Bill Clinton....Possible Pedophilia and Flights on the "Lolita Express"

I never said Democrats were perfect. Only that they still accept the concepts of integrity and honor, even if all Democrats don't always hold up to those standards. When such a large percentage of right wingers still believe the president was born in Kenya, and they easily accept claims like our military was attacking Texas, or being a Democrat means you want to destroy the country, or Hillary and the president let people die for political purposes, it is plain that lies and false accusations are all they have. I have voted for republicans in the past, and hope to be able to sometimes in the future, but I can't as long as that party ignores reality.

The Progressives on this board are a hoot! Democrats consider felony convictions, manslaughter, video's of them doing crack cocaine with a hooker all to be RESUME ENHANCEMENTS.

Chappaquiddick_incident.jpg

Have you ever heard of Newt Gingrich? He was actually found guilty of being a crook as he served as Speaker of House by the House ethics committee and forced to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for his violations.

Did Newt Gingrich resign?

How about Ted Kennedy?

Well, since none have sued Clinton and at least one has sued Trump, I would guess less than Epstein's BFF Trump.
Why would they sue Clinton if they were there willingly? And I'm sure you have a link to one suing Trump. Post it.
1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
We've always known Trump was a jerkoff, I just didn't know he had to outsource that as well.
Let's just ignore the fact that the plaintiff doesn't exist. It gets in the way of your objective, right?
We'll just have to wait and see. I didn't call for a rope yet but I have no problems with what he hangs himself on, and in the end, he will.
edb8e73168bf6a750cd28e8db65d67c9.jpg
Ivanka.jpg

Hope like hell she wasn't blonde as well as young, but that would not surprise me.

Please identify the girl in the photo and cite the source and link. The DailyKOS is not a valid source.

If you cannot, you don't have anything do you?

Have you ever heard of Newt Gingrich? He was actually found guilty of being a crook as he served as Speaker of House by the House ethics committee and forced to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for his violations.

Did Newt Gingrich resign?

How about Ted Kennedy?

Yep, Newt resigned in disgrace.

I must have missed your answer about Ted Kennedy. What did he do?

You might also include the late Marion Barry, former Mayor of Washington DC.

I don't think anyone here is voting for Bill.

Wrong again my Progressive good friend.
Crooked Hillary Clinton has said, with a flip of the hand, that hubby Bill would be handling the economy. Curious since she has been playing the woman's card on a daily basis.

Can you imagine the lmsm if this were a Republican? You can't? Oh just wait until Trump makes an issue of it

Clinton had affairs, so what... So did Trump... despite what you think Lewinski was a consenting adult...

Only difference Trump is blaming the wife for the husband having the affair... way to go...

Trump should stay away from this but he won't...

Noooo...this is WAY to much of an issue especially when Crooked Hillary Clinton is shouting that anyone who claims they were raped should be listened to seriously. The field of women abused and bruised by Bill Clinton.

William Jefferson Clinton, Former President of the United States and Democrat

Sexual Assault

Rape

Gennifer Flowers (Unknown settlement)

Paula Jones ($850,000 settlement)

Kathleen Willey (Unknown settlement)

Juanita Broaddrick (Unknown settlement)

Monica Lewinsky….(“I did not have sex with THAT woman”)

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Jim McDougal - fraud and conspiracy felony convictions - 18 counts

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

William J. Marks Sr - conspiracy

Stephen Smith - conspiracy

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Neal Ainley - 2 misdemeanors for embezzlement

David Hale - guilty plea - conspiracy

Chris Wade - felony -

Whitewater real-estate investor John Haley - recent!

Lewinsky went to Washington with the intention of having an affair with Clinton. She was no innocent.

One of the most desperate, incredulous statements anyone has made on this subject yet.

Esmeralda is now blaming the rape VICTIM if she wore a skirt that is short or showed her cleavage. Disgusting, just disgusting.

