Bill Clinton....Possible Pedophilia and Flights on the "Lolita Express"

We've always known Trump was a jerkoff, I just didn't know he had to outsource that as well.
Let's just ignore the fact that the plaintiff doesn't exist. It gets in the way of your objective, right?
We'll just have to wait and see. I didn't call for a rope yet but I have no problems with what he hangs himself on, and in the end, he will.
edb8e73168bf6a750cd28e8db65d67c9.jpg
Ivanka.jpg

Hope like hell she wasn't blonde as well as young, but that would not surprise me.
So you have anything other than slander and innuendo? Yeah, I didn't think so.
You just described the entirety of this thread. Well done
Not really. Trump had ONE suit filed against him by a woman who doesn't exist and the case was thrown out. Clinton has had REAL people file suits against him and he has also SETTLED real suits. Paula Jones was paid $850 k. That's not slander.
But those are all adult women. The op is about CHILDREN

Ok, seriously... I wanna know how this thread isn't being chastised by the mods regarding the accusation of pedophilia? I made a far more innocuous references and received 2 alerts.

What utter nonsense.

Ok, seriously... I wanna know how this thread isn't being chastised by the mods regarding the accusation of pedophilia? I made a far more innocuous references and received 2 alerts.

What utter nonsense.

The media are raising the questions. Please see the original post. :)

What utter nonsense.

I'm not attacking you.... just wondering why I was singled out.

I understand.

I do not know your particular situation, but I think the rules state calling someone on USMB a pedophile is against the rules. Not sure if you did that....but if so, that might be why you got dinged.

Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Here is a link to the full story.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

You're a red herring fallacy..

Bill's been to Pedophille Island and on the Lolita Express .. Several Times .. swallow it, it's your reality..
I don't think anyone here is voting for Bill.

Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

You're a red herring fallacy..

Bill's been to Pedophille Island and on the Lolita Express .. Several Times .. swallow it, it's your reality..
I don't think anyone here is voting for Bill.

Yes they are voting for Bill. :D Didn't you hear.....I guess Hillary is a poor weak little lady who can't handle numbers so she's gonna put Bill in charge of the economy. You can't make this stuff up....that's what she said. :lol:

Whether you like it or not....Hillary has put Bill on the ticket.

What utter nonsense.

I'm not attacking you.... just wondering why I was singled out.

I understand.

I do not know your particular situation, but I think the rules state calling someone on USMB a pedophile is against the rules. Not sure if you did that....but if so, that might be why you got dinged.

I didn't even do that. I wouldn't.

Gotta love Bubba......

I think he already tried to claim he had no idea what his buddy was up to and that he only went to visit there to relax. I'm sure Bubba stayed in his room and had no idea what was taking place on the island. And he probably was asleep on the plane when young girls were taken advantage of.

Yup, Bubba is so innocent and Hillary's followers don't suspect a thing.

Trump will probably use this and force the main stream media to cover it. If so....Bubba better have a more solid explanation than the one he provided.
Trump has had a longer and closer relationship with Epstein than Clinton. Report are that Trump was a member of a group of fat cats who held weekly dinner parties at Epstein's NYC party pad and Epstein was a regular visitor at Trump's Florida gig.

Trump had been linked to his fellow Palm Beach resident. In 2002, Trump had saidof Epstein, "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it—Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Epstein had occasionally visited Mar-a-Lago, Trump's estate and club down the road from Epstein's mansion. Trump also had flown on Epstein's plane and had dined at his house. And Virginia Roberts, an alleged Epstein victim who tried to join the civil lawsuit, maintaining that Epstein kept her as a sex slave for several years when she was a teenager, was working at Mar-a-Lago as a changing room assistant when she was recruited, at age 15, to be a masseuse for Epstein.

I'm just not willing to go there. EVER. This is playing with fire and no matter how much I despise someone I would never speculate about such things without convincing evidence or at the very least CREDIBLE accusations.

Clinton and his wife are very high profile public figures. This goes with the territory. There might be a very simple explanation, but Bill needs to answer some direct questions. I think that is fair.....don't you?
Absent an accuser, no I don't. Being a public figure =/= your private life is an open book.

Given his past, its not difficult to make a connection especially the five times the secret service were told not to come along. But you're right, they are serious accusations but then again, wild bill is a monster and there is evidence to prove that.

What fucking evidence? We have been asking that from the start... By all accounts Trump was there too and we are not accusing him of having underage sex (even though he had plenty of affairs and his ex wife accused him graphically of raping her)

Why do Liberals want a proven sexual assaulter / sexual harasser, rapist / adulterer / pedophile and his enabler / facilitator who demonized / intimidated / threatened / attacked / silenced his victims in the WH representing this nation? Why are these two the best liberals seem to believe they can find to represent their party?

Hillary seems to have an affinity for pedophiles. Not only has she defended her husband but she also defended the pedophile who raped that little girl years ago, laughing about it while knowing he had done it.

Where the proof.... That the thing we have continuous lies...

