Bill Barr: Judge Cannon's appointment of a Special Master was wrong

This is significant because Bill Barr is a trump man. Trump appointed him.
The Trump supporter judge Cannon has not had good reviews on her decision.

I was looking around for that exact video so thanks for posting it. Because Cannon has been criticized by legal experts on both sides of the aisle I'm inclined to believe she didn't make the ruling out of bias towards Trump. She made it because she is over her head........a feature of almost all Trump appointees.

What criminal wouldn't want to be able to file a motion to stop an investigation in to criminal behavior and get a ruling that goes against all precedent and law? Cannon is giving Don a carve out.

The irony here is the judge issued the opinion because of the "appearance of fairness" while clearly ignoring law and precedent to give the guy who nominated her a win.
In order to rule as she did she has to believe Trump has a likelihood of winning the conflict on his claim of EP when he has consistently lost in court each time he has made such claims.

This is significant because Bill Barr is a trump man. Trump appointed him.
The Trump supporter judge Cannon has not had good reviews on her decision.

He isn't a Trump man. I've come to that conclusion, some time ago actually.

Regardless, a former presidents home was raided by the government who followed him. Under such unprecedented circumstances, transparency is vital. Beyond vital. Americas reputation is on the line.

In the end, why should Bill Barr care? What about transparency does he fear?

There is a MUCH bigger issue at stake here than just protecting the secrecy of the files, some of which Trump may have taken as they may be a key to some of the actions against him while he was in office. Consider his own fears of such files being erased just as some said they feared when Trump took office.

If this judge took another approach you would be one step closer to becoming Canada. There should be little to fear and only a win/win for all parties involved, including the most important one, the American People!

What are they so afraid of?

Could it be those empty folders? :D

So far the only criticism anybody has given is to say it's a "waste of time". Why are they all so concerned about a waste of time?

Me thinks Trump got 'em in a trap and they all just heard the doors slam shut :laughing0301:

Very very interesting, Bill Barr's POV is completely different from others. The issue with the special master is on the other doc that the FBI took. Many are "attorney-client privilege", personal items ....,

It is like saying "why do you have any right? You will find guilt in court very soon."

I was looking around for that exact video so thanks for posting it. Because Cannon has been criticized by legal experts on both sides of the aisle I'm inclined to believe she didn't make the ruling out of bias towards Trump. She made it because she is over her head........a feature of almost all Trump appointees.

Running a country is NOT EASY, dimtard.

As Joe Bidenazi show us every single day.

Barr was nominated by Trump if by that you mean he is a Trump man then yes he is if you mean he is a Trump man because he always backed and supported Trump he has never been that. I also recall when Trump nominated him he got trashed royally by the left in the media, social media and by the Democrats in Congress in fact in the confirmation vote the majority of Democrats voted against him despite the fact he was confirmed with nearly unanimous support from both parties in 1991 his first run as AG.

Forum List

Back