Bill Has Hard Time Keeping the Lies Straight

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Best quote of the day:

"It's a crazy time we live in where people think there's something unusual about getting the flu," Bill Clinton then said. "Last time I checked, millions of people we're getting it every year."

A spokesman for the 42nd president quickly said Clinton misspoke.

"He clearly meant pneumonia," Angel Urena clarified afterward.

Best quote of the day:

"It's a crazy time we live in where people think there's something unusual about getting the flu," Bill Clinton then said. "Last time I checked, millions of people we're getting it every year."

At least he did not say, "Hillary who?"

The poor man could not even stay awake during his wife's acceptance speech

My favorite part was Tim Kaine trying to block the cameras with his head.

I feel so sorry for Tim Kaine.

14324405_1264769813555925_1640821562885894293_o.jpg

In United States, about 3 million cases of pneumonia - which is millions.

There around around 50 million people that get flu - which is TENS of millions.

Is this seriously all conservabots have?

Best quote of the day:

Funny how when others lie (and they do), it's time for the Trumpsters to sound the alarm. But when Trump with his documented history of being the worse pathological liar speaks yet another lie, the Trumpsters go into the denial mode.
Fucking hypocrites.

In United States, about 3 million cases of pneumonia - which is millions.

There around around 50 million people that get flu - which is TENS of millions.

Is this seriously all conservabots have?
Pneumonia means one or both lungs is filled with fluid. You stop coughing, you die.

Not once did she cough. Is she a cyborg?

One lie after another, it's all Democrats can do. Allergies, weather, pneumonia. Which is today's lie?

Best quote of the day:

I know, I heard that quote and I was like WTF?

Best quote of the day:

Funny how when others lie (and they do), it's time for the Trumpsters to sound the alarm. But when Trump with his documented history of being the worse pathological liar speaks yet another lie, the Trumpsters go into the denial mode.
Fucking hypocrites.

Yes, of course. Not saying things that are liberal is a "lie" because of course we all know liberalism just means truth. What a wuss

Best quote of the day:

Fucking hypocrites.
Takes a real dufus for a Hillary cheerleader to call Trump a liar. Congrats.

Best quote of the day:

Fucking hypocrites.

It takes a real no-mind to assume that all voters vote only GOP or Dem.
Just say no to Trump and Clinton. Honesty counts, stupid.

Best quote of the day:

Fucking hypocrites.

It takes a real no-mind to assume that all voters vote only GOP or Dem.
Just say no to Trump and Clinton. Honesty counts, stupid.
Thinks Johnson is honest.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back