Bikers for Trump roll into Wisconsin

Trump has pointed out the truth. I have lived here my whole life. Minnesota is kicking our butt. Jobs are not being created liked walker promised.

Trump has pointed out the truth. I have lived here my whole life. Minnesota is kicking our butt. Jobs are not being created liked walker promised.
Minnesota Job Loss During NAFTA-WTO Period

Minnesota lost 41,586 manufacturing jobs (or 11.7 percent) during the NAFTA-WTO period (1994-2015), according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.* This figure is for total manufacturing employment, so it takes into account both jobs created by exports and jobs displaced by imports, among other causes of net job change. The percentage of all private sector jobs that are manufacturing jobs in Minnesota declined from 18.8 percent to 13.2 percent during the NAFTA-WTO period.

These are aggregate numbers, but the Department of Labor tracks instances of specific workers at specific workplaces who applied for special benefits for trade-displaced workers. In Minnesota, there are 42,942 such workers certified as having lost their job due to imports or offshoring under the Trade Adjustment Assistance program. (Note: This program is difficult to qualify for, and this figure only includes those workers who were certified.)

The Economic Policy Institute found that by 2010, 13,700 jobs had been lost or displaced in Minnesota – and about 700,000 in the United States – due to the rise in the trade deficit with Mexico alone since NAFTA was enacted in 1994.

The Economic Policy Institute also found that by 2013, 83,300 jobs had been lost or displaced in Minnesota – and more than 3.2 million in the United States – due to the rise in the trade deficit with China since it joined the World Trade Organization in 2001.

Trump has looked down on bikers his whole life

Now they support him

Car rims? Really? That is what you stand for?
No.

Stay with me here. I know it's complicated but just try....

Whites spend money on bikes & live in trailers.
Blacks spend money on cars and live in the ghetto.
The two don't usually mix for social gatherings. If they did the end results would be bad.
Hence blacks don't ride bikes.
Hence this fails as a confirmation bias fallacy – it’s as idiotic as it is ridiculous and wrong.

Why do people believe Trump is racist?
I don't get it. Whatever.
It has a bit to do with David Duke.

Seems we just have another stupid DemoRAT that doesn't know Duke didn't endorse Trump!

Even IF Duke did endorse Trump what the hell has that got to do with Trump himself? Did he ask for Dukes endorsement? Nope. These clowns just need something to cry about....professional victims.

Hmm...a white supremacist likes what the candidate has to say. What could they possibly have in common?

Duke isnt a White Supremacist but anyways we have in common a love for our country and a urge to save it from destruction

It's not that he's racist, it's that he's getting the racist support, deliberately.
Most racists support Jesus. Does that mean liberal Christians are bad too? Or does it just mean that you're a moron grasping at straws?

No, it means you've gone and completely taken what I said and then made it into something completely different.

As I said, if you'd read it properly, Trump isn't a racist, he's just gone with a strategy to target certain people, generally poorer right wingers, which would include a lot of racists out there.

That is what it is. I have not made a comment on his morality for doing so. I could have done, but didn't.
Trump isn't a racist

Discriminating against people doesn't make one a racist?
He burst onto the scenes and into the public's eye in the early 70's, exposed by a justice department discrimination lawsuit against him.
Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it
If discriminating against people makes someone racist then the left is racist against straight white religious people.

those are not current pictures

unless Wisconsin has had an unusually warm winter
Its spring dipshit.

Love of country? Or love of the country as you want it to be? There's a difference.

Seems we just have another stupid DemoRAT that doesn't know Duke didn't endorse Trump!

Even IF Duke did endorse Trump what the hell has that got to do with Trump himself? Did he ask for Dukes endorsement? Nope. These clowns just need something to cry about....professional victims.

Hmm...a white supremacist likes what the candidate has to say. What could they possibly have in common?

Duke isnt a White Supremacist but anyways we have in common a love for our country and a urge to save it from destruction
It's not that he's racist, it's that he's getting the racist support, deliberately.
Most racists support Jesus. Does that mean liberal Christians are bad too? Or does it just mean that you're a moron grasping at straws?

