Bill Clinton....Possible Pedophilia and Flights on the "Lolita Express"

Why? There is only one woman who has accused bill of rape. And she's already insisted that it never happened. Before saying that it did.

Why would a 'reasoned person' conclude then that Bill is a rapist based on one accusation from one woman...that even that woman insisted never happened. Before she said it did.

Wow, you really are fee and easy when it comes to rape.

ONLY ONE woman accused former President Bill Clinton of rape.

How do you explain all these settlements?

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

Just because Bill and his bull dyke wife pick bad friends doesn't make them bad people. And if Bill Clinton really raped all those women, how come only one dress has shown up with his seamen on it?

And as I said, there is only one woman who ever accused bill of rape.

From 1978. Who already insisted it never happened....before she insisted it did.

Why would they sue Clinton if they were there willingly? And I'm sure you have a link to one suing Trump. Post it.
1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
We've always known Trump was a jerkoff, I just didn't know he had to outsource that as well.
Let's just ignore the fact that the plaintiff doesn't exist. It gets in the way of your objective, right?
We'll just have to wait and see. I didn't call for a rope yet but I have no problems with what he hangs himself on, and in the end, he will.
edb8e73168bf6a750cd28e8db65d67c9.jpg
Ivanka.jpg

Hope like hell she wasn't blonde as well as young, but that would not surprise me.

Please identify the girl in the photo and cite the source and link. The DailyKOS is not a valid source.

If you cannot, you don't have anything do you?

According to a lawsuit, Donald Trump raped 13-year-old 'sex slave' Katie Johnson at Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex parties' in 1994.

The legal papers were filed on 28 April 2016 at a court in southern California.

We've always known Trump was a jerkoff, I just didn't know he had to outsource that as well.
Let's just ignore the fact that the plaintiff doesn't exist. It gets in the way of your objective, right?
We'll just have to wait and see. I didn't call for a rope yet but I have no problems with what he hangs himself on, and in the end, he will.
Ivanka.jpg

Hope like hell she wasn't blonde as well as young, but that would not surprise me.

Please identify the girl in the photo and cite the source and link. The DailyKOS is not a valid source.

According to a lawsuit, Donald Trump raped 13-year-old 'sex slave' Katie Johnson at Jeffrey Epstein's 'sex parties' in 1994.

Yeah, but you don't think they actually give a fiddler's fuck about these kids do you?

Rape is merely a political toy for them.

Have you ever heard of Newt Gingrich? He was actually found guilty of being a crook as he served as Speaker of House by the House ethics committee and forced to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for his violations.

Did Newt Gingrich resign?

How about Ted Kennedy?

Yep, Newt resigned in disgrace.

I must have missed your answer about Ted Kennedy. What did he do?

You might also include the late Marion Barry, former Mayor of Washington DC.

I'm not sure what either of them have to do with the long discredited claims in this thread. Care to explain?

Hillary Clinton said all women who feel they have been raped should be believed. At least two women claim Bill Clinton raped them. Why are they different?

I look forward to your explanation. :)
The explanation is that these women are looking for money, fame and fortune. If they were raped, why didn't they go to the police? Why wait for years and years until he is rich and extremely famous to say anything?

You're really coming to the party late. IF you had been paying attention when the rapist was running for office you would know that the women assaulted by Hillary's husband were afraid. As you should know, Hillary Clinton was head of the bimbo eruption squad and they went after anyone coming out in public with those claims.
And Trump is a rapist, his own wife knows it and swore it under oath. When not under oath Trump's wife lies for him and is an enabler.
And the phony "bimbo eruption squad" was not headed by Hillary, just more made up Right-wing gossip.

Hillary Clinton said all women who feel they have been raped should be believed. At least two women claim Bill Clinton raped them. Why are they different?

I look forward to your explanation. :)
The explanation is that these women are looking for money, fame and fortune. If they were raped, why didn't they go to the police? Why wait for years and years until he is rich and extremely famous to say anything?

You're really coming to the party late. IF you had been paying attention when the rapist was running for office you would know that the women assaulted by Hillary's husband were afraid. As you should know, Hillary Clinton was head of the bimbo eruption squad and they went after anyone coming out in public with those claims.
And Trump is a rapist, his own wife knows it and swore it under oath. When not under oath Trump's wife lies for him and is an enabler.
And the phony "bimbo eruption squad" was not headed by Hillary, just more made up Right-wing gossip.

Yeah, but Trump is only the guy that is actually running for President. Clinton is married to the person running for president.

So clearly he's more important to republicans.

Ivanka.jpg

The case has already been thrown out of court.

Ivanka.jpg

On a technicality, not because it wasn't true.

Ivanka.jpg

And? There's never even been a case with the lone woman accusing Bill of rape. Yet you guys 'believe'.

For fuck's sake, Trump's own wife accused him of raping her and ripping out her hair. So don't pretend you give a fiddler's fuck about rape accusations.

maybe thats why Bill looks ill and also looks about 85 years old? hmm, too much of a good thing all of his life?

This is too far. Unless there is some kind of evidence, ANY evidence, this is something you NEVER accuse someone of being involved in.
What would you expect people to say about you if you were a constant rider on the pedophile express to pedophile island?

Ivanka.jpg

ROFL! So Hillary is innocent because she hasn't been convicted of anything, but Trump is guilty even though the case was thrown out of court?

Leftwingers kill me!

Ivanka.jpg

ROFL! So Hillary is innocent because she hasn't been convicted of anything, but Trump is guilty even though the case was thrown out of court?

Leftwingers kill me!

Not really, but your last sentence is a fun thought.

Ivanka.jpg

And? There's never even been a case with the lone woman accusing Bill of rape. Yet you guys 'believe'.

For fuck's sake, Trump's own wife accused him of raping her and ripping out her hair. So don't pretend you give a fiddler's fuck about rape accusations.

She later disavowed her accusations. Rape accusations during a divorce trial don't mean much. Women often accuse their husbands of child molestation so they can get sole custody of the children.

Leftwingers kill me!

Not really, but your last sentence is a fun thought.

Yes, really. That's exactly what turds like you have said.

Ivanka.jpg

Leftwingers kill me!

Laughing......Who has accused Hillary of raping them? No one.

Who has accused Trump of raping her? Ivana Trump . With testimony that Trump raped a 13 year old girl at a sex party.

But you give a shit about rape accusations, right?

Leftwingers kill me!

Laughing......Who has accused Hillary of raping them? No one.

Who has accused Trump of raping her? Ivana Trump . With testimony that Trump raped a 13 year old girl at a sex party.

But you give a shit about rape accusations, right?

The difference is that Juanita Brodderick still insists that Slick Willy raped her. Then there is Bill's long sordid history of sexual assaults, and Hillary launched a campaign of character assassination and intimidation against each one of them

Forum List

Back