Bill Barr: Judge Cannon's appointment of a Special Master was wrong

This is significant because Bill Barr is a trump man. Trump appointed him.
The Trump supporter judge Cannon has not had good reviews on her decision.

No, no Barr is not a "Trump" man, Barr was and is a deep state man, a 20 year veteran of CIA, and a Bush man to his bones... Barr, just as I stated the day Trump nominated him as replacement for the biggest mistake Trump had made, naming Jeff Sessions as AG, instantly became the new biggest mistake Trump made!

I don't mind that you hate Trump and America, but I do mind it very much when you very low IQ's drown on the vomit the fascist media serve you! Barr from day one, did absolutely nothing to stop a treasonous DOJ/FBI that had fabricated a case against Trump, and lied repeatedly to the FISA court, probably the FISA judge himself was in on the treason as well, Barr had them all dead to rights, and each instance he refused to bring cases! :wink:

What are they so afraid of?

Could it be those empty folders? :D

So far the only criticism anybody has given is to say it's a "waste of time". Why are they all so concerned about a waste of time?

Me thinks Trump got 'em in a trap and they all just heard the doors slam shut :laughing0301:
No trap. Just wasting time.

The problem is the judge issued an opinion that deviated from law, precedent and fact. If this is the future of the judiciary, then we are in trouble.

No, no Barr is not a "Trump" man, Barr was and is a deep state man, a 20 year veteran of CIA, and a Bush man to his bones... Barr, just as I stated the day Trump nominated him as replacement for the biggest mistake Trump had made, naming Jeff Sessions as AG, instantly became the new biggest mistake Trump made!

I don't mind that you hate Trump and America, but I do mind it very much when you very low IQ's drown on the vomit the fascist media serve you! Barr from day one, did absolutely nothing to stop a treasonous DOJ/FBI that had fabricated a case against Trump, and lied repeatedly to the FISA court, probably the FISA judge himself was in on the treason as well, Barr had them all dead to rights, and each instance he refused to bring cases! :wink:

Do you live on a cattle ranch? If not, where did you dig up that bullshit?

Last edited:
This is significant because Bill Barr is a trump man. Trump appointed him.
The Trump supporter judge Cannon has not had good reviews on her decision.

Yes, this is “significant “ because not long ago Barr was Satan……now you are worshipping him.

No trap. Just wasting time.

The problem is the judge issued an opinion that deviated from law, precedent and fact. If this is the future of the judiciary, then we are in trouble.
How did it deviate from law, precedent, and fact?
Bring links for each.

How did it deviate from law, precedent, and fact?
Bring links for each.
Deviated from law by noting that PRA disputes are handled in DC circuit court but ignored it anyway.

It disregard precedent because it pretended there was some irreparable harm to Trump by having a filter team which is part of the requirement for a special master.

It disregarded fact by claiming Biden hasn’t refuted Trump’s executive privilege claim.

Deviated from law by noting that PRA disputes are handled in DC circuit court but ignored it anyway.

It disregard precedent because it pretended there was some irreparable harm to Trump by having a filter team which is part of the requirement for a special master.

It disregarded fact by claiming Biden hasn’t refuted Trump’s executive privilege claim.
I did not ask for your Dimtard opinion, Simp.

Bring some links.

What criminal wouldn't want to be able to file a motion to stop an investigation in to criminal behavior and get a ruling that goes against all precedent and law? Cannon is giving Don a carve out.
Given the nature of the docs recovered...she may well be overturned on appeal

According to the left, Barr's opinion is significant not because he is a legal scholar or a constitutional law expert but because he is a "Trump man". TDS replaces legal expertise these days in the desperate liberal mind.

According to the left, Barr's opinion is significant not because he is a legal scholar or a constitutional law expert but because he is a "Trump man". TDS replaces legal expertise these days in the desperate liberal mind.
Barr is no RINO

In fact he probably kept Trump from getting impeached and convicted

I was looking around for that exact video so thanks for posting it. Because Cannon has been criticized by legal experts on both sides of the aisle I'm inclined to believe she didn't make the ruling out of bias towards Trump. She made it because she is over her head........a feature of almost all Trump appointees.

Cannon is a total retard after tonight for sure. Look what she got the country into now; The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday. She's holding up the show over nuclear documents Trump stole, while she worries about his reputation; :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: She is dumb as shit.

Cannon is a total retard after tonight for sure. Look what she got the country into now; The FBI recovered a document describing a foreign government’s nuclear capabilities during its search of Mar-a-Lago, the Washington Post reported on Tuesday. She's holding up the show over nuclear documents Trump stole, while she worries about his reputation; :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: :banana2: She is dumb as shit.

That Merrick Gestapoland sure issues a lot of leaks, huh? Must be worried how this is blowing up in his face.

Forum List

Back