🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Bill Cosby Admits Under Oath Drugging Women So He Could Rape Them

Yeah, notice that no one is defending him...while you guys swoon whenever you see the violent rapist bill clinton......
He did not rape that woman.

Now...here you will see a long list of accusers....3 of them claimed rape....and like bill cosby, the women feared him because he just wasn't a powerful entertainment personality...he was the Attorney General of the State and later the governor of that state...and hilary made it known to these women that they knew who they were and would take steps to keep them quiet....

So now you know....just like the women who accused bill cosby, these women have been called liars and made fun of....and it turns out the cosby women are telling the truth....are the women accusing clinton lying....all of them?

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

Washingtonpost.com Special Report Clinton Accused

Clinton s list of ignored accusers - Illinois Review

Here is a post from U.S. message that lists clintons victims...

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Why Hillary Is Not Inevitable Bill s Sordid Past The Daily Caller
Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth
Bill Clinton has the real rape problem
Hillary s War on Women

• Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
  • Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
  • Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
  • Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
  • Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
  • Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
  • 22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
  • Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
  • Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
  • Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • 1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
  • 1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
  • Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
  • Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
  • Sally Perdue - post incident threats
  • Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
  • Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
It's possible he was a womanizer philanderer Lech. If Cosby could do this I wouldn't put it past bill

Did you read the list....that isn't being a lech...it is being a violent rapist...read the links.....both Gracen and Broderick mentioned, independently how he bit their lips during the rape.....they both told friends immediately after the rape.....we are not talking lech..we are talking rape....and everything you are about to accuse these women of......was said of cosby's accusers as well....

Not only did I read the list but I fact checked a lot of it and it's all BS. The only whore who would take a polygraph flunked it.
If they didn't accuse Obama and Clinton of everything it might be po
Yeah, notice that no one is defending him...while you guys swoon whenever you see the violent rapist bill clinton......

Now...here you will see a long list of accusers....3 of them claimed rape....and like bill cosby, the women feared him because he just wasn't a powerful entertainment personality...he was the Attorney General of the State and later the governor of that state...and hilary made it known to these women that they knew who they were and would take steps to keep them quiet....

So now you know....just like the women who accused bill cosby, these women have been called liars and made fun of....and it turns out the cosby women are telling the truth....are the women accusing clinton lying....all of them?

Eileen Wellstone, a 19-year-old English woman, said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where Clinton was a student in 1969. In fact, Clinton was expelled from Oxford and earned no degree there.

Juanita Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton’s gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape. Broaddrick gave a stunning interview to NBC’s Lisa Myers about the assault.

Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met Gov. Clinton at a political fundraiser and was invited to his hotel room. “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room,” she said.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state title. Gracen later told an interviewer that sex with Clinton was consensual. Her roommate Judy Stokes has said the ex-Miss Arkansas told her she was raped after the incident.

Paula Corbin Jones, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 payment.

Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, D.C., political fundraiser, said Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She fled.

Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.

Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, said that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November 1993. Willey became a target for a Hillary directed smear campaign after she went public.

Hillary s War on Women

• Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
  • Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
It's possible he was a womanizer philanderer Lech. If Cosby could do this I wouldn't put it past bill

Did you read the list....that isn't being a lech...it is being a violent rapist...read the links.....both Gracen and Broderick mentioned, independently how he bit their lips during the rape.....they both told friends immediately after the rape.....we are not talking lech..we are talking rape....and everything you are about to accuse these women of......was said of cosby's accusers as well....

Not only did I read the list but I fact checked a lot of it and it's all BS. The only whore who would take a polygraph flunked it.

This thread is about Bill Cosby not Bill Clinton. Start your own Clinton thread I will stay on topic and wreck you and your lies.
They have accused Obama in Clinton of so many things that aren't true Obama and Clinton at this point could get away with murder and why would we have any reason to believe a Republican? They are the boys who cried wolf

Hillary s War on Women

If they didn't accuse Obama and Clinton of everything it might be po

Hillary s War on Women

This thread is about Bill Cosby not Bill Clinton. Start your own Clinton thread I will stay on topic and wreck you and your lies.
They have accused Obama in Clinton of so many things that aren't true Obama and Clinton at this point could get away with murder and why would we have any reason to believe a Republican? They are the boys who cried wolf

It's kinda like Alex Jones. Alex Jones tells the truth about some very important issues but he spouts so much BS that nobody takes him seriously.

