Big Brother's License To Steal: Feds Take Record $1.9 Trillion In Revenue...

It's theft because we have almost no say (if any) in how it is spent. If we tried to not pay taxes they (Government) would use force and arrest/fine/imprison us for it. If you doubt this, stop paying all your taxes (if you pay any) and see how far you get.

I win.
Except you don't. We elect those who make the tax laws, and if you don't like paying your taxes you're free to move out of yhe country.

The guy wants to use our roads without paying taxes. That is called STEALING!

Unless of course I buy gas, and pay the tax that I chose to pay for when buying it.... A tax that I would not have to pay if I did not drive or rather, if I did not buy the gas.

Why can't I not pay for Obama's wars, his HC plan, illegals and all that other unconstitutional bullshit? Because I'm forced to, through theft.

You're so fucking weak minded Matt.

I have no choice but to live within my budget, they should also.

When the previous administration maxed out the credit cards, created long term bills and cut your pay by one third, how can you?

The good news is that the rich are making BANK because we create the jobs!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

And all that talk about deficit reduction gets washed away. How do you suppose we are to pay for the Platinum Plated military force? How do you suppose we are to pave roads, repair bridges, eradicate public health problems, provide for the elderly, defend against terrorism, maintain our ports, and the myriad of other services our tax dollars provide?

Taxation is not robbery. It's a civic duty, provided you want to live in our free society.

How does paving roads, repairing bridges, providing for the elderly and maintaining our ports equate to freedom? Where's the connection?

The euphemisms you invent to refer to the process doesn't change its essential moral nature. It's robbery, pure and simple.

please, explain how taxation is theft.

Let's see, Big Brother just took in record revenue, yet we're still $18 Trillion in Debt. He's doing a great job huh? I think he should steal more money from the People. It's a wise investment for them, no? Man, you Big Brother-Worshippers really do need to get a grip. :cuckoo:

you can't answer the question, can you? let's try again.

why do you believe that taxes collected by a duly elected representative government are tantamount to theft?

Read the definition of theft. Then explain how taxation differs.

And all that talk about deficit reduction gets washed away. How do you suppose we are to pay for the Platinum Plated military force? How do you suppose we are to pave roads, repair bridges, eradicate public health problems, provide for the elderly, defend against terrorism, maintain our ports, and the myriad of other services our tax dollars provide?

Taxation is not robbery. It's a civic duty, provided you want to live in our free society.

Nothin 'Free' about this Society.

That's right, freeloading assholes like you have to pay taxes for the many things that our society does for you. You don't like that, go to Somalia.

you can't answer the question, can you? let's try again.

why do you believe that taxes collected by a duly elected representative government are tantamount to theft?

It's theft because we have almost no say (if any) in how it is spent. If we tried to not pay taxes they (Government) would use force and arrest/fine/imprison us for it. If you doubt this, stop paying all your taxes (if you pay any) and see how far you get.

I win.
Except you don't. We elect those who make the tax laws, and if you don't like paying your taxes you're free to move out of yhe country.

That doesn't meet the definition of "consent." It defines an extortion racket, which is still theft.

You're somewhat correct.

man up and answer the question:

how are taxes levied by a duly elected representative government the same as theft?

Taking money or property from someone without his consent is how the word "theft" is defined.

Well then, silly ass, go to a country that has no taxes. We really don't like freeloaders like you here. Every time you take a drink of water or ride on public streets, you are using the tax money of taxpayers.

That's right, freeloading assholes like you have to pay taxes for the many things that our society does for you. You don't like that, go to Somalia.

How did you determine he was a "free loading asshole?" Greedy geezers like you spending their grand children's birth right are the ultimate "free loading assholes."

I win.

That doesn't meet the definition of "consent." It defines an extortion racket, which is still theft.

Oh kiss my ass, you whining peice of shit. You, and those like you, are a wart on our nations skin. Ugly and worthless. The taxes we pay support our infrastructure and our military. If you find paying those taxes so odius, then go to Somolia or somewhere you don't have to pay taxes. But stop the whining about the rather low taxes in this nation. You know, love it or leave it.

how are taxes levied by a duly elected representative government the same as theft?

Taking money or property from someone without his consent is how the word "theft" is defined.

Well then, silly ass, go to a country that has no taxes. We really don't like freeloaders like you here.

Someone who objects to being robbed isn't a "free loader," asshole. Guido the Leg Breaker calls business owners in his "turf" who decline to pay him "protection" also calls them "free loaders." Come to think of it, that's what union thugs call the people who don't want to pay extortion to the union.

Every time you take a drink of water or ride on public streets, you are using the tax money of taxpayers.

I am a tax payer, moron. That means I'm a victim of organized crime. The fact that I may get some small amount of use from the proceeds of the government's swag doesn't make it anything less than swag. The fact that you are too stupid to object to being robbed doesn't mean that I am not being robbed.

Last edited:

Oh kiss my ass, you whining peice of shit. You, and those like you, are a wart on our nations skin. Ugly and worthless. The taxes we pay support our infrastructure and our military. If you find paying those taxes so odius, then go to Somolia or somewhere you don't have to pay taxes. But stop the whining about the rather low taxes in this nation. You know, love it or leave it.

Kiss your own ass, moron. Nothing you have said proves that taxation isn't theft. Nothing could be more obvious than the fact that taxation is morally indistinguishable from theft. The fact that you don't object to it only proves that you're a moron. However, the odds are that you don't pay taxes. You're a moocher who receives the stolen loot rather than one of the victims being robbed.

Go fuck yourself.

Last edited:
We need to invest more! More in science, more in infastructure, more in education!!!! This is the only way to stay ahead of China.

Less in bull shit that doesn't advance our own nation.

Like old rocks said; If you don't like it, go to Somalia!

If he pays taxes, then he isn't what you call a "free loader."

You can't seem to make up your mind. Of course, I think you already admitted that you're collecting Social Security, which your children and grand children are paying for. So who's the free loader? You're just another filthy lying tick on the ass of society calling people who pay axes "free loaders."

How beautifully liberal!

you consent by remaining to live here.

Wrong, asshole. That doesn't fit any legal, moral or ethical definition of "consent." A business doesn't consent to pay protection money to Guido the Leg Breaker because it refuses to relocate.

Notice how the people who defend taxation always use the same logic as thugs and criminals. That's because they are thugs.

Forum List

Back