🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Big Brother is reading USMB

Should the FBI be monitoring Social Media sites like USMB?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • WTF?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yep, I married somebody of a darker hue, so that means I hate all people of that skin color.
My wife is half African-American and half Seminole. I didn't marry her because I hate blacks. We've been married so long that I forget a time when I wasn't with her. If anything, I have a very unique perspective of blacks, living from the inside.

So you posers can just suck my hairy teabag.
So you are a race traitor...doesn't take away your idiocy and hate. Let me guess, you are an over bearing control freak. Eber been arrested for domestic violence???

No, have you???
Never laid a hand on her. She's told me that was one of the reasons she married me.

I know brothers figger that they have to beat their wives to keep em in line. At least that seems to be the popular belief. You're not a man unless you beat your wife and screw every ho that bats her eyes at you. Not much of a surprise when you consider that most of the poverty among blacks is because of either broken marriages, single-parent families, or the husband is in prison. Once you live among them long enough you take off the rose-colored glasses and see things the way they really are, not like liberals tend to do. Even Obama isn't an exception. Imagine if his father had been around to raise him. What kind of a man could he have been? Boys need a father around regardless of their race. They need someone to emulate or at least teach them how to act.
Just because you married a half black...it doesn't mean you live among blacks. Obviously, you know nothing of black culture...you simply found a like minded person and nothing more. You know nothing of the black community.

Nutz, please knock it off, you are way out of line.
Actually Mud was out of line. He is white and knows nothing of Black culture. Anytime you say Blacks beat their women to feel like a man as part of their culture you are a fucking fool.
Exactly. He is nothing more than an ignorant fool. Self hate perhaps.

I don't think Obama has as good of intentions as you think. Experience has told me this.

I don't oppose every Democrat in Washington, just the ones that keep screwing us over. I actually voted for a Democrat here in TN a few years back. Mainly because I didn't know a thing about the stiff the GOP put up against him.
Experience, or fox? I ask again, Is there anything he has done that you agree with?
Allowing the military to kill Bin Laden.

Nothing else comes to mind right now.

I'm sure there's something else he's done that I agree with. Too many things I don't agree with clouds my memory unfortunately.

Mostly, it's difficult to respect him because I know he's a fake. I prefer someone who says what he means and does what he says.

He FAILED to immediately close GITMO (despite his assurance that he would promptly close GITMO).

He has actually done a couple of good things. Allowing the incursion into Pakistan to permit the SEALS to get bin Laden was absolutely one of those things.

What else? I recall saying it at USMB on two or three other occasions when he acted along such lines. But they are rare.

As a general rule, he is a massive fail. And a menace to the Republic. I can't wait for his term to finally end. I just hope we aren't saddled, in January of 2017 with some other drone lolberal.
He was blocked from closing Gitmo by republicans, and the only reason you agreed with the BinLaden thing is because fox told you to. Go away teabagger. Come back if you ever try to think for yourself.

Wrong and wrong. But I give you points for consistency.

He made conscious decisions on the timing of when he would "close" GITMO and those choices were driven by election concerns.

And since I almost never even tune into Fox, your baseless and arrogant stupid speculation about the "why" of my agreement with Obumbler is not just wrong but without value.

Unlike you, turd boi, I am an example of folks who DO think for themselves. Quick, go ask Mr. Soros if you have permission to offer another of your lame ass posting efforts. Let me know what he instructs you to say.
Oh shut up idiot. Your drivel is a waste of time.

Experience, or fox? I ask again, Is there anything he has done that you agree with?
Allowing the military to kill Bin Laden.

Nothing else comes to mind right now.

I'm sure there's something else he's done that I agree with. Too many things I don't agree with clouds my memory unfortunately.

Mostly, it's difficult to respect him because I know he's a fake. I prefer someone who says what he means and does what he says.

He FAILED to immediately close GITMO (despite his assurance that he would promptly close GITMO).

He has actually done a couple of good things. Allowing the incursion into Pakistan to permit the SEALS to get bin Laden was absolutely one of those things.

What else? I recall saying it at USMB on two or three other occasions when he acted along such lines. But they are rare.

As a general rule, he is a massive fail. And a menace to the Republic. I can't wait for his term to finally end. I just hope we aren't saddled, in January of 2017 with some other drone lolberal.
He was blocked from closing Gitmo by republicans, and the only reason you agreed with the BinLaden thing is because fox told you to. Go away teabagger. Come back if you ever try to think for yourself.

Wrong and wrong. But I give you points for consistency.

He made conscious decisions on the timing of when he would "close" GITMO and those choices were driven by election concerns.

And since I almost never even tune into Fox, your baseless and arrogant stupid speculation about the "why" of my agreement with Obumbler is not just wrong but without value.

Unlike you, turd boi, I am an example of folks who DO think for themselves. Quick, go ask Mr. Soros if you have permission to offer another of your lame ass posting efforts. Let me know what he instructs you to say.
Oh shut up idiot. Your drivel is a waste of time.

But your drivel isn't?

Drivel is drivel and sadly, twerp, all you POST is drivel. So go fuck yourself up the ass with a rusty rasp.

You have nothing to offer here.

I can't believe Soros told you to come back with that mess. Damn. He's getting worse and you are useless.

Sounds like a majority of people are pro-Orwellian. Can't say I'm surprised.

This argument sort of went from rage vs Bush, to Bush isn't doing it anymore, to Obama isn't doing that and your conspiracy theories are nutty, to Obama is actually doing that and I'm all for it.

Solution is for the 4th Amendment to apply to stuff on your phone, computer, credit card receipts and private correspondences.

You people actually want to live on a prison planet ( except for mudwhistle). You prefer to be kept safe in a cage. You promote the construction of the ultimate Panopticon.
You reap what you sow.
Panopticon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The government can get most info from the private companies who sell what you give them so you can shop with convenience and surf the web

people like you just don't get how info is gotten (freely given mostly) collected, and stored and shared and sold

I understand perfectly well how social media users (including myself) are doing most of the legwork of the NSA, CIA, FBI and Homeland Security. Social media is public information.
We can also dispense with blaming either the Dems or Reps. Our narrowing sphere of privacy is a result of a bipartisan power grab..

Where technology changes the landscape you see a power grab by unseen and unnamed forces. Merely using the term 'bipartisan' doesn't name anything or anyone. It's used in a conspiratorial way.

Technology is moving very fast. We are all struggling to keep up with it

earth to treepee -- we've lost the connection

The precise mission of the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center is classified. PRISM was classified until the revelations of Snowden. Before everyone found out about PRISM, allegations that such a program existed garnered earth to treepee responses. Congress funds these types of programs, and nobody in Congress bothers to say boo about any of it unless they get a light shined on them and go into damage-control mode (Feinstein). You want names? Take a census of the nation's capitol and list all of the above.
Again, where exactly is the link between this activity and 4th Amendment violations?

That one 'thinks' or 'believes' that the government's actions 'might' be violating citizens' civil rights is not justification to invalidate the laws authorizing those actions (Clapper v. Amnesty International (2013)).

The Patriot Act and like measures, as well as measures authorizing agencies such as DHS, should be repealed by Congress through the political process at the behest of the American people, because they represent poor governance and bad law, whether such measures are un-Constitutional or not, regardless whether they pose a threat to our civil liberties.

Forum List

Back