Bikers for Trump roll into Wisconsin

Why do people believe Trump is racist?
I don't get it. Whatever.

It's not that he's racist, it's that he's getting the racist support, deliberately.
Most racists support Jesus. Does that mean liberal Christians are bad too? Or does it just mean that you're a moron grasping at straws?

No, it means you've gone and completely taken what I said and then made it into something completely different.

As I said, if you'd read it properly, Trump isn't a racist, he's just gone with a strategy to target certain people, generally poorer right wingers, which would include a lot of racists out there.

That is what it is. I have not made a comment on his morality for doing so. I could have done, but didn't.
Trump isn't a racist

Discriminating against people doesn't make one a racist?
He burst onto the scenes and into the public's eye in the early 70's, exposed by a justice department discrimination lawsuit against him.
Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

It's not that he's racist, it's that he's getting the racist support, deliberately.
Most racists support Jesus. Does that mean liberal Christians are bad too? Or does it just mean that you're a moron grasping at straws?

No, it means you've gone and completely taken what I said and then made it into something completely different.

As I said, if you'd read it properly, Trump isn't a racist, he's just gone with a strategy to target certain people, generally poorer right wingers, which would include a lot of racists out there.

That is what it is. I have not made a comment on his morality for doing so. I could have done, but didn't.
Trump isn't a racist

He burst onto the scenes and into the public's eye in the early 70's, exposed by a justice department discrimination lawsuit against him.
Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it

No, discriminating against people doesn't make you a racist.

Trump isn't a racist

Then why was he discriminating against them?

Trump isn't a racist

Perhaps because he's a guy who's just selfish. It's all about Trump, if you don't make him money, well... your problem.

Trump isn't a racist

Perhaps because he's a guy who's just selfish. It's all about Trump, if you don't make him money, well... your problem.
I'm not one to go around calling people racists but I will certainly never defend the guy over it. He was discriminating based on race.

Trump isn't a racist

I'm not one to go around calling people racists but I will certainly never defend the guy over it. He was discriminating based on race.

Then again that still doesn't necessarily make him a racist.

If you can make a case for it, if you believe it, then fine. But I'm yet to be convinced. I think he's an immoral person and I wouldn't trust him with a pen, but....

It has a bit to do with David Duke.

Seems we just have another stupid DemoRAT that doesn't know Duke didn't endorse Trump!

You're right of course. A public statement made in support of a candidate with the pledge of a vote in his favor is in no way an endorsement. What were they thinking?

Didn't he say he was NOT endorsing Trump, or are you just too fucking stupid to understand English?

Didn't he say he was NOT endorsing Trump, or are you just too fucking stupid to understand English?

That's hilarious for you to say as I gave you the English definition of the word endorsement. You are the biggest dope on the board.

Seems we just have another stupid DemoRAT that doesn't know Duke didn't endorse Trump!

You're right of course. A public statement made in support of a candidate with the pledge of a vote in his favor is in no way an endorsement. What were they thinking?

That's hilarious for you to say as I gave you the English definition of the word endorsement. You are the biggest dope on the board.

Apparently deciding which of 2 bad candidates you will vote for is an endorsement in the ghetto....Sorry Thug, it's simply picking the best o 2 bad candidates! But I don't expect one of your intelligence to understand that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Apparently deciding which of 2 bad candidates you will vote for is an endorsement in the ghetto....Sorry Thug, it's simply picking the best o 2 bad candidates! But I don't expect one of your intelligence to understand that! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

That's right, a public statement of support is in no way an endorsement. He's just saying he's the better candidate and will support him but he's not endorsing him.Gonna go around again on this? I'll point to your dumbass everytime.

That's right, a public statement of support is in no way an endorsement. He's just saying he's the better candidate and will support him but he's not endorsing him.Gonna go around again on this? I'll point to your dumbass everytime.

This isn't a bad as Lindsay Grahm's Endorsement of Cruz, saying he endorses him BUT wants Kasich to win! You're an OVDing :ahole-1:! Enjoy your dementia!

Thanks to the OP...........awesome photo's.....................I don't think the BLM wants to mess with these guys.....................

If you libs haven't figured it out..............the Bikers just said something to the BLM and Move On Dot Terrorist Dot Org...

:fu:

Even IF Duke did endorse Trump what the hell has that got to do with Trump himself? Did he ask for Dukes endorsement? Nope. These clowns just need something to cry about....professional victims.

Hmm...a white supremacist likes what the candidate has to say. What could they possibly have in common?

Duke isnt a White Supremacist but anyways we have in common a love for our country and a urge to save it from destruction

Trump isn't a racist

If discriminating against people makes someone racist then the left is racist against straight white religious people.

those are not current pictures

unless Wisconsin has had an unusually warm winter
Its spring dipshit.

Bikers for Trump

Like Trump ever dealt with a biker in his life

Forum List

Back