Big Brother is reading USMB

Should the FBI be monitoring Social Media sites like USMB?

• Yes

Votes: 16 55.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • WTF?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pineapple

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Being black has a stigma that you live with. Strangers assume a stereotype that may or may not be true. It's up to you to erase that stigma through your words and your actions.

And yet your words perpetuate the stereotype and the stigma.

If he really is a Manchurian Candidate, how long do you think he will put up with you spreading that information?
Not that long. He's been trying to regulate the internet. Democrats are trying to institute laws that control what is said here. If they could get away with it, they would have put a stop to it years ago. There's still people out there fighting them believe it or not.

Obviously you have no idea what net neutrality is all about. Completely expected from a fox drone.
I know what it is. I just don't trust the SOB that will be regulating it. Once the government gets into heavy regulation of the internet the sky's the limit on further regulations in the future. Right now it's all about being fair, but then all of the sudden it's about clamping down on our access.

At least you will admit it is about fairness for now. Are you willing to let the totally unfair practice of slowing down and limiting internet access for some now, which will completely change the nature of the internet and how it is used, because you think it might be unfairly changed in some unknown but different way at some unknown point in the future? If you mistrust the government so much, why do you even stay here?
This is where I was born. And governments can be changed. The problems is the idiots that are allowed to vote them into office. The politicians are partly to blame, but the numb-skulls that keep voting them in deserve an equal share.

That practice that somehow has been allowed is just an excuse for the left to regulate, and regulations means more costs. There has to be a better way.

Eliminating the regulations is the wrong way to go.

Still not posting a link to the alleged quote though, we ALL see.

You have no integrity or balls, little numbnutz. None.

But again, it's quite clear why you run. You have been challenged directly and have nothing with which to back it up.

You pussy. :9: I shit on you! :blues:
Why would I waste my time with a hypocrite partisan hack who is just going to deny the truth when put right in front of him? Why waste time on a low info lemming who spews nothing but drivel?

Looks like I am getting your goat, you pussy.

The pussy numbnutz ^ has had his goat so fully gotten that now he's in full babble mode. :lmao:

"Why would waste your time," you ask as you "waste your time" saying that drivel. Dishonest and stupid you are.

The FACT remains crystal clear for everyone to see.

You made a dishonest claim and and you cannot back it up because there is no proof for a lie.

You gonad-lacking pussy.
Just read the thread...up until the point you were educated that Bush signed the Patriot Act...pussy.

So, you CHOOSE to remain a quivering pile of pussy. Understood.

You are, after all, nothing but a dishonest pussy.

We both know that there was never any basis for you or anybody to "educate" me on something I already knew and had discussed with intelligent folks (excludes you, of course) long ago.
You had to be told of W and the Patriot Act. Either you are a partisan hypocrite or stupid. You choose.

No. You are simply repeating your intentional and ignorant lie.

No surprise.

I neither "had" to be told nor was it even implied that I might need such information.

Your dishonesty is without doubt one of the more glaring psychological issues in your worthless life.

As you would realize if you weren't a mental midget, since I had many times in the past several years DISCUSSED the PATRIOT Act, and how I endorsed it (and W for having helped craft it), there could be no possible need for a jerkoff such as you to "teach" me what I already knew.

You are and remain nothing but a liar.

Oh. And a pussy.

This is where I was born. And governments can be changed. The problems is the idiots that are allowed to vote them into office. The politicians are partly to blame, but the numb-skulls that keep voting them in deserve an equal share.

That practice that somehow has been allowed is just an excuse for the left to regulate, and regulations means more costs. There has to be a better way.

I agree that a lot of crazy politicians do get elected. The recent little midterm election is a good example of that. I'm not sure what that has to do with preventing internet providers from slowing down access. Sounds to me like you're just another pouting right winger who doesn't care what happens as long as you can oppose the president. Is there anything he has done that you agree with?
I don't think Obama has as good of intentions as you think. Experience has told me this.

I don't oppose every Democrat in Washington, just the ones that keep screwing us over. I actually voted for a Democrat here in TN a few years back. Mainly because I didn't know a thing about the stiff the GOP put up against him.
Experience, or fox? I ask again, Is there anything he has done that you agree with?

Being black has a stigma that you live with. Strangers assume a stereotype that may or may not be true. It's up to you to erase that stigma through your words and your actions.

Well, it's easy to say that, but that's only because you cherry-picked what I said.

By all means enlighten me. I'm sortof listening.

numbNutz has no honesty.

But his posts are funny nonetheless because the more he posts, the bigger a pile of asshole he proves himself to be.