2005?

ROFLMNAO!

Cosby has been convicted of being human. He shamed and dishonored himself. And it's terrible to learn that he succumbed to his lower self.

Of course, that in NO WAY discredits his well publicized points regarding the degeneracy common to the Black Culture and the unprincipled behavior that the Ideological Left has imparted upon them.

Which is all that this gossip is designed to establish.

And now that THAT has been discredited, let's move on to something worthy of discussion.
We all think hypocracy matters. You're pointing fingers meanwhile you're doing that? Next you'll be defending Dennis hastert's record and opinions?

Hillary s War on Women

Right now I don't have time to debunk all your lies but here is President Clinton's college record. I Googled expelled from Oxford and was unable to find nothing but far right hit site but nothing on Fox News so obviously this was even too big a lie for Fox News or Rush Limbaugh to repeat.

With the aid of scholarships, Clinton attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (B.S.) degree in 1968. In 1964 and 1965 he won elections for class president.[10]From 1964 to 1967 he was an intern and then a clerk in the office of Arkansas Senator J. William Fulbright.[3] While in college, he became a brother of co-ed service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega[11] and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Clinton was also a member of the Order ofDeMolay,[12] a youth group affiliated with Freemasonry, but he never became a Freemason. He is a member of Kappa Kappa Psihonorary band fraternity.[13]

Rhodes Scholar
Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.[6][14][15] He developed an interest in rugby union, playing at Oxford[16] and later for the Little Rock Rugby club in Arkansas.

Eileen Wellstone didn't take a polygraph

$T2eC16R,!)kE9s4Z+m!bBQF)bPd1Uw~~60_1.JPG

Elizabeth Ward Gracen first claimed and affair and then denied and she also failed to take a polygraph

1. JUANITA BROADDRICK FLUNKS LIE DETECTOR TEST ...
    https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.politics.democrats.../g8O2WJU9Ff...
    Lie Detector Reveals. . .Clinton Rape Charge Is A LIE. Juanita Broaddrick's claim that Bill Clinton raped her in an Arkansas hotel room 21 years ago is a LIE!
Here's the 411 on Regina Hopper Blakely Regina Hopper - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia It turns out that she's a CEO and a former lobbyist for the energy industry so we know she's a lying whore/
2005?

ROFLMNAO!

Cosby has been convicted of being human. He shamed and dishonored himself. And it's terrible to learn that he succumbed to his lower self.

Of course, that in NO WAY discredits his well publicized points regarding the degeneracy common to the Black Culture and the unprincipled behavior that the Ideological Left has imparted upon them.

Which is all that this gossip is designed to establish.

And now that THAT has been discredited, let's move on to something worthy of discussion.
We all think hypocracy matters. You're pointing fingers meanwhile you're doing that? Next you'll be defending Dennis hastert's record and opinions?

Hillary s War on Women

Right now I don't have time to debunk all your lies but here is President Clinton's college record. I Googled expelled from Oxford and was unable to find nothing but far right hit site but nothing on Fox News so obviously this was even too big a lie for Fox News or Rush Limbaugh to repeat.

With the aid of scholarships, Clinton attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., receiving a Bachelor of Science in Foreign Service (B.S.) degree in 1968. In 1964 and 1965 he won elections for class president.[10]From 1964 to 1967 he was an intern and then a clerk in the office of Arkansas Senator J. William Fulbright.[3] While in college, he became a brother of co-ed service fraternity Alpha Phi Omega[11] and was elected to Phi Beta Kappa. Clinton was also a member of the Order ofDeMolay,[12] a youth group affiliated with Freemasonry, but he never became a Freemason. He is a member of Kappa Kappa Psihonorary band fraternity.[13]

Rhodes Scholar
Upon graduation, he won a Rhodes Scholarship to University College, Oxford where he studied Philosophy, Politics and Economics, though because he had switched programs and had left early for Yale University, he did not receive a degree there.[6][14][15] He developed an interest in rugby union, playing at Oxford[16] and later for the Little Rock Rugby club in Arkansas.

