Big Mistake: Pali's Do It Again

Roudy, et al,

Yes, but I think we are headed for another disaster.

"Since the establishment of limited Palestinian self-rule in the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the mid-1990s, the U.S. government has committed more than $5 billion in bilateral economic and non-lethal security assistance to the Palestinians, who are among the world’s largest per capita recipients of international foreign aid. Successive Administrations have requested aid for the Palestinians in apparent support of at least three major U.S. policy priorities of interest to Congress..."
(COMMENT)

We (America) need to back away from any political, economic, military and commercial contact with the Arab Palestinians; in any form. Islamic radicals and Jihadist have historically proven to be corrupt and uncooperative. They do not hold peace, security or life at the same level of esteem as Americans. We must be prepared to be politically betrayed (not that they are all that politically cooperative to begin with) and effectively obstructed (not that they are opening opportunities for peaceful prospects) make a quick, clean break --- should it be necessary to adopt a more hegemonic posture with them.

Most Respectfully,
R

Roudy, et al,

"Since the establishment of limited Palestinian self-rule in the West Bank and Gaza Strip in the mid-1990s, the U.S. government has committed more than $5 billion in bilateral economic and non-lethal security assistance to the Palestinians, who are among the world’s largest per capita recipients of international foreign aid. Successive Administrations have requested aid for the Palestinians in apparent support of at least three major U.S. policy priorities of interest to Congress..."
(COMMENT)

We (America) need to back away from any political, economic, military and commercial contact with the Arab Palestinians; in any form. Islamic radicals and Jihadist have historically proven to be corrupt and uncooperative. They do not hold peace, security or life at the same level of esteem as Americans. We must be prepared to be politically betrayed (not that they are all that politically cooperative to begin with) and effectively obstructed (not that they are opening opportunities for peaceful prospects) make a quick, clean break --- should it be necessary to adopt a more hegemonic posture with them.

Most Respectfully,
R
Correct, however, as long as there is money coming, then that gives an opportunity for the Palestinian leadership to continue stealing money (as Arafat did to the tune of billions) while keeping the terror at an "acceptable level", and to remind America and the West the consequences of shutting down the aid spigot.

Without the aid, the Palestinian leadership will simply turn to the wealthy radical Islamist Arabs who are willing to donate as much as it takes to finance an aggressive terror campaign.

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The aid to the Palestinians is given by the West because the West, through their control of the UN, caused the eviction of the Christians and Muslims from their native land and facilitated and sponsored the colonization of their native land by the European Jews. It is the only time the UN promoted the establishment of a European colony outside of Europe, going against the tenets of both the UN Charter and the earlier Covenant of the League of Nations.

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

The aid to the Palestinians is given by the West because the West, through their control of the UN, caused the eviction of the Christians and Muslims from their native land and facilitated and sponsored the colonization of their native land by the European Jews. It is the only time the UN promoted the establishment of a European colony outside of Europe, going against the tenets of both the UN Charter and the earlier Covenant of the League of Nations.

Our US congress wants aid cut to Palestinians seeing as no good use comes of it. Repeat after me --- God Bless America.

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Ya' Allah, what a whiner. The US gives aid money to the Arabs-Moslems occupying the disputed territories for the same reasons we give money to other underdeveloped, third world nations: to promote functioning economies.

The difference with the welfare dollars heaped on the Islamic terrorist enclaves in Gaza and the West Bank being that we know with certainty our welfare dollars are used to promote not economic development but Islamic terrorism.

Where Does All That Aid for Palestinians Go?

One often-cited key to peace between Israel and the Palestinians is economic development. To that end, there seems to be broad agreement about the importance of extending development aid to help the Palestinians build the physical and social infrastructure that will enable the emergence of a sustainable, prosperous society. But few have seriously questioned how much money is sent and how it is used.

Such assistance will only promote peace if it is spent to foster tolerance and coexistence. If it is used to strengthen intransigence it does more harm than good—and the more aid that comes in, the worse the outcome. This is exactly what has been transpiring over the past few decades. Large amounts of foreign aid to the Palestinians are spent to support terrorists and deepen hostility.

Roudy, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Is that a complicated way of saying the Palestinians are the ones that are on international welfare, holding the world hostage to their terroristic tendencies if they don't keep receiving the welfare?

