Bill Cosby Sentencing Thread

Do USMB Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives wish Cosby to be let off too? You know, being as how these allegations are 30+ year old and everything.

Except for the fact that he was convicted for one victim within the statute of limitations.

I will say that I don’t agree with letting prior alleged victims to testify against a defendant about crimes not being prosecuted.

Do USMB Republicans and self-proclaimed conservatives wish Cosby to be let off too? You know, being as how these allegations are 30+ year old and everything.

We want Slick Willy to go to jail, and that witch of a wife that attacked the women that exposed him to be a sexual predator.
For what? Bill could just get pussy the legal ways, without paying for it. Bubba is accused by one cheating then married person of rape after her husband found out and Bubba was not going to take her away and marry her. So to stay with current so-called male husband. She claimed rape. She wanted a divorce and a new sugar daddy at the time. She claims rape 78' gets divorced 79'

Cosby has a dozen so reports of rapes in his past. And that's what he did.

Last edited:

We want Slick Willy to go to jail, and that witch of a wife that attacked the women that exposed him to be a sexual predator.
For what? Bill could just pussy the legal ways.
Lying to a grand jury. Dat's a felony.

Cosby was found guilty in a court of law, by a unanimous vote of 12 Angry Men.

There were actually witnesses as to day, time, place.
Santa Claus is coming twice this year.

Please place ALL threads concerning Bill Cosby and his sentencing in this thread

Pennsylvania should probably build a special cell block for Ultraliberal Archcriminals.

Cos will join the state's rogues gallery which include Kermit Gosnell, Jerry Sandusky, Mumia Abu Jamal and Ira Einhorn.

No other state has so many far left nogoodniks under lock and key

Here's an asshat who first demands that everybody submit to his thread ....

---- and then doesn't even bother to provide a link for his own claim.

Can't make this place up.

I think the mods pinned it and wanted all threads in one place. I don't blame them, we don't need hundreds of threads on Cosby.

That happens every day and it's not the point.

The point being, here's a guy who sets himself up as Lord Central Control, and yet he can't even figure out how to link his own story.

Matter of fact right up to this point NOBODY has posted a link.

Okay, whatever, it makes no big deal in my world. the person that posted above you has a link, I just Googled it to get the latest info.

For what? Bill could just get pussy the legal ways, without paying for it. Bubba is accused by a one cheating then married person of rape after her husband found out and Bubba was not going to take her away and marry her. She wanted a divorce and a new sugar daddy at the time.

Cosby has a dozen so reports of rapes in his past. And that's what he did.

You are confused Moon Bat.

He was accused of rape by credible women and he was sued by one woman for sexual misconduct and he lied about it to a judge. He was given a Bill of Impeachment by the House of Representatives and he lost his law license.

Then we have the little issue of having sex with a young intern in the workplace. Something anybody else would have been fired for.

Big scumbag. Major league scumbag.

The hypocrisy of the Moon Bats in not holding the asshole accountable is amazing. Then you have his filthy ass wife that attacked the women that exposed Slick Willy being for being a scumbag.

Only 3 Years. What des that say to the victims of his terrible crimes?

Except for the fact that he was convicted for one victim within the statute of limitations.

I will say that I don’t agree with letting prior alleged victims to testify against a defendant about crimes not being prosecuted.

All past Cosby victims need to bring on their civil cases. Easy wins.

You think Bubba will slip him something to knock him out before the prison welcoming committee shows up?

Only 3 Years. What des that say to the victims of his terrible crimes?
That maybe his victims should have said something at the time of the "crime" and not waited till Cosby was 83 years old....no way he even spends a full 3 years...he will be let out when the cameras are gone...

why should anybody be surprised A BLACK MAN IS GOING TO JAIL...LIKE DUH!!
True, black guys do have a problem with criminal behavior. Good point.
Hey, if white women weren't apart of his harem, he'd be a free man today
Then I guess you should be thanking those white women for putting a monster in prison.
Actually, he was convicted of drugging and raping a black woman.

Maybe she was a...part...of his harem.

He will most likely die in jail. Bye Cos!
It would not surprise me if his "death" was announced in a couple of days after which Cos will disappear and never be heard from again. Probably to the South of France.

Forum List

Back