Elizabeth Ward Gracen first claimed and affair and then denied and she also failed to take a polygraph

Lie Detector Reveals. . .Clinton Rape Charge Is A LIE. Juanita Broaddrick's claim that Bill Clinton raped her in an Arkansas hotel room 21 years ago is a LIE!
Here's the 411 on Regina Hopper Blakely Regina Hopper - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia It turns out that she's a CEO and a former lobbyist for the energy industry so we know she's a lying whore/

yes...you didn't read the links did you......if you had you would have seen how stupid your above post is.......Juanita Broderick told people immediately after it happened, and explained why she didn't come forward....these women who didn't come forward because cosby was important in the entertainment industry faced nothing when it came to facing off against the Attorney General of the State of Arkansas, and the Governor of Arkansas...and hilary...let's not forget her role in silencing these women with her private detectives......

Yes...all of these women are lying, even the women in Britain..........

Just like all the women who accused bill cosby were lying bitches too.....you morons love you some rapist don't you....

Of course this woman is lying too...right?

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.''

Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. Afterwards, she changed her phone number and hired a barrister who warned a reporter to stay away from his client.

In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford.

The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies.

"I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said.

Oxford officials refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident. A Freedom of Information request filed by Capitol Hill Bluefailed to turn up any records of the incident.

And this...

The former Miss Moffet, the legal secretary who says Clinton tried to force her into oral sex in 1979, has since married and left the state. She says that when she told her boyfriend, who was a lawyer and supporter of Clinton, about the incident, he told her to keep her mouth shut.

"He said that people who crossed the governor usually regretted it and that if I knew what was good for me I'd forget that it ever happened," she said. "I haven't forgotten it. You don't forget crude men like that."

Like two other women, the former Miss Moffet declined further interviews. A neighbor said she had received threatening phone calls.

The other encounters were confirmed with more than 30 interviews with retired Arkansas state employees, former state troopers and former Yale and University of Arkansas students. Like others, they refused to go public because of fears of retaliation from the Clinton White House.

And of course Juanita Broderick can't be telling the truth.....

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.) She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her. Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

Clinton Is Innocent: The friends' testimony isn't trustworthy. Kelsey and her sister have a grudge against Clinton because, as governor, he commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father. Broaddrick's current husband might lie on her behalf. Moreover, even if the friends are telling the truth, Broaddrick might have been lying 21 years ago. There is limited evidence that her first husband was abusive, so maybe she cooked up the story to explain a bloody lip he had given her. And if she was raped, why didn't she tell her own husband?

Clinton Is Guilty: If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable.

A Pattern of Behaviour?

Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself to her in a hotel room. Kathleen Willey accused him of groping her in the Oval Office. And, by his own admission, Clinton has been dishonest with the American people before when it comes to sex.

Clinton Is Innocent: Clinton has admitted to shading the truth and to a "deeply wrong"--whatever that means--consensual affair with a young-enough-to-be-his-daughter intern. But that's a far cry from committing and lying about a violent felony. No other credible witness has ever accused him of rape.

Clinton Is Guilty: Once a liar always a liar. Groping Kathleen Willey demonstrates deep-seated misogyny. Broaddrick's story has a "wretched familiarity" (Michael Kelly, Washington Post).

And this...

Broaddrick was not alone in being sexually abused by Clinton. Indeed, in the Ken Starr investigation, Broaddrick emerged as “Jane Doe No. 5.”

Broaddrick was likely not unique in being raped by Clinton either. In his book, “Uncovering Clinton: A Reporter’s Story,” Michael Isikoff relates how Clinton, then Arkansas governor, had sex with former Miss America Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

“It was rough sex,” Isikoff writes, “Clinton got so carried away that he bit her lip, Gracen later told friends. But it was consensual.”

Isikoff missed the lip-biting connection. He also failed to acknowledge that at least one of Gracen’s friends, Judy Stokes, had told the Paula Jones legal team that the sex was not consensual at all.

“Do you believe Clinton raped her?” investigator Rick Lambert asked her. “Absolutely,” Stokes replied. “He forced her to have sex. What do you call that?”

I cite the Gracen story because it helps substantiate the story Broaddrick told Lisa Myers on NBC’s “Dateline” in 1999.

Read more at Bill Clinton has the real rape problem

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

yes...you didn't read the links did you......if you had you would have seen how stupid your above post is.......Juanita Broderick told people immediately after it happened, and explained why she didn't come forward....these women who didn't come forward because cosby was important in the entertainment industry faced nothing when it came to facing off against the Attorney General of the State of Arkansas, and the Governor of Arkansas...and hilary...let's not forget her role in silencing these women with her private detectives......

