Bill Clinton Says Trump Talks Like A Racist, But Bubba Was Talking Exactly The Same When He Was Prez

Wow, look at the libs scrambling to circle the wagons for Bill the racist. Who could have predicted that? Anybody.

Wow, look at the libs scrambling to circle the wagons for Bill the racist. Who could have predicted that? Anybody.

We're enjoying seeing you people admit that Trump is a racist.
Obviously you can't spell. B-I-L-L does not spell Trump.

You just called Clinton a racist while agreeing with the OP that Trump and Clinton are the same.
The OP does not say "Trump and Clinton are the same". You're lying. And I did not say that Clinton is a racist because he used the term "make America great again". But keep trying, I enjoy laughing at you when you put your foot in your mouth.

We're enjoying seeing you people admit that Trump is a racist.

Trump wasn't a racist until he became a Republican. Then again, he did make contributions to the Clinton's and they will take money from middle eastern countries that kill gays and don't let women drive.

Context was different.

Trump is racist, yes.

Clinton was one of those "white southerners" Clinton was talking about. He can criticize other people for being white and from the south? I don't believe one word this guy says. who were his mentors?

This week Bill Clinton was on the stump saying that Trump's slogan "Make America Great" was racist.

Strange, Bubba used the same exact slogan when he was running.

Bill also said lots of other racist things, like enforcing the laws and securing the borders.
But he thinks that's okay when he was saying it, not Trump.

Bubba has more STDs than any white man alive....hopefully the syphilis gets him before somebody's husband has to put him down.

Forum List

Back