Bill Clinton....Possible Pedophilia and Flights on the "Lolita Express"

Lewinsky went to Washington with the intention of having an affair with Clinton. She was no innocent.
Thank you for that lovely 'War on Women'-fueled BULL$HITE! You, of course, have evidence to support that...perhaps a note from Lewinski saying so?!

Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Here is a link to the full story.

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

You're a red herring fallacy..

Bill's been to Pedophille Island and on the Lolita Express .. Several Times .. swallow it, it's your reality..
I don't think anyone here is voting for Bill.

Yes they are voting for Bill. :D Didn't you hear.....I guess Hillary is a poor weak little lady who can't handle numbers so she's gonna put Bill in charge of the economy. You can't make this stuff up....that's what she said. :lol:

Whether you like it or not....Hillary has put Bill on the ticket.
No...we are not voting for Bill....but it seems that some think a wife is only a poor shadow of her husband. Part of the woman-perception problem, eh?

Gotta love Bubba......

Apparently Bill Clinton was good friends with billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. According to records Clinton took 27 flights on Epstein's private jet dubbed the "Lolita Express, " a plane that was fitted with a bed where group orgies occurred with girls as young as 12.

Clinton also made numerous trips to Epstein's private island dubbed "pedophile island" and took at least 5 trips with Epstein without any Secret Service.

Epstein is currently in prison for sex related charges. So....what was Bill Clinton doing associating with such a man, and why would he travel to a private island without Secret Service where numerous orgies and sexual assaults took place with underage girls?

Bill Clinton ditched Secret Service on multiple ‘Lolita Express’ flights: Report

Bill Clinton Took Twice As Many Flights On ‘Pedophile Island’ Billionaire’s ‘Lolita Express’ Than Previously Reported

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than previously known | Fox News
This fails as a red herring fallacy, Bill Clinton isn’t running for anything, including president.

This is further evidence that the republican agenda is devoid of substance or merit, that conservatives have nothing of value or worth to offer the American people, so they contrive and attempt to propagate ridiculous lies and engage in personal attacks.

Bill's been to Pedophille Island and on the Lolita Express .. Several Times .. swallow it, it's your reality..

Yes they are voting for Bill. :D Didn't you hear.....I guess Hillary is a poor weak little lady who can't handle numbers so she's gonna put Bill in charge of the economy. You can't make this stuff up....that's what she said. :lol:

No...we are not voting for Bill....but it seems that some think a wife is only a poor shadow of her husband. Part of the woman-perception problem, eh?

If you want to be perceived as a strong woman It is probably not a smart move to say....."Well...I guess I'm gonna let my husband handle the really hard stuff." :lol:

Idiot move by the Hildabeast.

It's well known Bill Clinton was a frequent visitor to Jeffrey Epstein's 'Pedophile Island.' The man should be in prison.

Gotta love Bubba......

Oh come on... Hillary has a track record of literally destroying women who have come out against Bill. And there are many. It isn't like there was one.. there have been MANY. You know, I can say ok, one, meh.. whatever. But it has been one after another his entire life.

Slick Willy is part of the package, dear, and in deciding to vote for Hillary or not one must also consider allowing the sexual deviant that is her husband back into the WH as well.

Funny how you opine about the WIFE being a 'poor shadow of her husband' bust so quickly relegate Bill to the position of 'poor shadow of his wife'. You should know Bill is far from that, and his ego would never allow it.

I wonder how many under aged girls Clinton engaged in orgies with on those mile high flights.
Well, since none have sued Clinton and at least one has sued Trump, I would guess less than Epstein's BFF Trump.
Why would they sue Clinton if they were there willingly? And I'm sure you have a link to one suing Trump. Post it.
1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
So she (who doesn't exist) waits 22 years to file charges, right as Trump wins the nomination. Gee, what perfect timing. Smear tactics like this are all that Hillary has, and as they are exposed, Trump's victory margin will only increase.
She is more real than John Miller and John Baron, who Trump insists are real people who are not him.
There ya go, change the subject. Yeah, that'll work. :lol:

I wonder how many under aged girls Clinton engaged in orgies with on those mile high flights.
Well, since none have sued Clinton and at least one has sued Trump, I would guess less than Epstein's BFF Trump.
Why would they sue Clinton if they were there willingly? And I'm sure you have a link to one suing Trump. Post it.
1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
Johnson filed the lawsuit pro se, meaning she is representing herself. No attorney is listed in the court documents. The phone number she lists in the filing is disconnected. It was previously listed as a cell phone number for a California dentist, who could not be reached.

Her listed address is a house in Twentynine Palms, California, that has been foreclosed and is vacant, neighbors told Radar Online. Court documents show that mail sent by the court to Johnson was returned to the sender.

Johnson says in another document that “in 2008 I worked as a free-lance model and earned an average of $200-$300 a month.” No other information about Johnson could be found.