Why do ZioNazis think that Palestinians especially young men will behave any differently than Kurds in Turkey, Catholics in Northern Ireland, Non-Whites in Apartheid South Africa or any other oppressed people.

I don't get it. Is it because the oppressor is Jew, and as such, oppression by Jews of non-Jews is sacrosanct?

I'm with you.

Expecting the Arabs not to kill Jews?

It's against all laws of nature.

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.

Why do ZioNazis think that Palestinians especially young men will behave any differently than Kurds in Turkey, Catholics in Northern Ireland, Non-Whites in Apartheid South Africa or any other oppressed people.

I don't get it. Is it because the oppressor is Jew, and as such, oppression by Jews of non-Jews is sacrosanct?

I'm with you.

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.

That figures. You sure are a damn bigot. What other groups of people do you hate?

I'm with you.

That figures. You sure are a damn bigot. What other groups of people do you hate?

I see no need to have gay parades, and I'm no bigot. I have a issue with heterosexuals making out in public which I seldom see, but gays just have to let the whole world know they are gay. Tel Aviv - New Gay capital of the world. last year an orthodox jew knifed a gay parader. I guess pedophilias will be having parades next.

I'm with you.

Oh dear...

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

I hope it's on pay-per-view.

I'm with you.

Oh dear...
Well don't worry, Mooooslem loony tunes, your Muslim brethern just slaugtered over 50 gays in Florida, to prove exactly that point.

Orlando: 50 dead in gay nightclub shooting

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

I'm with you.

Your own gay gee-had?

Well sorry if I offended some gay people, but there is no need to these gay parades.

It's against all laws of nature.[/QUOTE]

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear...[/QUOTE]
Well don't worry, Mooooslem loony tunes, your Muslim brethern just slaugtered over 50 gays in Florida, to prove exactly that point.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.

Oh dear...
Well don't worry, Mooooslem loony tunes, your Muslim brethern just slaugtered over 50 gays in Florida, to prove exactly that point.

That is not proven he was acting against his religious beliefs, but its different. They were inside a gay night club, not parading down main street in all their outfits or half naked grouping each other. They had every right to be in a gay nightclub without being attacked.

Well so is gays, in my opinion. Perhaps you shouldn't host a week long gay even and largest parade ever in TEL AVIV, the new gay capital of the world. I don't care if one is gay (none of my business), but do they really need to make an event and parade of it. If we had a gay parade in the town I live in I'd fight against it.[/QUOTE]

Oh dear...[/QUOTE]
Well don't worry, Mooooslem loony tunes, your Muslim brethern just slaugtered over 50 gays in Florida, to prove exactly that point.[/QUOTE]

I'm with you.

Oh dear...

That is not proven he was acting against his religious beliefs, but its different. They were inside a gay night club, not parading down main street in all their outfits or half naked grouping each other. They had every right to be in a gay nightclub without being attacked.
Happened in gay pride month, you lunatic. Islam is the cancer of modern civilization.

I'm with you.

How did we get to gays in this discussion?

Ok for once, I'm not in favor of gay parades. I believe someone's sexuality is none of the enviroment's business. Let it be gay, straight, swingers, I really don't care. What's going on in bed should stay there. I won't like people waiving it around, call me prude.

That being said, nobody should fear for their lives because of their sexuality. And the fact that you call for people to change their lives, stop living them all together, just for the sake of not hurting Muslims, is insane.

Let us all say it openly- screw them. Screw all those Muslims who're bothered by it. Screw the ultra-orthodox Jews, too, for that matter. Each has the right to live like they want.

And screw all of your despicable sect who're ready to sacrifice us all in sake of radical Islam.

Well sorry if I offended some gay people, but there is no need to these gay parades.

Its people like you who are exactly the reason why we need gay parades.

Did I offend you?? Sorry, but there is no need for gay parades. Don't do it for me, as I do not attend them, but I have seen pictures. If anything they show how really stupid they are in their rainbow costumes. I would bet most gays do not even engage or go to them and also find them repulsive. Haven't people got something better to do with their life's. I do not need to accept their gaiety and they do need to accept my heterosexuality. Got it.

Forum List

Back