Bill Clinton....Possible Pedophilia and Flights on the "Lolita Express"

Epstein and Clinton were involved in Philanthropic causes together....

What was Trump's excuse for befriending Epstein...?
Exactly!
Evidence shows there is not a philanthropic bone in Trump's body.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump flew with his BFF Epstein too! There is actual court testimony from Epstein's brother Mark.

Start at the bottom of page 72.
Deposition Excerpts
Ok, I read it. And? According to Epstein's brother, Trump wanted a ride back to New York and the only people on the plane were him, his brother, Trump, the pilot and co-pilot. What is your point?
Typical half-truth/whole-lie. What his brother actually said was "I don't remember if there was anybody else was on the plane," the legal way lawyers tell you to lie, made famous by Ronald Reagan during Iran Contra.

I'm just not willing to go there. EVER. This is playing with fire and no matter how much I despise someone I would never speculate about such things without convincing evidence or at the very least CREDIBLE accusations.

Clinton and his wife are very high profile public figures. This goes with the territory. There might be a very simple explanation, but Bill needs to answer some direct questions. I think that is fair.....don't you?
Absent an accuser, no I don't. Being a public figure =/= your private life is an open book.

Given his past, its not difficult to make a connection especially the five times the secret service were told not to come along. But you're right, they are serious accusations but then again, wild bill is a monster and there is evidence to prove that.
Bill does not strike me as a child molester. He likes pussy. What male doesn't? His problem was a lack of respect for his marriage & self control. That does not make him a pedophile.
I would say the same about Trump.

If charges surface I will stand corrected but as a REAL American I believe in innocent till proven guilty. That is our creed
Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Here is a link to the full story.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.
You cannot call someone a rapist who has never been tried and convicted of that crime. The most important concept of our justice system in the US is that everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump flew with his BFF Epstein too! There is actual court testimony from Epstein's brother Mark.

Start at the bottom of page 72.
Deposition Excerpts
Ok, I read it. And? According to Epstein's brother, Trump wanted a ride back to New York and the only people on the plane were him, his brother, Trump, the pilot and co-pilot. What is your point?
Typical half-truth/whole-lie. What his brother actually said was "I don't remember if there was anybody else was on the plane," the legal way lawyers tell you to lie, made famous by Ronald Reagan during Iran Contra.
What, two, three questions asked about Trump, and answered satisfactorily and you call the answers lies. But you completely ignore all of the "I refuse to answer"s when the subject matter is Bill Clinton. How many of those were there, about a hundred? You fail big time on that one, pal. Clinton looks guilty as shit.

I'm just not willing to go there. EVER. This is playing with fire and no matter how much I despise someone I would never speculate about such things without convincing evidence or at the very least CREDIBLE accusations.

Clinton and his wife are very high profile public figures. This goes with the territory. There might be a very simple explanation, but Bill needs to answer some direct questions. I think that is fair.....don't you?
Absent an accuser, no I don't. Being a public figure =/= your private life is an open book.

Given his past, its not difficult to make a connection especially the five times the secret service were told not to come along. But you're right, they are serious accusations but then again, wild bill is a monster and there is evidence to prove that.
Bill does not strike me as a child molester. He likes pussy. What male doesn't? His problem was a lack of respect for his marriage & self control. That does not make him a pedophile.

If charges surface I will stand corrected but as a REAL American I believe in innocent till proven guilty. That is our creed
Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.
You cannot call someone a rapist who has never been tried and convicted of that crime. The most important concept of our justice system in the US is that everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty.
Sure, and O.J. Simpson is not a murderer, right?

What, two, three questions asked about Trump, and answered satisfactorily and you call the answers lies.
No, I called YOUR representation of what the brother said a lie, I even highlighted exactly what you lied about, and then I quoted what the brother said exactly! You are just too dishonest to admit I caught you lying. So typical of the Right.

I'm just not willing to go there. EVER. .
Trump Will bet your bottom dollar
Trump can bet whatever the fuck he wants, it's his money not mine.

Actually no, that's what you're not understanding. Trump will bet your bottom dollar. Trump's business history has been a continual pattern of leveraging out in debt, paying himself salaries and dividends, and when it all catches up write it off in bankruptcy.

Gotta love Bubba......

Except if you're a lib who has already convicted bush at the hague.

Gotta love Bubba......

Hillary Clinton said all women who feel they have been raped should be believed. At least two women claim Bill Clinton raped them. Why are they different?

I look forward to your explanation. :)

Gotta love Bubba......

Hillary Clinton said all women who feel they have been raped should be believed. At least two women claim Bill Clinton raped them. Why are they different?

I look forward to your explanation. :)
The explanation is that these women are looking for money, fame and fortune. If they were raped, why didn't they go to the police? Why wait for years and years until he is rich and extremely famous to say anything?