She could have been wearing knee pads and rapist President Bill Clinton was still the superior in the room. Sexual harassment occurs when a superior, makes sexual overtures to a subordinate. This is NOT debatable, it is LAW.

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.
You cannot call someone a rapist who has never been tried and convicted of that crime. The most important concept of our justice system in the US is that everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Sure we can. Former President Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill knows it, Hillary knows it as does any reasoned person looking at the facts.

Why? There is only one woman who has accused bill of rape. And she's already insisted that it never happened. Before saying that it did.

Why would a 'reasoned person' conclude then that Bill is a rapist based on one accusation from one woman...that even that woman insisted never happened. Before she said it did.

Already proven. Try to catch up.

Why? There is only one woman who has accused bill of rape. And she's already insisted that it never happened. Before saying that it did.

Why would a 'reasoned person' conclude then that Bill is a rapist based on one accusation from one woman...that even that woman insisted never happened. Before she said it did.

Wow, you really are fee and easy when it comes to rape.

ONLY ONE woman accused former President Bill Clinton of rape.

How do you explain all these settlements?

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater
Arkansas Gov. Jim Guy Tucker - fraud felony convictions - 3 counts (Tucker resigned facing impeachment)

Susan McDougal - felony - 4 counts (pardoned during Clinton's last minute pardongate payoffs)

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony -

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.
You cannot call someone a rapist who has never been tried and convicted of that crime. The most important concept of our justice system in the US is that everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Sure we can. Former President Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill knows it, Hillary knows it as does any reasoned person looking at the facts.

Already proven. Try to catch up.

And by 'proven' you mean a generic begging the question fallacy?

Your claims seem a little accusation rich but evidence poor.

YUCK.........Yuck Yuck Yuck Yuck.

I could not agree more. Very disturbing and sad. I think Bill has a lot of questions that need to be answered.

Bill Clinton is a man of honor, I know because I heard Hellary Tell Oprah he was. I am sure he was traveling with the child molesting degenerate to try and council him, show him the error of his ways. Suggesting that Bill was participating in this lewd behavior is akin to suggesting that Hellary bought a private server, had it shipped to her house, hired a company to set it up and maintain for her because she was trying to avoid the Freedom of Information act, or some other nefarious reason. It was simply more convenient. Utter nonsense!

Wow, you really are fee and easy when it comes to rape.

ONLY ONE woman accused former President Bill Clinton of rape.

How do you explain all these settlements?

Sexual Assault

Rape

Perjury

Impeachment

Loss of Law License

$50,000 fine

Whitewater

Larry Kuca - Fraud

Chris Wade - felony -

Just because Bill and his bull dyke wife pick bad friends doesn't make them bad people. And if Bill Clinton really raped all those women, how come only one dress has shown up with his seamen on it?

More evidence of the disgrace that is the RW propaganda machine, and the hater dupes...

Some REAL person, raped by Trump, FILED the lawsuit, it couldn't have filed itself. The only thing keeping her alive is Trump's thugs can't find her.
Oh please. A poor woman who is suing for $100 million and is so destitute she can't afford to pay the filing fee (but produces a form that was obviously generated by a professional with extensive legal knowledge) is gonna not make herself available to the court? She's not gonna give them a legitimate address or phone number so she can be reached and given the court date? She goes to the trouble of finding a professional to file for her, but she doesn't follow through with it so she can collect her $100 million? How stupid are you anyway?
there are professional forms for everything on the internet, and if she didn't follow through it is probably because Trump had her snuffed out.
Gee, you would think this "woman" would have some friends or family who would have reported her missing if Trump had "snuffed her out" :)lol:).
Or maybe it's because she doesn't exist??? Yes, you ARE an idiot.
Are you saying there have been NO missing person reports since the rape lawsuit?
I say prove it!
Prove there were. You don't think it would be front page news if the woman accusing Trump became missing? Damn, you're fucking stupid!
But how would they know since she is using an assumed name like John Miller and John Baron do?
Damn, you are fucking stupid!

Forum List

Back