Big time lawyers sue Trump campaign over emails tied to Russia hacks

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Watchdog group sues Trump campaign over emails tied to Russia hacks

Democrats Sue Trump Campaign Over Leaked Emails Tied to Russia

Let me explain what is going on.

You see, just getting a bunch of info from DNC servers and throwing it out into the public domain doesn't really "weaponize" the information. And Russians aren't really that familiar with American culture to understand what would be the most effective.

So these guys, high powered lawyers, filed a lawsuit just under the statute of limitations, suggesting that the Trump Campaign gave the Russians pointers on how to weaponize the material.

And you can thank Trump Jr.

Remember, his emails said the info was coming from the Russian government and it was to help Trump to become president. Where did they get those emails? From Trump Jr. himself. It's delicious.

So if there is probable cause, and there is with those emails and all the amended statements. That means it's possible that all those campaign records could be subpoenaed as well as all the people connected.

5045-1499909570-5efad04ebdad6eed66fa90085c0e990c.jpg

The Hunters become the Hunted.

You almost gotta laugh that democrats sue the Trump campaign over e mails when ten thousand Hillary e mails have gone missing and a freaking high school hacker could have intercepted her mom&pop operation.

You almost gotta laugh that democrats sue the Trump campaign over e mails when ten thousand Hillary e mails have gone missing and a freaking high school hacker could have intercepted her mom&pop operation.
Yea, ha ha. Only her server was never hacked. And Condi Rice and Colin Powell never turned over a single email even though ordered to by the State department. Seems rules are only for Democrats.

How long before Trump's lawyers start abandoning ship?

His lawyers need lawyers. No, really. They do. His lawyers have been lawyering up.

And was there any collusion in the transfer of money to Clinton and rich American soil to Russia? Do you suppose there were any discussions about that before it went down? Or was it spontaneous coincidental gifting?

You see, just getting a bunch of info from DNC servers and throwing it out into the public domain doesn't really "weaponize" the information. And Russians aren't really that familiar with American culture to understand what would be the most effective.

So these guys, high powered lawyers, filed a lawsuit just under the statute of limitations, suggesting that the Trump Campaign gave the Russians pointers on how to weaponize the material.

Remember, his emails said the info was coming from the Russian government and it was to help Trump to become president. Where did they get those emails? From Trump Jr. himself. It's delicious.

So if there is probable cause, and there is with those emails and all the amended statements. That means it's possible that all those campaign records could be subpoenaed as well as all the people connected.

I listened carefully as Rachel Maddow laid this all out. Sounds serious! She said all the lawyers behind this lawsuit are heavy hitters.

Of this, I have only to say what I say about announcements that anyone has been sued. Anyone can sue anyone else. After judgment is rendered is the time to talk about who sued whom, which party prevailed, and what portents the verdict may hold, and inferences may be drawn soundly from the verdict. I think that regardless of whether who's suing and who's being sued.

I think they are going to have a hard time proving any of it, and if it was on the DNC servers, there is a fundamental question about whether much of what they claim was private really was.

Of this, I have only to say what I say about announcements that anyone has been sued. Anyone can sue anyone else. After judgment is rendered is the time to talk about who sued whom, which party prevailed, and what portents the verdict may hold, and inferences may be drawn soundly from the verdict. I think that regardless of whether who's suing and who's being sued.
They are hoping to get something out of discovery, I think?

They are hoping to get something out of discovery, I think?
Well, if they do, perhaps then there'll be something to talk about.

How long before Trump's lawyers start abandoning ship?

His lawyers need lawyers. No, really. They do. His lawyers have been lawyering up.
They know what's coming. The Reagan Administration had the most indictments and convictions of any presidency before or since.
The Trump Administration will obliterate that record before it's over.

I listened carefully as Rachel Maddow laid this all out. Sounds serious! She said all the lawyers behind this lawsuit are heavy hitters.

Well!

If Raunchy Madcow said it. . . it has to be TRUE!

I can bet anyone that nothing is going to happen because the Russians never help the Trump's campaign. It is one of Hillary's dirty little tricks. Like the way Hillary had set up the Bernie Sander's campaign. They are creating these stories from the beginning, as a back up plan. Just in case their opponent has won. President Trump is going to be a two term president and whom ever he has choose to follow after him. It is all over for them. No matter what tricks that they play, The President's supporters are not going to abandon him. They might comes up with these fake polls that his supporters doesn't agree or has abandoned him. But Pres. Trump knows not to listen to these fake polls. They are trying to play these psych games on the people, but these psychological war games that they are not working on the people any more. The majority are always going to trust Pres. Trump over what anyone of them say or do. But let Soros keep on creating these jobs for internet trolling or P.R. agents, to help spread disinformation about the President. But it is still is not going to work.

Sanders campaign sues DNC after database breach Sanders campaign sues DNC after database breach - CNNPolitics.com

And this crazy crap that they are creating about Pres. Trump that he should not be associating with Russian's President is a mind game tactic. The President can talk to whomever he wants to talk to, in the light or in the dark. They cannot stop him from negotiating peace talks. And they knows that. He can determine whether to lift sanctions from any countries without their permission. And so they are trying to conjure up lies to make him look as if he is a Russian spy so that he can be impeached him for treason. But they has to make it look good, so that the people will cooperate with them.

On the day of President John F. Kennedy’s assassination in November 1963, one of his emissaries was secretly meeting with Fidel Castro at Varadero Beach in Cuba to discuss terms for ending the U.S. embargo against the island and beginning the process of détente between the two countries. OPINION: JFK’s Secret Negotiations with Fidel | Inter Press Service

Fidel picked up the phone and I heard him say: “Como? Un atentado?” (“What’s that? An attempted assassination?”) He then turned to us to say that Kennedy had just been struck down in Dallas. Then he went back to the telephone and exclaimed in a loud voice “Herido? Muy gravemente?” (“Wounded? Very seriously?”)
He came back, sat down, and repeated three times the words: “Es una mala noticia.” (“This is bad news.”) He remained silent for a moment, awaiting another call with further news. I Was With Fidel Castro When JFK Was Assassinated

Now that's funny. Just don't go kill anybody, OK? If you do, it stops being funny.

Yea, ha ha. Only her server was never hacked. And Condi Rice and Colin Powell never turned over a single email even though ordered to by the State department. Seems rules are only for Democrats.

Condi Rice? It's well known that she didn't like conducting State Department business via email so she didn't use them. So you attempt to smear her name because she didn't turn over something that didn't exist? Condi Rice has more integrity in one of her little toes than you have in your entire body, R-Derp! Peddle that nonsense somewhere else!

Would that be the same Rachel Maddow that told everyone that she had Trump's tax returns? Or the same one who laid out why it was that there was no way possible for Donald Trump to win the Electoral College? Is that the Rachel Maddow you mean?

And was there any collusion in the transfer of money to Clinton and rich American soil to Russia? Do you suppose there were any discussions about that before it went down? Or was it spontaneous coincidental gifting?
It has to happen before we bother talking about it.
The best Republicans can do is some uranium nonsense. You gotta be so gullible to believe such nonsense.

Forum List

Back