:piss2::9:

^ pictured here is numbNutz getting pissed on and shit on all by virtue of what a tool and lowlife lying cowardly scumbag he is.

I not only got his goat. I roasted it.

Why would I waste my time with a hypocrite partisan hack who is just going to deny the truth when put right in front of him? Why waste time on a low info lemming who spews nothing but drivel?

Looks like I am getting your goat, you pussy.

The pussy numbnutz ^ has had his goat so fully gotten that now he's in full babble mode. :lmao:

"Why would waste your time," you ask as you "waste your time" saying that drivel. Dishonest and stupid you are.

The FACT remains crystal clear for everyone to see.

You made a dishonest claim and and you cannot back it up because there is no proof for a lie.

You gonad-lacking pussy.
Just read the thread...up until the point you were educated that Bush signed the Patriot Act...pussy.

So, you CHOOSE to remain a quivering pile of pussy. Understood.

You are, after all, nothing but a dishonest pussy.

We both know that there was never any basis for you or anybody to "educate" me on something I already knew and had discussed with intelligent folks (excludes you, of course) long ago.
You had to be told of W and the Patriot Act. Either you are a partisan hypocrite or stupid. You choose.

No. You are simply repeating your intentional and ignorant lie.

No surprise.

I neither "had" to be told nor was it even implied that I might need such information.

Your dishonesty is without doubt one of the more glaring psychological issues in your worthless life.

As you would realize if you weren't a mental midget, since I had many times in the past several years DISCUSSED the PATRIOT Act, and how I endorsed it (and W for having helped craft it), there could be no possible need for a jerkoff such as you to "teach" me what I already knew.

You are and remain nothing but a liar.

Oh. And a pussy.
I don't know or care what you have said in the past...I can only judge your ignorance by the nonsense you have spewed in this thread. You implied that Obama created the NSA and spying programs. You are wrong and a hypocrite. You are a partisan hack. You are stupid, low info and full of shit.

Nutz said:
I don't know or care what you have said in the past...I can only judge your ignorance by the nonsense you have spewed in this thread. You implied that Obama created the NSA and spying programs. You are wrong and a hypocrite. You are a partisan hack. You are stupid, low info and full of shit.

And yet we STILL see that you don't have any intention of EVER backing up what you posted -- because you can't.

You remain an exposed lying pussy.

Fact.

I agree that a lot of crazy politicians do get elected. The recent little midterm election is a good example of that. I'm not sure what that has to do with preventing internet providers from slowing down access. Sounds to me like you're just another pouting right winger who doesn't care what happens as long as you can oppose the president. Is there anything he has done that you agree with?
I don't think Obama has as good of intentions as you think. Experience has told me this.

I don't oppose every Democrat in Washington, just the ones that keep screwing us over. I actually voted for a Democrat here in TN a few years back. Mainly because I didn't know a thing about the stiff the GOP put up against him.
Experience, or fox? I ask again, Is there anything he has done that you agree with?
Allowing the military to kill Bin Laden.

Nothing else comes to mind right now.

I'm sure there's something else he's done that I agree with. Too many things I don't agree with clouds my memory unfortunately.

Mostly, it's difficult to respect him because I know he's a fake. I prefer someone who says what he means and does what he says.

I'm sure there's something else he's done that I agree with. Too many things I don't agree with clouds my memory unfortunately.

Mostly, it's difficult to respect him because I know he's a fake. I prefer someone who says what he means and does what he says.
No. You're just another teabagger who choses to oppose everything that fox tells you to oppose. Admit it. It's obvious to everyone else.

He FAILED to immediately close GITMO (despite his assurance that he would promptly close GITMO).

He has actually done a couple of good things. Allowing the incursion into Pakistan to permit the SEALS to get bin Laden was absolutely one of those things.

What else? I recall saying it at USMB on two or three other occasions when he acted along such lines. But they are rare.

As a general rule, he is a massive fail. And a menace to the Republic. I can't wait for his term to finally end. I just hope we aren't saddled, in January of 2017 with some other drone lolberal.

Sounds like a majority of people are pro-Orwellian. Can't say I'm surprised.

This argument sort of went from rage vs Bush, to Bush isn't doing it anymore, to Obama isn't doing that and your conspiracy theories are nutty, to Obama is actually doing that and I'm all for it.

Solution is for the 4th Amendment to apply to stuff on your phone, computer, credit card receipts and private correspondences.