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein.

10moak3.jpg

Why do Liberals want a proven sexual assaulter / sexual harasser, rapist / adulterer / pedophile and his enabler / facilitator who demonized / intimidated / threatened / attacked / silenced his victims in the WH representing this nation? Why are these two the best liberals seem to believe they can find to represent their party?

Hillary seems to have an affinity for pedophiles. Not only has she defended her husband but she also defended the pedophile who raped that little girl years ago, laughing about it while knowing he had done it.

There is a accuser who was raped by Epstein who claims Clinton was at one of the sex parties. There is enough there the media needs to keep digging and Clinton needs to answer some questions.

If you disagree, that's fine.
Where's Bob Woodward and his twenty 'reporters' trying to dig up any dirt on Trump?

Why do Liberals want a proven sexual assaulter / sexual harasser, rapist / adulterer / pedophile and his enabler / facilitator who demonized / intimidated / threatened / attacked / silenced his victims in the WH representing this nation? Why are these two the best liberals seem to believe they can find to represent their party?

Hillary seems to have an affinity for pedophiles. Not only has she defended her husband but she also defended the pedophile who raped that little girl years ago, laughing about it while knowing he had done it.
au72tw.jpg

Gotta love Bubba......

Trump is even better friends.

Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump of Raping Teen Girl [Documents]

Jeffrey Epstein, a former banker and convicted sex offender, is also named in the lawsuit, which was filed April 26 in the Central District of California. She claims the sexual assaults occurred at a home owned by Epstein, who hosted “sex parties” attended by Trump. Johnson additionally claims a former employee of Epstein, named as Tiffany Doe, was a witness and can confirm her claims.

Oops.
You're a dirty little rat. The judge threw the case out of court. And you know it!
Fucking asshole!

Why are you acting so shocked. That's the kind of shit the right wing throws out every day. Since they decided maintaining integrity is too much trouble, all they have is disgusting lies like this.
Oh... so that is the main reason you are a liberal or democrat --- because they are such honest people, never guilty of false accusations, never manipulating the facts, never covering up other facts, and so on?

Have you ever heard of these names?.... Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton, Bill Ayers, and a whole ton of Chicago bureaucrats now in jail? Look them up sometime.

Why are you acting so shocked. That's the kind of shit the right wing throws out every day. Since they decided maintaining integrity is too much trouble, all they have is disgusting lies like this.
Oh... so that is the main reason you are a liberal or democrat --- because they are such honest people, never guilty of false accusations, never manipulating the facts, never covering up other facts, and so on?

Have you ever heard of these names?.... Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Bill Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Al Sharpton, Hillary Clinton, Bill Ayers, and a whole ton of Chicago bureaucrats now in jail? Look them up sometime.

I never said Democrats were perfect. Only that they still accept the concepts of integrity and honor, even if all Democrats don't always hold up to those standards. When such a large percentage of right wingers still believe the president was born in Kenya, and they easily accept claims like our military was attacking Texas, or being a Democrat means you want to destroy the country, or Hillary and the president let people die for political purposes, it is plain that lies and false accusations are all they have. I have voted for republicans in the past, and hope to be able to sometimes in the future, but I can't as long as that party ignores reality.

I never said Democrats were perfect. Only that they still accept the concepts of integrity and honor, even if all Democrats don't always hold up to those standards. When such a large percentage of right wingers still believe the president was born in Kenya, and they easily accept claims like our military was attacking Texas, or being a Democrat means you want to destroy the country, or Hillary and the president let people die for political purposes, it is plain that lies and false accusations are all they have. I have voted for republicans in the past, and hope to be able to sometimes in the future, but I can't as long as that party ignores reality.

I never said Democrats were perfect

You never said anything against the democrats, period. Except this >> Only that they still accept the concepts of integrity and honor, even if all Democrats don't always hold up to those standards. << Oh, please. They have no right in this universe to claim the concepts of integrity and honor over any political party or any other institution whatsoever.

Most of what you claimed a large percentage of right wingers still believe are total straw man claims with almost no basis in truth. And how does that make you or another turn democrat? Are we not more interested in what they do and what they stand for?

I, myself, do believe Obama is a phony since the day he was born in Kenya. I could produce pages of arguments and facts and links which make it so. But no one cares except to jump all over the claim and call us birfers. As though that makes my attacker some kind of honorable and wise man. I am just as amused as he.

Hillary Clinton is a crook, a liar, and a scoundrel. That would push me away from her, I must admit, even if she stood for policies I agreed upon.

Have you ever heard of Newt Gingrich? He was actually found guilty of being a crook as he served as Speaker of House by the House ethics committee and forced to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars for his violations.

Forum List

Back