No, it means you've gone and completely taken what I said and then made it into something completely different.

As I said, if you'd read it properly, Trump isn't a racist, he's just gone with a strategy to target certain people, generally poorer right wingers, which would include a lot of racists out there.

That is what it is. I have not made a comment on his morality for doing so. I could have done, but didn't.
Trump isn't a racist

He burst onto the scenes and into the public's eye in the early 70's, exposed by a justice department discrimination lawsuit against him.
Inside the government’s racial bias case against Donald Trump’s company, and how he fought it
If discriminating against people makes someone racist then the left is racist against straight white religious people.

Its spring dipshit.

Love of country? Or love of the country as you want it to be? There's a difference.

Love of the country the way it was FOUNDED and INTENDED to be. So no there is no difference.

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

Yes, you fucks want us to be Cuba, and BAIT your trap with supposedly MORE FREE SHIT!
free-cheese.jpg

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

Love of the country the way it was FOUNDED and INTENDED to be. So no there is no difference.

Sorry, the country wasn't founded by a bunch of far right fascists. In fact, for their time, the Founding Fathers were generally LIBERAL.

They wanted HUMAN RIGHTS and the theory of that.

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

Sorry, the country wasn't founded by a bunch of far right fascists. In fact, for their time, the Founding Fathers were generally LIBERAL.

No they weren't you crazy bitch, they were LIBERTARIAN! ...and since when are Human Rights liberal?

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

This country was founded and built by white men for white people. Simple. Not sure what you find so hard to understand in that. Read the Naturalization act of 1798 for reference. The fact that ******* were considered 3/4ths of a man and NOT humans (which they aren't) is more proof that our founders were much smarter than you give them credit for.

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

This country was founded and built by white men for white people. Simple. Not sure what you find so hard to understand in that. Read the Naturalization act of 1798 for reference. The fact that ******* were considered 3/4ths of a man and NOT humans (which they aren't) is more proof that our founders were much smarter than you give them credit for.

No it was not.

It was build by white people, for people escaping persecution from people who would persecute based on religion.

The Founding Fathers made a country that was based on tolerance. A black person who was not a slave could be the same as everyone else.

Try reading the Bill of Rights.

The Naturalization act of 1798 was AN ACT OF CONGRESS, it was not part of the CONSTITUTION. It's quite simple.

Slaves were considered 3/4th humans under the law because slavery was an important business interest in the US.

Perhaps you could make the claim that US citizens are slaves to business, however the Constitution has been changed. Developed over time/

But hey, you don't like it, make your own country, go join Stephen "Don" Black in another one of his attempts to invade a country and see where it gets you.

Black people might have been considered 3/4 human, but racists are considered 1/1,000,000th human now, and you STILL get your rights.

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

Absolutely wrong pal, there were already plenty of Black people living here as free people LONG before the Declaration of Independence and for that matter, Plenty of Iroquoi and other Native Americans who chose to live side by side with the colonists.

The 3/4ths vote was only intended to weaken the representative powers of the Southern states. It was just a tactic for political reasons

These 2 clowns are perfect reason why a new order will need to be put in place....if the constitution was such a great thing it would have stood up to the years of abuse...it hasn't therefore its not worthy of sticking around. My facts remain. The founders were proud white men and intended this country to be for whites,by whites.

These 2 clowns are perfect reason why a new order will need to be put in place....if the constitution was such a great thing it would have stood up to the years of abuse...it hasn't therefore its not worthy of sticking around. My facts remain. The founders were proud white men and intended this country to be for whites,by whites.

Your circus act is getting weaker by the minute. You'd be lucky to have any clowns at all ! The founders wanted to create a country that was controlled by rule of law, yes, but also division of powers, fair representation, and a place where people didnt have to live under the thumb of a Tyrant. You sound like a want to be tyrant, so you want to decide who and how people should live here?? but how you gonna do that from your Grandma's basement?

Trump isn't a racist

Its spring dipshit.

You're right of course.
kkk-leader-david-duke.jpg

There's no reason to believe a Duke endorsement means anything more than patriotic zeal amidst the endorsements from other white supremacist groups.

Forum List

Back