Bikers Go To Mexico to FREE MARINE

Last month, Secretary of State John Kerry brought up Tahmooressi's plight in talks with Mexican officials, and the case is being monitored by the U.S. Consulate in Mexico.

Sounds like they're working on it.

It's only been a couple of months.

Not a year.

Not five years.

And would they be working on it just as hard as if it was Eric Holder?

A rolling army of white trash meth heads and wannabe weekend warriors should put a real scare into the Mexicans.
I think you underestimate the intimidation factor of a gaggle of unmuffled Harley Davidsons. The sound alone announces to the world that there is a great big hunk of man meat comin down the road.

If you mean a gaggle of meat heads I agree.

A rolling army of white trash meth heads and wannabe weekend warriors should put a real scare into the Mexicans.
I think you underestimate the intimidation factor of a gaggle of unmuffled Harley Davidsons. The sound alone announces to the world that there is a great big hunk of man meat comin down the road.

Lol, that coming from a person whose account name is 'Discombobulated' is simply rich with irony.

In the 60s my dad was a marine and one of his fellow marines was arrested in Mexico on trumped up charges, so most of his unit went down to Mexico and surrounded the jail, and a few of them actually had hand guns. Needless to say, the Mexican police let the guy go when they realized they were surrounded by a bunch of drunk and pissed off marines in the middle of the night.

I doubt we will see something like that happen in 2014 though. :lol:

What an absolute disgrace your father and his unit were to think themselves above local law enforcement. And we wonder why people don't like servicemen when they behave in such a way. They should all have been court-martialed.

Yeah, how dare they stand up to corruption and abuse of authority by a Mexican local police unit?

Instead of threatening force, they should have gone in and offered all of them blow jobs and to take a big cock up their ass, just like Manchester fantasizes about doing so much.

roflmao

Seriously, all free men are ABOVE law enforcement. LEOs are our servants, bitch, even in Mexifuckingco.

Yeah, that'd be it cos a buncha drunk marines don't even cause any trouble in a town, they're known for not doing it. Retard.

Lol, that coming from a person whose account name is 'Discombobulated' is simply rich with irony.

You have no idea how ironic.

Well, the discombobulated part seems right on the money thus far.

Synonyms
addle, baffle, bamboozle, beat, befog, befuddle, bemuse, bewilder, buffalo, confound, confuse, disorient, flummox, fox, fuddle, get, gravel, maze, muddle, muddy, mystify, perplex, pose, puzzle, vex

What an absolute disgrace your father and his unit were to think themselves above local law enforcement. And we wonder why people don't like servicemen when they behave in such a way. They should all have been court-martialed.

Yeah, how dare they stand up to corruption and abuse of authority by a Mexican local police unit?

Instead of threatening force, they should have gone in and offered all of them blow jobs and to take a big cock up their ass, just like Manchester fantasizes about doing so much.

roflmao

Seriously, all free men are ABOVE law enforcement. LEOs are our servants, bitch, even in Mexifuckingco.

Yeah, that'd be it cos a buncha drunk marines don't even cause any trouble in a town, they're known for not doing it. Retard.

They don't do nearly as much damage as shitheads like you do spreading STDs everywhere you go looking to give out blow jobs.

You have no idea how ironic.

Well, the discombobulated part seems right on the money thus far.

Synonyms
addle, baffle, bamboozle, beat, befog, befuddle, bemuse, bewilder, buffalo, confound, confuse, disorient, flummox, fox, fuddle, get, gravel, maze, muddle, muddy, mystify, perplex, pose, puzzle, vex

Thank you, I can't begin to tell you what that kind of approval and validation means to me. Invaluable.

That's a pretty bad idea. Why not trade ten thousand refugee Mexican kids? What? They don't want them back?

That's a pretty bad idea. Why not trade ten thousand refugee Mexican kids? What? They don't want them back?

That would be cool if most were from Mexico. But you might look into El Salvador and Guatemala. ;)

They didn't actually go to Mexico, apparently. They just went to the border.

Such bravery!

How exactly are they going to free him?

In the 60s my dad was a marine and one of his fellow marines was arrested in Mexico on trumped up charges, so most of his unit went down to Mexico and surrounded the jail, and a few of them actually had hand guns. Needless to say, the Mexican police let the guy go when they realized they were surrounded by a bunch of drunk and pissed off marines in the middle of the night.

I doubt we will see something like that happen in 2014 though. :lol:

It's time to refight the Zootsuit war.

So he went into Mexico with a couple guns and has fired two lawyers already, and Obama is suppose to do what?
Friend of Marine jailed in Mexico says he is growing increasingly 'despondent' | Fox News

obama could do plenty. Put mexico on the tourist advisory list. Close the ports of entry. Withhold foreign aid. That marine would be out within the hour.
who knew Marines had no sense of personal responsibility.

If you don't want to get arrested, don't bring guns where you aren't allowed to bring them.

Easy.

I didn't know the president is suppose to interject himself into every humans life...

A US citizen....who served his country with honor....is being held in a foreign country on crap charges...and detained in horrific conditions.

Are you saying that Obama should just ignore that?

All presidents ignore soldiers that get themselves locked up in foreign countries. Most of the time the military just tells the family the person went AWOL.

Except bergdahl, of course. He's "special".

Forum List

Back