Just like all the women who accused bill cosby were lying bitches too.....you morons love you some rapist don't you....

Stop lying and admit of all the whores you listed the only one who took a polygraph failed it.

Stop lying and admit that Cosby said under oath that he bought illegal drugs to drug women so he could rape them.

Stop lying.

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Stop lying and admit of all the whores you listed the only one who took a polygraph failed it.

Stop lying and admit that Cosby said under oath that he bought illegal drugs to drug women so he could rape them.

Stop lying.

Look...you worship clinton...I get it...you are a fucking moron with no moral compass....the truth is the truth, and smearing all of these women to protect your man crush is typical of the leftists assholes who inhabit the world......

Just like when Carmela Soprano went to the psychiatrist...I say this to you....now you can't say no one ever told you...you now have to knowingly deny that clinton is a rapist, and that all these women....in the U.S. and Britain and the sex slaves of his buddy are lying bitches.......just like you assholes said the cosby women were lying bitches.....

Fuck you...praise your guy.....he is all yours.......

Whore Kathleen Willey who lied and said Clinton played grab ass with her has been attacking Bill's wife. Only a whore would to that.

Here is a credible source that calls into question Willey's story and motivation. Kathleen Willey Grope n Gripe Extravaganza

1. Kathleen Willey - Washington Post
    www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/.../willey.htm
    The Washington Post
    She said she was shocked when the president kissed her, groped her, and placed her hand on his genitals. In an unrelated twist, Willey's husband killed himself ...
  1. Kathleen Willey - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Wikipedia the free encyclopediaKathleen_Willey
    Wikipedia

Kathleen Willey was a White House volunteer aide who, on March 15, 1998, ... and acknowledged having lied about it when the agents confronted her with ...
    Claims - ‎Investigation and current status - ‎Personal life - ‎See also
Personal Life Of Willey
Willey's second husband, Edward E. Willey Jr., committed suicide on November 29, 1993 — the day she claimed Clinton's sexual misconduct took place. She wrote in her book and acknowledged in a 60 Minutes interview her suspicions of the Clinton's involvement in her husband's suicide pointing to similarities of White House aide Vince Foster's death which was also determined as suicide.

Willey remarried in November 1999 to Bill Schwicker,[14] whom she divorced in 2006. Currently, she works and resides in Powhatan County, Virginia.[15]

It's pretty clear that the bitch is a psycho who drove her 1st husband to suicide and her 2nd husband gave he the old heave ho.

Kathleen Willey - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Willey has a history of controversial claims including telling the FBI she was pregnant and she had a miscarriage when she did not.

Stop spreading these lies. I have met and spoken with the Clintons on several occasions and lucky for people like you they are not criminals with the power to have people rubbed out.

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Stop lying.

Look...you worship clinton...I get it...you are a fucking moron with no moral compass....the truth is the truth, and smearing all of these women to protect your man crush is typical of the leftists assholes who inhabit the world......

You worship lies, liars and nutbar conspiracies. I was going to hold off on you because I figured you were just stupid but that insult has earned you cancer.

You hate facts and that is now clear. You are much more than just stupid you are a fucking liar and liars get cancer at a high rate.

When one of these whores passes a polygraph let us know. A polygraph exam only costs 200 bucks.

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Stop lying.

You worship lies, liars and nutbar conspiracies. I was going to hold off on you because I figured you were just stupid but that insult has earned you cancer.

You hate facts and that is now clear. You are much more than just stupid you are a fucking liar and liars get cancer at a high rate.

When one of these whores passes a polygraph let us know. A polygraph exam only costs 200 bucks.

Yes...the lefty hater comes out....you truly are an asshole....fuck you......

Rhodes Scholar

Rhodes Scholar

Stop lying.

You are just pissed that your Uncle Tom Cosby finally admitted that he drugged women. You got further pissed that because I showed that the Clinton accusers got caught lying.

You came to this BILL COSBY thread thinking you could side track it and instead you got your lying ass handed to you you fucking wingnut so excuse me, you fact loathing kook, but I think you've got a leak in your think tank.

Stop lying.

