Bill Clinton and the libs ROTFLTAO!!!!!!!

What's bad about this is, it took them 7 years after he became House Speaker in 1999 to 2007 to convict him.

I doubt most people could tell you who Dennis Hassert is. Much ado about nothing
Pay no attention to the pedophile republican leader.....let's talk about Monica.

You mean the poor thing Bubba took advantage of when he cheated on his wife? If I were Clinton I'd side back under my rock instead of gloating but that's the Dem way
But it's okay for Gingrich to cheat on his wife while prosecuting Bill. And Hastert butt fucking school boys is no big deal. That's cons for ya. Pft!

Bleh, they are all fools and again 75% of America doesn't know who Hassert is and could care less
Remember how the cons made Monica famous? Well Hastert will be the con poster boy for hypocrisy, betcha.

Seeing Dennis Hastert getting raked through the coals is such poetic justice on the holier than thou GOP. I really hope it goes on through 2016,

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
So you think Hastert is running???? Are you still peeing all over yourself about the possibility of Bush winning, too?????
It really hurts you to be exposed as a hypocrite, don't it.
Your hatred of homosexuals is noted. You are an enormous coc sucking hypocrite and one truly low class human being.
No one hardly remembers who Hastert was, much less givers a shit. This will be off the news pages in about 48 hours.
So I hate homosexuals while being a coc sucker, according to you. Your lack of consistency shows how badly you grieve for for your hero Hastert. Obviously you DO give a shit, huh.
You're self hating. That's why you're hungover all the time and post stupid shit other times

Seeing Dennis Hastert getting raked through the coals is such poetic justice on the holier than thou GOP. I really hope it goes on through 2016,

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
So you think Hastert is running???? Are you still peeing all over yourself about the possibility of Bush winning, too?????

How does one individual's behavior broad brush the entire GOP as hypocrites? OH SNAP!!
Oh snap! The GOP is supposed to be the party of moral integrity....well shit can that, huh.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
Your hatred of homosexuals is noted. You are an enormous coc sucking hypocrite and one truly low class human being.
No one hardly remembers who Hastert was, much less givers a shit. This will be off the news pages in about 48 hours.
So I hate homosexuals while being a coc sucker, according to you. Your lack of consistency shows how badly you grieve for for your hero Hastert. Obviously you DO give a shit, huh.
You're self hating. That's why you're hungover all the time and post stupid shit other times
I know you are, but what am I? NA NA NA NA NA!!!!!!!

And the Democrat party is the party of no moral integrity... got it!

And the Democrat party is the party of no moral integrity... got it!
Can't wait to see that debate. But keep showing your desperation, this is fun.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

How does one individual's behavior broad brush the entire GOP as hypocrites? OH SNAP!!
Oh snap! The GOP is supposed to be the party of moral integrity....well shit can that, huh.

Sorry I let the air out of your entire OP, sucks to be you. That's what you get for posting a patently dishonest OP you got bitch slapped. Now when 40+ million Dem's vote to re-elect the adulterer, liar, intern preying sex maniac Clinton well now that's some hypocrisy. I thought the left was the defender of women, I guess not.

What a stupid thread.
It reminds me of the liberal penchant for posting up white people behaving badly and try and equate it to black crime.
The difference being we dont support black thugs or white thugs,nor do we support crooked Politicians.
I hope dennis spends many years in prison while liberals cheer on the hildebeast.
What a bunch of hypocrites.

What a stupid thread.
It reminds me of the liberal penchant for posting up white people behaving badly and try and equate it to black crime.
The difference being we dont support black thugs or white thugs,nor do we support crooked Politicians.
I hope dennis spends many years in prison while liberals cheer on the hildebeast.
Cons had so much fun being hypocrites, smearing the president of the United Sates, while Gingrich was cheating on his wife with cancer at the same time. And Hastert was busy covering his pedophile crimes during the same time.

You could give lessons on how to be a hypocrite.

What's bad about this is, it took them 7 years after he became House Speaker in 1999 to 2007 to convict him.
Cons assassinated JFK and have been able to cover that up for over 50 years. They claimed a lefty did it, and the country bought it.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
What the fuck does this have to do with the Clintons?
Hastert isn't even in politics anymore. He's a non factor. A flyspeck?
You libs are a fucking miracle.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Lying, dishonesty, fabrication are tools of the left. They are increasingly an embarrassment.

What a stupid thread.
Cons had so much fun being hypocrites, smearing the president of the United Sates, while Gingrich was cheating on his wife with cancer at the same time. And Hastert was busy covering his pedophile crimes during the same time.

So how exactly do you show anger about something you didnt even know about?
Not only are you a hypocrite you also appear to me a moron.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
C'mon, keep trying to pretend that your con leaders past actions don't matter....see if the voters buy your holier than thou schick. The GOP is hollow.

What a stupid thread.

So how exactly do you show anger about something you didnt even know about?
Not only are you a hypocrite you also appear to me a moron.
You appear to be a moron to me too. BWAH HA HA!

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
HUH?.....Look USMB knows you are a far left wing extremist kook.
You are a flyspeck.
You should find another hobby..Other than boring us with your insipid blather.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!!!!
C'mon, keep trying to pretend that your con leaders past actions don't matter....see if the voters buy your holier than thou schick. The GOP is hollow.
Hastert is not a 'leader'...He's a retired old crook. Fuck 'em.

At what point do you think this is meaningful to us......

I get it ...you think we should be humiliated because of him....sorry....if he did something wrong he should go to jail...it is morons like you who think criminal behavior is okay as long as it is a democrat doing it....

Forum List

Back