Big Brother's License To Steal: Feds Take Record $1.9 Trillion In Revenue...

You like driving down a paved road?
You like being warned about that hurricane or tornadoe
You like seeing your country being the best in science?
You like investment into the best tech?
You like all our children being educated. Sure, it needs reform but I surely do.

Well, I'll pay the goddamn taxes. Now, I believe Obama sucks as a President and has miss managed them as he's giving disablity and welfare out like candy. But don't blame the above for our mess.

please, explain how taxation is theft.

Let's see, Big Brother just took in record revenue, yet we're still $18 Trillion in Debt. He's doing a great job huh? I think he should steal more money from the People. It's a wise investment for them, no? Man, you Big Brother-Worshippers really do need to get a grip. :cuckoo:

you can't answer the question, can you? let's try again.

why do you believe that taxes collected by a duly elected representative government are tantamount to theft?

The guy doesn't understand that the constitution was made to give our federal government the power to do just that. We as the people do have the power to elect the people that do that of course! Just that the tea party wants us to go back to the 17th century and that is just insane.

I am not saying Obama hasn't been mismanaging when it comes to welfare and disability. BUT there's a lot of good stuff that we depend upon as a society and we pay the taxes for what we enjoy and use.

Last edited:
And all that talk about deficit reduction gets washed away. How do you suppose we are to pay for the Platinum Plated military force? How do you suppose we are to pave roads, repair bridges, eradicate public health problems, provide for the elderly, defend against terrorism, maintain our ports, and the myriad of other services our tax dollars provide?

Taxation is not robbery. It's a civic duty, provided you want to live in our free society.

Nothin 'Free' about this Society.

Really? Could you expound on this, or is it just a throw away phrase you heard on AM radio?

Like i said, ain't nothin 'Free' about this Society. I'll let you contemplate for yourself the various interpretations.

Let's see, Big Brother just took in record revenue, yet we're still $18 Trillion in Debt. He's doing a great job huh? I think he should steal more money from the People. It's a wise investment for them, no? Man, you Big Brother-Worshippers really do need to get a grip. :cuckoo:

why do you believe that taxes collected by a duly elected representative government are tantamount to theft?

The guy doesn't understand that the constitution was made to give our federal government the power to do just that. We as the people do have the power to elect the people that do that of course! Just that the tea party wants us to go back to the 17th century and that is just insane.

I am not saying Obama hasn't been mismanaging when it comes to welfare and disability. BUT there's a lot of good stuff that we depend upon as a society and we pay the taxes for what we enjoy and use.
you'll get no argument from me about disability - but the last change to that law took place in 2008.

I'll give you one thing...Disability shouldn't be handed out like candy and some of this should go towards the roads.

You like driving down a paved road?
You like being warned about that hurricane or tornadoe
You like seeing your country being the best in science?
You like investment into the best tech?
You like all our children being educated. Sure, it needs reform but I surely do.

Well, I'll pay the goddamn taxes. Now, I believe Obama sucks as a President and has miss managed them as he's giving disablity and welfare out like candy. But don't blame the above for our mess.

Typical Big Brother-Worshipper gibberish. Record Profits, yet Big Brother still needs to steal more. What a Country.

Nothin 'Free' about this Society.

Really? Could you expound on this, or is it just a throw away phrase you heard on AM radio?

Like i said, ain't nothin 'Free' about this Society. I'll let you contemplate for yourself the various interpretations.
A typical sidestep from an intellectual light weight. You throw bombs and duck for cover. Why should you or your ridiculous political ideology be taken seriously by any literate adult?

And still the government doesn't have enough revenue.
According to the Libs anyway.

I'll give you one thing...Disability shouldn't be handed out like candy and some of this should go towards the roads.

No payroll tax money for roads. User fees only. If roads can't support themselves, then shut them down. No more subsidies. Workers need a payroll tax cut.

No payroll tax money for roads. User fees only. If roads can't support themselves, then shut them down. No more subsidies. Workers need a payroll tax cut.
Two words: GAS TAX

Gas isn't taxed already?
That's what funds the interstate highway trust fund. But bumper sticker thinking Conservatives don't know that. To them, all federal funding is from payroll taxes and that is robbery. Shallow minds divine shallow thoughts.

please, explain how taxation is theft.

It's theft because we have almost no say (if any) in how it is spent. If we tried to not pay taxes they (Government) would use force and arrest/fine/imprison us for it. If you doubt this, stop paying all your taxes (if you pay any) and see how far you get.

I win.

It's theft because we have almost no say (if any) in how it is spent. If we tried to not pay taxes they (Government) would use force and arrest/fine/imprison us for it. If you doubt this, stop paying all your taxes (if you pay any) and see how far you get.

I win.
Except you don't. We elect those who make the tax laws, and if you don't like paying your taxes you're free to move out of yhe country.

You better get use to driving on shitty roads. Nothing is dumber than the belief that we should let our own country fall apart and within your mind that is a good thing.

I win.
Except you don't. We elect those who make the tax laws, and if you don't like paying your taxes you're free to move out of yhe country.

The guy wants to use our roads without paying taxes. That is called STEALING!

I win.

Thank you for proving taxes are theft... The only way I can avoid them is to leave the country.

I win...

But that won't stop you.

It would be like me claiming you support the war in Iraq, no not the expansion of it or 3 years of it or the reentering in Iraq under Obama... I mean under Bush. Because we elected him, and the people in the house and Senate... Thus we must all agree to pay for it and support it yes?

We're you the moron that claimed I was an isolationist by chance?

Forum List

Back