Bill Barr: Biden Administration is a Totalitarian Regime. He is supporting for Trump for President

Too bad YOU weren't ABORTED.
:rolleyes:
Well, I wasn't. Deal with it.

I support a woman's right to choose, no matter what her choice is. I don't want to be like China, where women are forced to have abortions if they've exceeded their one-baby limit, and I don't want to be like the Philippines, where it's impossible to get a legal abortion. (but hundreds of thousands do.)

It should be---- the woman's choice.

If you guys want less abortion, support paid family leave, universal health care, free contraceptives, and comprehensive sex education.

If you want to punish women for having sex, keep doing what you are doing, and enjoy the results. I know I will.

Screenshot_20240425-072149-245.png

View attachment 937476

The man shows once again he has absolutely no class.

But he reflects the views of angry old white people who wonder why the world has passed them by.

So I guess MAGA has its own definition of "totalitarian" too.

Well, why not. Throw it in with all their other wacky definitions.
You have your own definition, don't you? I's your definition "republican?"

Comment: Never Trumpers should listen to this. Bill Barr doesn't like Trump...but he is telling those of you who also don't like Trump the pragmatic truth.

No wonder this breaking story doesn't have legs.
It's in essense a Positive Trump breaking news.
Can't have any of that in this Biden{ Hitlerian } disposed
WH renegade pack of uber propagandist.
The Worst By Far in American history.

The man shows once again he has absolutely no class.

But he reflects the views of angry old white people who wonder why the world has passed them by.
You reflect the enlightened views of the low-IQ democrat brain-trusts who think that the moon is made of gas and that the island of Guam can capsize. Then they wonder why everything they touch turns to shit.

Comment: Never Trumpers should listen to this. Bill Barr doesn't like Trump...but he is telling those of you who also don't like Trump the pragmatic truth.

While I agree with Barr in this case, I dont trust Barr.

William-Barr-with-President-Ronald-Reagan-in-the-Oval-Office-in-1983.jpg

Damn, he aged like an avocado.

Forum List

Back