Bill Clinton and the libs ROTFLTAO!!!!!!!

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
Seeing Dennis Hastert getting raked through the coals is such poetic justice on the holier than thou GOP. I really hope it goes on through 2016,

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Seeing Dennis Hastert getting raked through the coals is such poetic justice on the holier than thou GOP. I really hope it goes on through 2016,

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
So you think Hastert is running???? Are you still peeing all over yourself about the possibility of Bush winning, too?????

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Why? Please tell us... what does it matter? Unless of course you are insinuating Jeb Bush is the one blackmailing him?

:lol:

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
So you think Hastert is running???? Are you still peeing all over yourself about the possibility of Bush winning, too?????
It really hurts you to be exposed as a hypocrite, don't it.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Why? Please tell us... what does it matter? Unless of course you are insinuating Jeb Bush is the one blackmailing him?

I love seeing cons squirm....like you are now.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Do you really think it do? :lol:

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Your hatred of homosexuals is noted. You are an enormous coc sucking hypocrite and one truly low class human being.
No one hardly remembers who Hastert was, much less givers a shit. This will be off the news pages in about 48 hours.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Squirming over what? Are you fucking drunk or something? This matters not.. a thread about how Bill Clinton is laughing over Hastert's legal troubles?

Geeze..

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Squirming over what? Are you fucking drunk or something? This matters not.. a thread about how Bill Clinton is laughing over Hastert's legal troubles?

Geeze..

Bubba should be worrying about his potential legal problems

I doubt most people could tell you who Dennis Hassert is. Much ado about nothing
Pay no attention to the pedophile republican leader.....let's talk about Monica.

You mean the poor thing Bubba took advantage of when he cheated on his wife? If I were Clinton I'd side back under my rock instead of gloating but that's the Dem way
But it's okay for Gingrich to cheat on his wife while prosecuting Bill. And Hastert butt fucking school boys is no big deal. That's cons for ya. Pft!

I doubt most people could tell you who Dennis Hassert is. Much ado about nothing
Pay no attention to the pedophile republican leader.....let's talk about Monica.

You mean the poor thing Bubba took advantage of when he cheated on his wife? If I were Clinton I'd side back under my rock instead of gloating but that's the Dem way
But it's okay for Gingrich to cheat on his wife while prosecuting Bill. And Hastert butt fucking school boys is no big deal. That's cons for ya. Pft!

Bleh, they are all fools and again 75% of America doesn't know who Hassert is and could care less

Or Barney Frank to be running a male prostitution ring out of his townhouse?

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Your hatred of homosexuals is noted. You are an enormous coc sucking hypocrite and one truly low class human being.
No one hardly remembers who Hastert was, much less givers a shit. This will be off the news pages in about 48 hours.
So I hate homosexuals while being a coc sucker, according to you. Your lack of consistency shows how badly you grieve for for your hero Hastert. Obviously you DO give a shit, huh.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

How does one individual's behavior broad brush the entire GOP as hypocrites? OH SNAP!!

Forum List

Back