Big Ten - Trump country 6-0 in Bowls. Pac 12 is 1-8

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Big ten has 2 more games to play and is favored in both. Too bad about the pac 12 but when your teams are nothing but snowflakes and govt-loving fascists and illegal aliens and child-molesting homos, it's tough to win.

Checking today's scores I was noticing the same, so looked it up at: College football: How every conference has fared in this year’s bowl games

Sun Belt Conference is belting them out, nice finish at 4-1

Big 12 doing okay at 5-2.

MAC not so well at 1-4. Have to conclude there are far too many bowl games when you have 5 featuring the Mid-American Conference. Of course I wouldn't complain if my school Bowling Green State University was one of them. As usual a lot of empty seats at many of these games.

Big ten has 2 more games to play and is favored in both. Too bad about the pac 12 but when your teams are nothing but snowflakes and govt-loving fascists and illegal aliens and child-molesting homos, it's tough to win.
As a proud alumnae of a Big Ten university, may I just suggest that you shut the fuck up. Stop trying to drag your tribalism into something as non partisan as sports.

I'm so bummed! I thoought the Cotton Bowl was tonight. I missed the Ohio State game!!! Woe is me...:(

• Banned
Looks like Wisconsin found their mojo!

Another victory for the big ten. 7-0 now. All that's left is michigan. Ohio state , wisconsin, and penn state will likely all be in the top 5 or 6 when the final poll comes out But the CFP said no big ten team is good enough for them. HAHAHAHA. They will never live this down.

Another victory for the big ten. 7-0 now. All that's left is michigan. Ohio state , wisconsin, and penn state will likely all be in the top 5 or 6 when the final poll comes out But the CFP said no big ten team is good enough for them. HAHAHAHA. They will never live this down.

Cry a little louder!!

Live it down? There is nothing to live down. The collective success of the conference has nothing to do with the fact that none of the Big10 teams were among the Top 4 teams.

Besides, I bet people will remember the shellacking Ohio State got from Clemson in the playoff last year a lot long than they remember anything from the other bowls this year.

As a proud alumnae of a Big Ten university, may I just suggest that you shut the fuck up. Stop trying to drag your tribalism into something as non partisan as sports.

I sure wish the NFL players would do the same......

Stick to the actual sports topics and leave your political insanity outside.

Judge-Roy-Moore.jpg

Roll Tide!!!!

Roy didn't lose. The election was stolen by letting illegal aliens vote.

no

Roy lost

he lost for several reasons:

1. He was a bad candidate that suburbanite republicans were not excited about

2. because ads on black radio viciously attacked him & his opponent was a prosecutor that actually tried black church bombers - black participation was close to maxed out (it is well known in AL that for ANY dem to even have a shot, black turnout needs to equal 25% of all votes cast; it was close to 30% this go round)

3. he lost because a bunch of normally reliable republican voters stayed home or did a write in candidate

4. it is true that the left spent millions and created a fallacious smear campaign against him at the 11th hour; but that tactic would have failed against a good candidate; sure, it was probably the "straw that brioke the camels back" - but Jones had a shot without it (Roy had lost a few statewide elections already)

we (republicans) are better off without Roy running for office in 2020 - him on the ballot during a presidential election year would have been like manna from heaven for the left

yes, I voted for him (hate losing the seat to the progs) - but truth is; I am OK with the result

dynamic really hasn't changed in the Senate, other than we will see one more republican vote for Trump on key issues - IE - it gives one more "moderate republican" the ability to vote with the party & not give a primary challenger ammo without fear of a bill actually being passed

and after this post; I am done with politics on the sports board

enjoy the playoffs - I know I will

:beer:

Live it down? There is nothing to live down. The collective success of the conference has nothing to do with the fact that none of the Big10 teams were among the Top 4 teams.

Besides, I bet people will remember the shellacking Ohio State got from Clemson in the playoff last year a lot long than they remember anything from the other bowls this year.

Instead of ridiculing teams, why don't we congratulate the winners and let the losers know, "There's always next year to show your stuff?"

Let's be good fans instead of, I told you so's.

Instead of ridiculing teams, why don't we congratulate the winners and let the losers know, "There's always next year to show your stuff?"

I'm not ridiculing the team as much as I am ridiculing Shootspeeders.

I'm not ridiculing the team as much as I am ridiculing Shootspeeders.
I understand.

Roy didn't lose. The election was stolen by letting illegal aliens vote.
Bullshit. I know you have problem making claims based on your own nonsense instead of facts, but there is not one iota of evidence what you said is true.

You didn't care about evidence when those women accused roy. You liberals said "hell with evidence, your word is good enough."

Forum List

Back