Bill Clinton speech

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
By Christian Datoc
Bill Clinton delivered a full-throated endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris at the Democratic National Convention in a speech that poked fun at both himself and former President Donald Trump.

Clinton’s comments on Wednesday marked his 12th consecutive address before Democrats’ nominating convention. In 1996, the last time the convention was held in Chicago, the former president accepted the nomination for reelection.

The former president opened his remarks by celebrating President Joe Biden’s term in office before turning his sights directly to Trump with a jab at his age.

“Let’s cut to the chase: I am too old to gild the lily. Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for generations, and the only point of vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” he stated, earning raucous cheers from the crowd.

“In 2024, we’ve got a pretty clear choice, it seems to me: Kamala Harris, for the people, and the other guy, who’s proved even more than the first time around that he’s about ‘me, myself, and I.’ I know which one I like better for our country,” Clinton continued. “Kamala Harris will work to solve our problems, seize our opportunities, ease our fears, and make sure that every single American, however they vote, has a chance to chase their dreams.”

Comment:
Billy Boy Clinton is spreading BS again.
Harris and the greedy corrupt Democrats use hate and fear and lies to divide Americans.
They don't solve problems.
They create problems.
They don't help the average American.
They hate the average American; they treat them like they are their tax slaves.

By Christian Datoc
Bill Clinton delivered a full-throated endorsement of Vice President Kamala Harris at the Democratic National Convention in a speech that poked fun at both himself and former President Donald Trump.

Clinton’s comments on Wednesday marked his 12th consecutive address before Democrats’ nominating convention. In 1996, the last time the convention was held in Chicago, the former president accepted the nomination for reelection.

The former president opened his remarks by celebrating President Joe Biden’s term in office before turning his sights directly to Trump with a jab at his age.

“Let’s cut to the chase: I am too old to gild the lily. Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for generations, and the only point of vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,” he stated, earning raucous cheers from the crowd.

“In 2024, we’ve got a pretty clear choice, it seems to me: Kamala Harris, for the people, and the other guy, who’s proved even more than the first time around that he’s about ‘me, myself, and I.’ I know which one I like better for our country,” Clinton continued. “Kamala Harris will work to solve our problems, seize our opportunities, ease our fears, and make sure that every single American, however they vote, has a chance to chase their dreams.”

Comment:
Harris and the greedy corrupt Democrats use hate and fear and lies to divide Americans.
They create problems.
Then he asked does she have a daughter younger than 12!

Then he asked does she have a daughter younger than 12!
Billy Boy is a rapist and a pedo.
But the Dems don't care.
BillClintonisarapist with-Epstein-andavictim.jpg
billclintonpedojhgjhgjhgjhgjg.jpg
billclintonpedocreeppostdtdtdtdddg.jpg

By Christian Datoc

Comment:
They create problems.

But when Bidens condition was being hidden everyone from The View and MSNBC called it "ageism" whenever they attacked Bidens age.

G-d help us all.

By Christian Datoc

Comment:
They create problems.

Kamala will solve all the horrific problems brought on by the current Administration!

Bill Clinton delivered a full-throated endorsement
That's odd--- for years, Bill has been so hoarse that the idiot can barely talk.

In 1996, the last time the convention was held in Chicago, the former president accepted the nomination for reelection.
What a difference a few years make:
Screen Shot 2024-08-22 at 11.04.42 AM.png

Bill sure aged quick.

Two days ago, I turned 78, the oldest man in my family for generations, and the only point of vanity I want to assert is I’m still younger than Donald Trump,”
Yet Clinton looks and acts like he's 20 years older than Trump.

earning raucous cheers from the crowd.
The APPLAUSE sign must have been flashing.
Screen Shot 2024-08-22 at 11.07.41 AM.png

Kamala Harris will work to solve our problems
Just WHEN? What year? What generation?

, seize our opportunities,
She is going to seize my opportunities? What does that bullshit even mean? She going to work my job?

ease our fears,
Gonna tuck me into bed. :bigbed:

and make sure that every single American, however they vote, has a chance to chase their dreams.
Even as they persecute and vilify thousands for how they choose to vote.
Thank God I didn't listen to this nonsense.

Forum List

Back