Big night for GOP

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Republicans kept the crucial senate seats in Kansas and Kentucky and picked up (just called) the seat in N.C. and Iowa (Joanie Ernst) that the Klinton clowns fought so hard for. GOP majority up 2 in the senate and if the GOP candidate wins in Va. it's 3. Not to mention the dozen or so seats in the House won by republicans.

wtd55y.jpg

Can Republicans actually govern, though, without scaring the crap out of voters?

That remains to be seen. My Democrats sure as hell didn't govern though. That's why they lost.

I hope the Republicans succeed in their dreams of reducing SS benefits, reducing disability benefits, reducing Medicare benefits, outlawing a woman's choice for abortion, and forcing Evangelical Christian prayer into schools. That's gonna be GREAT!

Can Republicans actually govern, though, without scaring the crap out of voters?

That remains to be seen. My Democrats sure as hell didn't govern though. That's why they lost.
You're right, these Democrat candidates sucked horribly. How can ANYONE lose to the Republicans that ran? I saw a group of Democratic candidates with no balls, no charisma, and no passion.

U.S. Senate candidate Ed Gillespie ran this ad last week during Monday night football—and some are speculating it’s the reason the Virginia Republican, who was lagging significantly behind incumbent Sen. Mark Warner in the polls, is doing so much better than expected. :eusa_think:

So what will happen? The same thing will happen pretty much as it has been for the last few years. I don't think, there will be great changes. We'll still have McConnell and Bheoner in the senate and the house.

I hope the Republicans succeed in their dreams of reducing SS benefits, reducing disability benefits, reducing Medicare benefits, outlawing a woman's choice for abortion, and forcing Evangelical Christian prayer into schools. That's gonna be GREAT!
they are't stupid. First they are going to eliminate the democrat stupid.

Forum List

Back