Biggest French Failure Since Waterloo

The title of the thread is one of the stupidest l have ever seen on this forum. First of all, A380 is virtually a pan-European project. Secondly, A380 is a great achievement of European air industry and a great example of unexcelled engineering thought.

It is probably inexplicable, but if someone could tell us what it is that entertains Americans about bashing France, it would be interesting to know. We all know that France contributed essentially to America's existence, but what did that country ever do to the U.S. that was so wrong?

The title of the thread is one of the stupidest l have ever seen on this forum. First of all, A380 is virtually a pan-European project. Secondly, A380 is a great achievement of European air industry and a great example of unexcelled engineering thought.
Major Butthurt, it’s a French plane with subcontractors all over the world.

I know. The A350 has parts with my name on them.

It is probably inexplicable, but if someone could tell us what it is that entertains Americans about bashing France, it would be interesting to know. We all know that France contributed essentially to America's existence, but what did that country ever do to the U.S. that was so wrong?
Ask the American dead in France.

The reason so many Americans hate France is because they are rude to American tourists. My father refuses to go there anymore.

So the plane has your parts?

Ask the American dead in France.
Next time you can go through the soft underbelly and allies of Hitler like Austria. More French died than Americans in that battle of France.

That wasn't when Americans turn on France, it was just brainwashed ignorant right wingers ever... And they were right about Iraq that really pissed American right-wingers off. We should have waited for the full story.

Last edited:

So the plane has your parts?

So that's what happened to his testicles!

The majority of the French have positive attitudes toward America. Too bad that a minority of Americans have succeeded in promoting a negative image of America's oldest ally.

Forum List

Back