Why do Liberals want a proven sexual assaulter / sexual harasser, rapist / adulterer / pedophile and his enabler / facilitator who demonized / intimidated / threatened / attacked / silenced his victims in the WH representing this nation? Why are these two the best liberals seem to believe they can find to represent their party?

Hillary seems to have an affinity for pedophiles. Not only has she defended her husband but she also defended the pedophile who raped that little girl years ago, laughing about it while knowing he had done it.

There has been more than enough proof, but the problem is Liberals keep ignoring it.

Bill was busted for having sex with Lewinski. Liberals all screamed lies, especially when he declared on world-wide TV, 'I did not have sex with that woman'. After the truth was exposed Liberals changed their argument to, 'His personal life is no one's business and does not disqualify him from being President.

He was accused of sexual harassment, and Libs again screamed how it was all a lie. He became the 1st sitting US president to be dragged into court / forced to testify. Libs screamed he did nothing wrong. he lied / deceived under oath. Libs screamed he did nothing wrong. The Judge found him guilty of unethical behavior, and held him in Contempt of Court, stripping him of his license to practice law in Arkansas. Libs continued to scream he did nothing wrong, that it was the GOP. :p

Libs on this board have repeated the false claims that Hillary never called / referred to any of his victims as 'loonies' or 'trailer trash'...and the links proving they were wrong have been posted.

The constant that continues to repeat itself is the crimes / wrong doing / unethical / immoral behavior of the Clintons AND the repeated fallacies / lies / false claims by the left issued in their defense, repeatedly and continuously disproven as they have been on this board today....those like yours

There has been more than enough proof, but the problem is Liberals keep ignoring it.

Bill was busted for having sex with Lewinski. Liberals all screamed lies, especially when he declared on world-wide TV, 'I did not have sex with that woman'. After the truth was exposed Liberals changed their argument to, 'His personal life is no one's business and does not disqualify him from being President.

He was accused of sexual harassment, and Libs again screamed how it was all a lie. He became the 1st sitting US president to be dragged into court / forced to testify. Libs screamed he did nothing wrong. he lied / deceived under oath. Libs screamed he did nothing wrong. The Judge found him guilty of unethical behavior, and held him in Contempt of Court, stripping him of his license to practice law in Arkansas. Libs continued to scream he did nothing wrong, that it was the GOP. :p

Libs on this board have repeated the false claims that Hillary never called / referred to any of his victims as 'loonies' or 'trailer trash'...and the links proving they were wrong have been posted.

The constant that continues to repeat itself is the crimes / wrong doing / unethical / immoral behavior of the Clintons AND the repeated fallacies / lies / false claims by the left issued in their defense, repeatedly and continuously disproven as they have been on this board today....those like yours

Clinton had affairs, so what... So did Trump... despite what you think Lewinski was a consenting adult...

Only difference Trump is blaming the wife for the husband having the affair... way to go...

Trump should stay away from this but he won't...

Clinton had affairs, so what... So did Trump... despite what you think Lewinski was a consenting adult...

Only difference Trump is blaming the wife for the husband having the affair... way to go...

The continued hypocrisy from the left is duly noted, as well as their complete and utter refusal to acknowledge Bill's 'sexual exploits' involving sexual assault, sexual harassment, rape, and pedophilia.

I wonder how many under aged girls Clinton engaged in orgies with on those mile high flights.
Well, since none have sued Clinton and at least one has sued Trump, I would guess less than Epstein's BFF Trump.
Why would they sue Clinton if they were there willingly? And I'm sure you have a link to one suing Trump. Post it.
1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
So she (who doesn't exist) waits 22 years to file charges, right as Trump wins the nomination. Gee, what perfect timing. Smear tactics like this are all that Hillary has, and as they are exposed, Trump's victory margin will only increase.
She is more real than John Miller and John Baron, who Trump insists are real people who are not him.

I wonder how many under aged girls Clinton engaged in orgies with on those mile high flights.
Well, since none have sued Clinton and at least one has sued Trump, I would guess less than Epstein's BFF Trump.
Why would they sue Clinton if they were there willingly? And I'm sure you have a link to one suing Trump. Post it.
1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
Johnson filed the lawsuit pro se, meaning she is representing herself. No attorney is listed in the court documents. The phone number she lists in the filing is disconnected. It was previously listed as a cell phone number for a California dentist, who could not be reached.

Her listed address is a house in Twentynine Palms, California, that has been foreclosed and is vacant, neighbors told Radar Online. Court documents show that mail sent by the court to Johnson was returned to the sender.

Johnson says in another document that “in 2008 I worked as a free-lance model and earned an average of $200-$300 a month.” No other information about Johnson could be found.

In that document, which you can read below, Johnson claims she is unemployed and has $276 in cash on hand:
Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump of Raping Teen Girl [Documents]

This clearly FAKE. Is there no level to which you lefties won't stoop?
Some REAL person, raped by Trump, FILED the lawsuit, it couldn't have filed itself. The only thing keeping her alive is Trump's thugs can't find her.

Lewinsky went to Washington with the intention of having an affair with Clinton. She was no innocent.

Forum List

Back