Bill Clinton Gets a Little Too Close to Voters in Boston

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm sure Bill had no idea he was violating the rules. ;)

Some poll workers in Boston did a double-take on Tuesday at the unusual sight of a former president of the United States campaigning inside polling places. Bill Clinton, an inveterate campaigner who has always loved Election Day, was ranging over the state trying to pump up voters to cast their ballots for his wife, Hillary Clinton. “We had to remind some of our poll workers that even a president can’t go inside and work a polling place,” William F. Galvin, the Massachusetts secretary of state, said in an interview.

Some poll workers in Boston did a double-take on Tuesday at the unusual sight of a former president of the United States campaigning inside polling places. Bill Clinton, an inveterate campaigner who has always loved Election Day, was ranging over the state trying to pump up voters to cast their ballots for his wife, Hillary Clinton. “We had to remind some of our poll workers that even a president can’t go inside and work a polling place,” William F. Galvin, the Massachusetts secretary of state, said in an interview.
The fucker is a child molesting rapist, who the hell would want to be near the fucker...

otherthanhillary.jpg

It's ok, it's "Bill". He's allowed to break the law.

Forum List

Back