You people actually want to live on a prison planet ( except for mudwhistle). You prefer to be kept safe in a cage. You promote the construction of the ultimate Panopticon.
You reap what you sow.
Panopticon - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
The government can get most info from the private companies who sell what you give them so you can shop with convenience and surf the web

people like you just don't get how info is gotten (freely given mostly) collected, and stored and shared and sold

I understand perfectly well how social media users (including myself) are doing most of the legwork of the NSA, CIA, FBI and Homeland Security. Social media is public information.
We can also dispense with blaming either the Dems or Reps. Our narrowing sphere of privacy is a result of a bipartisan power grab. Finally, people who want to use this thread to prove that they're Nick Burns Your Company's Computer Guy should also be ignored.

What is it that's actually at issue? Some of these issues are open to interpretation. In Katz vs the United States, there was a 7-1 ruling that the wiretapping of a public phone booth was an unreasonable violation of the 4th Amendment. All calls travel on private infrastructure. It seems arbitrary for wiretapping without a warrant to be constitutional on some forms of tech and not on others. The answer seems to be twofold; 1. it's easier to indiscriminately collect and store cell data and nobody has offered solutions to prevent it. 2. We're the NSA and we're fighting an endless war on terror and traditional law enforcement standards don't apply to us.

How about the new iPhone feature? " Apple has mentioned more than once in the past few weeks its commitment to offering iOS 8 device users, including iPhone 6 buyers, better security and privacy. In the process, Apple also explained that it doesn’t hold the keys to iOS 8 data encryption — which is protected by the user’s PIN code — and therefore it can’t offer access to that encrypted data to law enforcement agencies." This has law enforcement up in arms, saying that Apple is enabling crime. If the issue were ever to reach a future Supreme Court, it's anybody's guess how they would rule.

Was it inevitable that the NSA would build their Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center in Utah? No. It's being built because you don't care that it's being built, or you're extremely reticent to criticize Obama and Pelosi, or you live in fear and you've allowed the terrorists to achieve their freedom-robbing goal by actually supporting it.

It's not surprising, as I said. The number of stylish TV shows portraying spooks in the highest favor, and the general deployment of the fruits of data mining to market an inevitable future (inevitable only due to a lack of resistance) to the American idiot hardly make your assimilation and acquiescence a shocker.

He FAILED to immediately close GITMO (despite his assurance that he would promptly close GITMO).

He has actually done a couple of good things. Allowing the incursion into Pakistan to permit the SEALS to get bin Laden was absolutely one of those things.

What else? I recall saying it at USMB on two or three other occasions when he acted along such lines. But they are rare.

As a general rule, he is a massive fail. And a menace to the Republic. I can't wait for his term to finally end. I just hope we aren't saddled, in January of 2017 with some other drone lolberal.
He was blocked from closing Gitmo by republicans, and the only reason you agreed with the BinLaden thing is because fox told you to. Go away teabagger. Come back if you ever try to think for yourself.

Well, it's easy to say that, but that's only because you cherry-picked what I said.

By all means enlighten me. I'm sortof listening.

You are blind to your own shortcomings and I am not being paid to educate you. That is your responsibility.

This argument sort of went from rage vs Bush, to Bush isn't doing it anymore, to Obama isn't doing that and your conspiracy theories are nutty, to Obama is actually doing that and I'm all for it.

Solution is for the 4th Amendment to apply to stuff on your phone, computer, credit card receipts and private correspondences.

You people actually want to live on a prison planet ( except for mudwhistle). You prefer to be kept safe in a cage. You promote the construction of the ultimate Panopticon.
You reap what you sow.
The government can get most info from the private companies who sell what you give them so you can shop with convenience and surf the web

people like you just don't get how info is gotten (freely given mostly) collected, and stored and shared and sold

I understand perfectly well how social media users (including myself) are doing most of the legwork of the NSA, CIA, FBI and Homeland Security. Social media is public information.
We can also dispense with blaming either the Dems or Reps. Our narrowing sphere of privacy is a result of a bipartisan power grab..

Where technology changes the landscape you see a power grab by unseen and unnamed forces. Merely using the term 'bipartisan' doesn't name anything or anyone. It's used in a conspiratorial way.

Technology is moving very fast. We are all struggling to keep up with it

earth to treepee -- we've lost the connection

You reap what you sow.

We can also dispense with blaming either the Dems or Reps. Our narrowing sphere of privacy is a result of a bipartisan power grab. Finally, people who want to use this thread to prove that they're Nick Burns Your Company's Computer Guy should also be ignored.

What is it that's actually at issue? Some of these issues are open to interpretation. In Katz vs the United States, there was a 7-1 ruling that the wiretapping of a public phone booth was an unreasonable violation of the 4th Amendment. All calls travel on private infrastructure. It seems arbitrary for wiretapping without a warrant to be constitutional on some forms of tech and not on others. The answer seems to be twofold; 1. it's easier to indiscriminately collect and store cell data and nobody has offered solutions to prevent it. 2. We're the NSA and we're fighting an endless war on terror and traditional law enforcement standards don't apply to us.

