Big Business Turning Back On GOP And Siding With Obama

The Teabaggers are so weird.

It's like they're throwing this tantrum right now because it is no longer 1913. They hate that they feel like they've lost control over the will of the clear majority of America, which would prefer to progress and evolve rather than regress and creationate.

They are standing their ground for what they believe in. They are well aware that the fight is lost....but they believe in what they believe in.

Only a progressive would criticize such an sentiment.
God Damn right I would criticize such a sentament. What kind of honor or respect do they deserve if the will stand by a principle they know is wrong while crashing the economy and putting hundreds of thousands out of work. SHAME! SHAME ON THEM FOR BEING INSENSITIVE AND WILLING TO RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES WHILE THEY STAND UP FOR A LOST CAUSE. This isn't a game here!!! People are being hurt because of their stupidness.

"the will of the people"
but I do understand realistic lefty sides to this issue.
you are just hacking all over the place

The Teabaggers are so weird.

It's like they're throwing this tantrum right now because it is no longer 1913. They hate that they feel like they've lost control over the will of the clear majority of America, which would prefer to progress and evolve rather than regress and creationate.

They are standing their ground for what they believe in. They are well aware that the fight is lost....but they believe in what they believe in.

Only a progressive would criticize such an sentiment.
God Damn right I would criticize such a sentament. What kind of honor or respect do they deserve if the will stand by a principle they know is wrong while crashing the economy and putting hundreds of thousands out of work. SHAME! SHAME ON THEM FOR BEING INSENSITIVE AND WILLING TO RUIN OTHER PEOPLES LIVES WHILE THEY STAND UP FOR A LOST CAUSE. This isn't a game here!!! People are being hurt because of their stupidness.
Calm down son. Calm down.

It is the way democracy works.

Example......extremely religious people do not want to fund abortions with their tax dollars...nor do they want to show respect for abortions by offering healthcare that gives abortions....but the left and the president did not care and forced them to anyway.

That is the way democracy works.

In the end, it all works out....You lose some you win some...

But to not try?

We would cave as a nation in no time.

Boehner is not interested in the welfare of the country. He is only concerned about the extra nickle he gets as Speaker. He is bowing to the Bagger because Jim Demint is holding the Heritage Big Bag of Money.\

But soon the pressure will be too much and he will allow a vote. The moderates are taking the Baggers down. It is only a matter of time.

lol.

Funny stuff.

Childish....

but coming from you?

Funny.

Pathetic as well.....

The Pressure is getting HUGE! The Speaker will now tell the Baggers to back off and wait for the debt deiling negotiations. I have seen the script.

Forum List

Back