Biggest God

Biggest God????

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Which are really the biggest God in all Gods world. Hells Evil isn't biggest well. 5 day trial.

For me it is Allah even I am atheist but I know my religion how really youngster from birth.

The same when I come to world in hospital.

Allah is a big pussy.

He sends innocent children into the streets to blow themselves up for him and takes women sex slaves and child brides because they are too weak to defend themselves.

Hell, even Mohammad did not raise a finger against anyone until he raised an army to fight for him.

Nonsense.

About the poll - is Jesus a god now? I thought he was just a man, albeit one born of the rape by a god.

The Allah described in the Quran is an insane monster, not God. The spirit world say there is a God and they should know as they have survived death and moved to a higher realm of experience, where the presence of God is more obvious to them than it is to incarnate beings like us.

The Allah described in the Quran is an insane monster, not God. The spirit world say there is a God and they should know as they have survived death and moved to a higher realm of experience, where the presence of God is more obvious to them than it is to incarnate beings like us.

"Allah described in the Quran is an insane monster ..."

He's no more insane or monster-like than the Christian god described in the bible. Like "christians", its his followers who are the monsters.

"... the spirit world ... have survived death ... higher realm of experience ..."

And yet, all they can manage is rattling of chains and other poltergeist stuff.

He's no more insane or monster-like than the Christian god described in the bible. Like "christians", its his followers who are the monsters.

"... the spirit world ... have survived death ... higher realm of experience ..."

I believe Muhammad stole the idea of frightening people into following him for fear of hell from the bible.
The bible's authors probably stole the idea of the lake of fire from the Egyptian book of the dead.

As for the spirit world, I attended many trance lectures by famous mediums during the 1970's and they said many wise things without rattling any chains.

I believe Muhammad stole the idea of frightening people into following him for fear of hell from the bible.
The bible's authors probably stole the idea of the lake of fire from the Egyptian book of the dead.

As for the spirit world, I attended many trance lectures by famous mediums during the 1970's and they said many wise things without rattling any chains.

Oh. So you actually talked to "spirits". That changes everything.

:rolleyes:

How is that Goden how help every how does not can speak in nation lives? Not only Communist rule with help to speak. It is Christian rules with help to speak every how cannot speak the language there he and she lives.

Forum List

Back