Bill Clinton....Possible Pedophilia and Flights on the "Lolita Express"

Clinton has a history with women, and NONE of them ever involved teens or underaged girls....and you can bet your booty that these girls coming out against Epstein, and Prince Andrew and others involved, would have accused Clinton if he had.....!!!

Epstein and Clinton were involved in Philanthropic causes together....

What was Trump's excuse for befriending Epstein...?

Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Here is a link to the full story.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News

Bill Clinton also left his Secret Security detail when he took at least some of the flights.

I'm just not willing to go there. EVER. This is playing with fire and no matter how much I despise someone I would never speculate about such things without convincing evidence or at the very least CREDIBLE accusations.

Clinton and his wife are very high profile public figures. This goes with the territory. There might be a very simple explanation, but Bill needs to answer some direct questions. I think that is fair.....don't you?
Absent an accuser, no I don't. Being a public figure =/= your private life is an open book.

Given his past, its not difficult to make a connection especially the five times the secret service were told not to come along. But you're right, they are serious accusations but then again, wild bill is a monster and there is evidence to prove that.
Bill does not strike me as a child molester. He likes pussy. What male doesn't? His problem was a lack of respect for his marriage & self control. That does not make him a pedophile.
I would say the same about Trump.

If charges surface I will stand corrected but as a REAL American I believe in innocent till proven guilty. That is our creed

That may be your "creed" but I live in the real world. Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary Clinton headed up the Bimbo Eruption Squad. She arranged the cover-ups, payoffs and threats.

According to you then, O.J. Simpson is innocent of the murder of his ex-wife and her friend.

Clinton has a history with women, and NONE of them ever involved teens or underaged girls....and you can bet your booty that these girls coming out against Epstein, and Prince Andrew and others involved, would have accused Clinton if he had.....!!!

Your final sentence isn't much better than the op.

Such speculation does not belong in mature political discourse.

This whole topic needs to die unless accusations & charges arise. And even then they need to be looked at with a skeptics eye.

I'm just not willing to go there. EVER. This is playing with fire and no matter how much I despise someone I would never speculate about such things without convincing evidence or at the very least CREDIBLE accusations.

Clinton and his wife are very high profile public figures. This goes with the territory. There might be a very simple explanation, but Bill needs to answer some direct questions. I think that is fair.....don't you?
Absent an accuser, no I don't. Being a public figure =/= your private life is an open book.

Given his past, its not difficult to make a connection especially the five times the secret service were told not to come along. But you're right, they are serious accusations but then again, wild bill is a monster and there is evidence to prove that.
Bill does not strike me as a child molester. He likes pussy. What male doesn't? His problem was a lack of respect for his marriage & self control. That does not make him a pedophile.

If charges surface I will stand corrected but as a REAL American I believe in innocent till proven guilty. That is our creed

That may be your "creed" but I live in the real world. Bill Clinton is a rapist and Hillary Clinton headed up the Bimbo Eruption Squad. She arranged the cover-ups, payoffs and threats.

According to you then, O.J. Simpson is innocent of the murder of his ex-wife and her friend.
What you posted has nothing to do with pedophilia and WHAT THE FUCK does OJ Simpson have to do with this conversation?

And btw, innocent until proven guilty IS our nation's creed REGARDLESS of what you think.

Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Here is a link to the full story.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.

This is totally different than when liberals complain about GWB 8 years later.
Bush's damage couldn't be fixed in 8 years. It was simply too great. Name something he did that worked. That was good for the country.

Prevented any fatal Islamic Terrorist attacks on our soil after the 9/11/2001 act of war which was precipitated by President Clinton Wall of Silence between the 17 security agencies. The fatal Islamic Terrorist Attacks began again after Lame Duck President Obama took office.

Having inherited a recession from Bill Clinton, followed by the 9/11 attack, he kept the nation from going into a deep recession.

The 2008 recession was complex and primarily the fault of Democrats Barney Frank and Chris Dodd.

Your final sentence isn't much better than the op.

Such speculation does not belong in mature political discourse.

This whole topic needs to die unless accusations & charges arise. And even then they need to be looked at with a skeptics eye.
True, but I am still curious why they were friends or involved with each other...if not for philanthropy? And yes, Jeffrey Epstein's main teen girlfriend, Virginia Roberts who sang like a canary to the investigators and news papers said Trump was a friend of Jeffrey's and she said Trump told Jeffrey, ''Man, you have the life!'' She, the girlfriend canary singer also said Trump wasn't with the 'girls' nor was she asked to sleep with him like she was asked to sleep with Prince Andrew, and the canary also said Bill Clinton was NEVER interested with ''the girls'' when ever he was with Epstein, so much non interest in the 'girls', his girlfriend said she had to ask Jeffrey, why is Bill Clinton even here, (if not for the 'girls')??

What you posted has nothing to do with pedophilia and WHAT THE FUCK does OJ Simpson have to do with this conversation?

And btw, innocent until proven guilty IS our nation's creed REGARDLESS of what you think.

You're the one who brought up innocent until proven guilty. I gave a prime example of that not being true.

For your future reference.

Allow me to enlighten you.

creed
[krēd]
NOUN
  1. a system of Christian or other religious belief; a faith:

Did you REALLY make this post? "Epstein and Clinton were involved in Philanthropic causes together...."
AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

Did you REALLY make this post? "Epstein and Clinton were involved in Philanthropic causes together...."
AnimatedLaughterPink.gif
She's confusing philanthropy with philandering.

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif
:rolleyes:

:rofl::rofl:

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

Hey, off topic but have you seen any more bald eagles?

AnimatedLaughterPink.gif

Hey, off topic but have you seen any more bald eagles?
No, and that big ass pine tree in my yard that the Eagle was perched on top of in those pics, blew over this past winter from a wicked storm, split about 1 foot from the base near the ground where it was at least 2- 2 1/2 feet thick!!!! Thank goodness it blew over away from the house but I am still in mourning over loosing that tree! We still haven't had the chance to cut it up yet....It's just laying there...

anyway, the eagle seemed to like it because it was so tall and high....I hope both Eagles come back this summer, my fingers are crossed!!! And maybe they will have a baby eagle with them!!!

I probably will never, in the rest of my life, capture pictures as good as those of the Eagle/eagles like that day!

Last edited:
"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump flew with his BFF Epstein too! There is actual court testimony from Epstein's brother Mark.

Start at the bottom of page 72.
Deposition Excerpts

Given the Clinton legacy of perpetual wife cheating, sexual deviance, sexual harassment and the high probability of rapes, I'm not giving Bill the benefit of a doubt..
But Trump has a longer legacy of perpetual wife cheating, Trump's wives are the most cheated on in the world, sexual deviance, sexual harassment and the high probability of rapes and yet you give him the benefit of every doubt.

I wonder how many under aged girls Clinton engaged in orgies with on those mile high flights.
Well, since none have sued Clinton and at least one has sued Trump, I would guess less than Epstein's BFF Trump.

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Trump flew with his BFF Epstein too! There is actual court testimony from Epstein's brother Mark.

Start at the bottom of page 72.
Deposition Excerpts
Ok, I read it. And? According to Epstein's brother, Trump wanted a ride back to New York and the only people on the plane were him, his brother, Trump, the pilot and co-pilot. What is your point?

Forum List

Back