Biggest God

Biggest God????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Which are really the biggest God in all Gods world. Hells Evil isn't biggest well. 5 day trial.

For me it is Allah even I am atheist but I know my religion how really youngster from birth.

The same when I come to world in hospital.

Which are really the biggest God in all Gods world. Hells Evil isn't biggest well. 5 day trial.

For me it is Allah even I am atheist but I know my religion how really youngster from birth.

Chaos...

• Banned
You say you don't like Gods + there is no God you are atheist??

• Banned
One creator our lifes and there must be at least three Gods or one how will creates our life with normal standard. No cp injured human if there are one creator how will our best and off course you are normal to or. Not the nature how creator our life. There is one God how will our lucky.

You say you don't like Gods + there is no God you are atheist??

Is that question directed to me?

If so then Chaos is a Titian from Greek Mythology and from Chaos God created the Universe and God is the Alpha and Omega....

Different Gods I know or only three Gods in another world.

Alright, in the Bible it is stated we are created in the image of our maker, so God is human like from that is told about him, but we can not look upon our father because his form is too glorious for our eyes and minds to handle, so how do we know what God look like?

Also if we are made in our creator image then could it not be perceived that God is mortal just like us?

Remember according to the Bible humans at one time lived for many, many, many years, so what to do say our father was not an old human that finally passed on?

Is there a God?

I do not know...

Do I believe there are answers to the Universe even science will never answer?

Yes.

Will I ever be convinced never to believe in a divine being?

No...

Jesus save us all in spike he arms. We survive last tousand year.

There is at least one God when people a lot have help with speak in life when it is difficult.

I'm from Scandinavia and country are Sweden and citizen all life in Sweden. But my parents are born in Finland before weekend to Sweden 40 year back and father 1982 before he go back to Finland there he live peaceful with no enemy.

I speak only english and swedish.

The biggest God would be God.

Duh.

Allah is a big pussy.

He sends innocent children into the streets to blow themselves up for him and takes women sex slaves and child brides because they are too weak to defend themselves.

Hell, even Mohammad did not raise a finger against anyone until he raised an army to fight for him.

One of the cleverist tricks the jewish god yahweh did was make non-jews think yahweh was their god. But yahweh is the cuckoo bird of the skies.

Forum List

Back