You are just pissed that your Uncle Tom Cosby finally admitted that he drugged women. You got further pissed that because I showed that the Clinton accusers got caught lying.

You came to this BILL COSBY thread thinking you could side track it and instead you got your lying ass handed to you you fucking wingnut so excuse me, you fact loathing kook, but I think you've got a leak in your think tank.

Dream on asshole.....you know deep down that you man crush, bill clinton, is a serial rapist....you can't admit that because that would destroy your whole sense of self worth,

Notice...another lefty using a racist comment.....what is it with you assholes and race......?

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Listen ass clown. The media went after Bill Clinton nonstop for Monica Lewinsky they would have had no problem bringing up more women if they were credible and honest. Nobody was afraid of Bill Clinton if they were they wouldn't have hounded him over Monica as much as they did

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Listen ass clown. The media went after Bill Clinton nonstop for Monica Lewinsky they would have had no problem bringing up more women if they were credible and honest. Nobody was afraid of Bill Clinton if they were they wouldn't have hounded him over Monica as much as they did

Yeah...sell that to your fellow borg drones........they protected clinton through the whole thing...moron....

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Hillary s War on Women

Rhodes Scholar

Yeah...sell that to your fellow borg drones........they protected clinton through the whole thing...moron....
The media did not protected Bill Clinton during Monica gate but they did protect George Bush after he lied us into Iraq

And of course Juanita Broderick can't be telling the truth.....

She Changed Her Story:

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did notassault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she wasraped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Clinton Is Innocent: Broaddrick is either a liar or has an unreliable memory.

Clinton Is Guilty: Broaddrick's initial denials indicate only that she shunned publicity. That's why she never reported the rape; rebuffed advances from Clinton's political enemies who, in 1992, urged her to go public; and lied to Paula Jones' lawyers. She eventually told the FBI the truth in 1998 only because her son--a lawyer--advised her against lying to federal investigators. (At the time, it was reasonable to suspect she'd be hauled before a grand jury.) She granted media interviews only after her name was released by Paula Jones' lawyers, and after tabloids printed wildly untrue stories about her. Given her aversion to politics and celebrity, Broaddrick would seem to have little or nothing to gain by falsely accusing Clinton of rape. Clinton, on the other hand, has plenty to gain from falsely denying her charges.

She Told Friends:

Five people say Broaddrick told them about the rape immediately after it occurred. A friend and co-worker named Norma Kelsey says that, 21 years ago, she found a dazed Broaddrick with bloodied lip and torn pantyhose in their shared hotel room and Broaddrick explained that Clinton had just raped her. (Clinton is supposed to have bitten her on the lip just before raping her.) Her current husband--then her lover--says Broaddrick told him about the rape within a few days of the event. Broaddrick was, at the time, married to another man, whom she didn't tell about the assault. And three of Broaddrick's friends--one of whom is Kelsey's sister--say she told them about the rape shortly after it supposedly occurred.

Clinton Is Innocent: The friends' testimony isn't trustworthy. Kelsey and her sister have a grudge against Clinton because, as governor, he commuted the life sentence of the man who murdered their father. Broaddrick's current husband might lie on her behalf. Moreover, even if the friends are telling the truth, Broaddrick might have been lying 21 years ago. There is limited evidence that her first husband was abusive, so maybe she cooked up the story to explain a bloody lip he had given her. And if she was raped, why didn't she tell her own husband?

Clinton Is Guilty: If five friends say her story hasn't changed over 21 years, we can conclude that either that she's an unusually consistent liar or that her memory is reliable.

A Pattern of Behaviour?

Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself to her in a hotel room. Kathleen Willey accused him of groping her in the Oval Office. And, by his own admission, Clinton has been dishonest with the American people before when it comes to sex.

Clinton Is Innocent: Clinton has admitted to shading the truth and to a "deeply wrong"--whatever that means--consensual affair with a young-enough-to-be-his-daughter intern. But that's a far cry from committing and lying about a violent felony. No other credible witness has ever accused him of rape.

Clinton Is Guilty: Once a liar always a liar. Groping Kathleen Willey demonstrates deep-seated misogyny. Broaddrick's story has a "wretched familiarity" (Michael Kelly, Washington Post).
This didn't take bill down back then and won't hurt Hilary this time either

Forum List

Back