Bill Gates discussing mask mandates at Munich Security Conference in Germany: "What is the downside of wearing a mask? You have to wear pants!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
This would be more believable if none of the (maskless) participants were wearing pants.

(Gates made the same argument on Late Night With Seth Meyers 11 months ago and it didn't get the same attention)

Do you wear pant?
Is Gates Wrong.......oh I'm sure you have a book on BG CT's.

Why would anyone wear a mask? I thought vaccines were going to fix all of this, remember. We all know they end play is an annual or bi annual shot. It isn't a vaccine it is a fucking flu shot.

I had an old boyfried with whom I stayed friends, who went to high school with Gates and did a hilarious impression of him in a rage because he couldn't get laid. Just hilarious!

Here's one of the nasty little fucker's favorite books. Note the endorsement on the cover. Really inspires confidence.

1645484165067.jpeg

I had an old boyfried with whom I stayed friends, who went to high school with Gates and did a hilarious impression of him in a rage because he couldn't get laid. Just hilarious!

Here's one of the nasty little fucker's favorite books. Note the endorsement on the cover. Really inspires confidence.

View attachment 604590
There are lies, damn lies and then there are statistics.

Forum List

Back