In that document, which you can read below, Johnson claims she is unemployed and has $276 in cash on hand:
Lawsuit Accuses Donald Trump of Raping Teen Girl [Documents]

This clearly FAKE. Is there no level to which you lefties won't stoop?
Some REAL person, raped by Trump, FILED the lawsuit, it couldn't have filed itself. The only thing keeping her alive is Trump's thugs can't find her.
Oh please. A poor woman who is suing for $100 million and is so destitute she can't afford to pay the filing fee (but produces a form that was obviously generated by a professional with extensive legal knowledge) is gonna not make herself available to the court? She's not gonna give them a legitimate address or phone number so she can be reached and given the court date? She goes to the trouble of finding a professional to file for her, but she doesn't follow through with it so she can collect her $100 million? How stupid are you anyway?

1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
So she (who doesn't exist) waits 22 years to file charges, right as Trump wins the nomination. Gee, what perfect timing. Smear tactics like this are all that Hillary has, and as they are exposed, Trump's victory margin will only increase.
She is more real than John Miller and John Baron, who Trump insists are real people who are not him.
It goes to credibility, as you well know. The man who claims John Miller and John Baron are real people says the underaged girl he raped is not a real person.

1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
Johnson filed the lawsuit pro se, meaning she is representing herself. No attorney is listed in the court documents. The phone number she lists in the filing is disconnected. It was previously listed as a cell phone number for a California dentist, who could not be reached.

Her listed address is a house in Twentynine Palms, California, that has been foreclosed and is vacant, neighbors told Radar Online. Court documents show that mail sent by the court to Johnson was returned to the sender.

Johnson says in another document that “in 2008 I worked as a free-lance model and earned an average of $200-$300 a month.” No other information about Johnson could be found.

In that document, which you can read below, Johnson claims she is unemployed and has $276 in cash on hand:

Some REAL person, raped by Trump, FILED the lawsuit, it couldn't have filed itself. The only thing keeping her alive is Trump's thugs can't find her.
Oh please. A poor woman who is suing for $100 million and is so destitute she can't afford to pay the filing fee (but produces a form that was obviously generated by a professional with extensive legal knowledge) is gonna not make herself available to the court? She's not gonna give them a legitimate address or phone number so she can be reached and given the court date? She goes to the trouble of finding a professional to file for her, but she doesn't follow through with it so she can collect her $100 million? How stupid are you anyway?
there are professional forms for everything on the internet, and if she didn't follow through it is probably because Trump had her snuffed out.

1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg
It goes to credibility, as you well know. The man who claims John Miller and John Baron are real people says the underaged girl he raped is not a real person.
Yes, it does. That's why the case was thrown out. Any more brilliant comments?

1-614c6790c3.jpg

2-d6abe99694.jpg

there are professional forms for everything on the internet, and if she didn't follow through it is probably because Trump had her snuffed out.
Gee, you would think this "woman" would have some friends or family who would have reported her missing if Trump had "snuffed her out" :)lol:).
Or maybe it's because she doesn't exist??? Yes, you ARE an idiot.

Yes, it does. That's why the case was thrown out. Any more brilliant comments?
The Judge ruled she “failed to state a civil rights claim” and not not against the rape itself, but you knew that already. Trump beat it on a technicality not on innocence.

Gee, you would think this "woman" would have some friends or family who would have reported her missing if Trump had "snuffed her out" :)lol:).
Are you saying there have been NO missing person reports since the rape lawsuit?
I say prove it!

Are you saying there have been NO missing person reports since the rape lawsuit?
I say prove it!
Prove there were. You don't think it would be front page news if the woman accusing Trump became missing? Damn, you're fucking stupid!

Gotta love Bubba......

Huh. And which of the girls on the 'island' have accused Bill of any misconduct?

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.
You cannot call someone a rapist who has never been tried and convicted of that crime. The most important concept of our justice system in the US is that everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Sure we can. Former President Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill knows it, Hillary knows it as does any reasoned person looking at the facts.

Hillary Clinton said all women who feel they have been raped should be believed. At least two women claim Bill Clinton raped them. Why are they different?

I look forward to your explanation. :)
The explanation is that these women are looking for money, fame and fortune. If they were raped, why didn't they go to the police? Why wait for years and years until he is rich and extremely famous to say anything?

You're really coming to the party late. IF you had been paying attention when the rapist was running for office you would know that the women assaulted by Hillary's husband were afraid. As you should know, Hillary Clinton was head of the bimbo eruption squad and they went after anyone coming out in public with those claims.

Yeah, former President Bill Clinton is running for first husband...or first rapist if you prefer.
You cannot call someone a rapist who has never been tried and convicted of that crime. The most important concept of our justice system in the US is that everyone is INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Sure we can. Former President Bill Clinton is a rapist. Bill knows it, Hillary knows it as does any reasoned person looking at the facts.

Why? There is only one woman who has accused bill of rape. And she's already insisted that it never happened. Before saying that it did.

Why would a 'reasoned person' conclude then that Bill is a rapist based on one accusation from one woman...that even that woman insisted never happened. Before she said it did.

Forum List

Back