BIGLY congrats to our great POTUS Trump

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
First he kicked Washington DC's ass in the election, and continues to do so. They've thrown everything at this guy, including 24/7 propaganda. But he kicked their ass again.

Combined with all of his accomplishments so far, and sorry progs there have been a ton...........Big congrats to Trump and our country too. We're lucky to have him.

An ARMY of Never-Trump lawyers, hundreds of subpoenas, hundreds of witnesses, thousands of documents and records reviewed, and they come up with bupkis.

As as for "obstruction of justice," that has nothing to do with a lack of evidence exonerating the President. They are legally incapable of making that determination, which can ONLY be made by a "fact-finder" at trial. And to do that, the fact-finder must ignore a small mountain of reasonable justifications for every action that has been called into question, for example the firing of Jimmy Comey.

In short, COMPLETE VINDICATION.

It warrants MANY talking heads being FIRED! But I'm not holding my breath. At some point, these people put their professional reputations on the line in support of a known LIE.

35 indictments and a bunch of guilty pleas from Trumps innner circle is nothing ?

And he’s still hiding the report .

35 indictments and a bunch of guilty pleas from Trumps innner circle is nothing ?

And he’s still hiding the report .

Repeat after me Timmy: Process "crimes" and pleas unrelated to Trump.

Forum List

Back