How about the new iPhone feature? " Apple has mentioned more than once in the past few weeks its commitment to offering iOS 8 device users, including iPhone 6 buyers, better security and privacy. In the process, Apple also explained that it doesn’t hold the keys to iOS 8 data encryption — which is protected by the user’s PIN code — and therefore it can’t offer access to that encrypted data to law enforcement agencies." This has law enforcement up in arms, saying that Apple is enabling crime. If the issue were ever to reach a future Supreme Court, it's anybody's guess how they would rule.

Was it inevitable that the NSA would build their Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center in Utah? No. It's being built because you don't care that it's being built, or you're extremely reticent to criticize Obama and Pelosi, or you live in fear and you've allowed the terrorists to achieve their freedom-robbing goal by actually supporting it.

It's not surprising, as I said. The number of stylish TV shows portraying spooks in the highest favor, and the general deployment of the fruits of data mining to market an inevitable future (inevitable only due to a lack of resistance) to the American idiot hardly make your assimilation and acquiescence a shocker.

While you are busy pontificating and worrying about the fact that the Federal Government seems to think it has some reason to want to secure the nation's cyber security, I wonder if you even realize WHAT the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center is for?

Our illustrious White House has a web site on it:
The Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative The White House

It may have some aspects that we need to look into and maybe even fret over. AGAIN, I maintain the answer is not to hamstring our own ability to do these things, but instead to interlace them with CHECKS and BALANCES. That idea just doesn't get old.

The idiots aren't those amongst us who fail to "resist" the efforts. The idiots are those (possibly including you) who would work to prevent the effort without regard to the costs of doing nothing. There is no check and balance for that kind of stupidity, sadly.

You reap what you sow.

While you are busy pontificating and worrying about the fact that the Federal Government seems to think it has some reason to want to secure the nation's cyber security, I wonder if you even realize WHAT the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center is for?

Our illustrious White House has a web site on it:
The Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative The White House

It may have some aspects that we need to look into and maybe even fret over. AGAIN, I maintain the answer is not to hamstring our own ability to do these things, but instead to interlace them with CHECKS and BALANCES. That idea just doesn't get old.

The idiots aren't those amongst us who fail to "resist" the efforts. The idiots are those (possibly including you) who would work to prevent the effort without regard to the costs of doing nothing. There is no check and balance for that kind of stupidity, sadly.

uh oh!

:clap2:

He was blocked from closing Gitmo by republicans, and the only reason you agreed with the BinLaden thing is because fox told you to. Go away teabagger. Come back if you ever try to think for yourself.

Wrong and wrong. But I give you points for consistency.

He made conscious decisions on the timing of when he would "close" GITMO and those choices were driven by election concerns.

And since I almost never even tune into Fox, your baseless and arrogant stupid speculation about the "why" of my agreement with Obumbler is not just wrong but without value.

Unlike you, turd boi, I am an example of folks who DO think for themselves. Quick, go ask Mr. Soros if you have permission to offer another of your lame ass posting efforts. Let me know what he instructs you to say.

You reap what you sow.

We can also dispense with blaming either the Dems or Reps. Our narrowing sphere of privacy is a result of a bipartisan power grab..

Where technology changes the landscape you see a power grab by unseen and unnamed forces. Merely using the term 'bipartisan' doesn't name anything or anyone. It's used in a conspiratorial way.

Technology is moving very fast. We are all struggling to keep up with it

earth to treepee -- we've lost the connection

The precise mission of the Intelligence Community Comprehensive National Cybersecurity Initiative Data Center is classified. PRISM was classified until the revelations of Snowden. Before everyone found out about PRISM, allegations that such a program existed garnered earth to treepee responses. Congress funds these types of programs, and nobody in Congress bothers to say boo about any of it unless they get a light shined on them and go into damage-control mode (Feinstein). You want names? Take a census of the nation's capitol and list all of the above.

Wrong and wrong. But I give you points for consistency.

He made conscious decisions on the timing of when he would "close" GITMO and those choices were driven by election concerns.

And since I almost never even tune into Fox, your baseless and arrogant stupid speculation about the "why" of my agreement with Obumbler is not just wrong but without value.

Unlike you, turd boi, I am an example of folks who DO think for themselves. Quick, go ask Mr. Soros if you have permission to offer another of your lame ass posting efforts. Let me know what he instructs you to say.
where do you get your news on SOROS? Rush? WIngnut Daily?

Forum List

Back