Bill Maher: Comparing the violence of Islam to Christianity is liberal bullshit

Please! The Grand Mufti of Islam was seated at Hitlers right hand. The final solution? Surely you jest! That is what Islam has planned for the rest of us! Wake up please.

There have been more Christian inspired terrorist attacks in the US than Muslim attacks.

Wrong. There have been over 70 Islamic attacks inside the USA thus far. The Oklahoma bombing was done by Tim McVeigh who was trained in explosives by an Iraqi Muslim terrorist. That is the truth behind the McVeigh bombing and the Feds know it. So much for your christian inspired terror attacks.

There have been more Christian inspired terrorist attacks in the US than Muslim attacks.

Wrong. There have been over 70 Islamic attacks inside the USA thus far. The Oklahoma bombing was done by Tim McVeigh who was trained in explosives by an Iraqi Muslim terrorist. That is the truth behind the McVeigh bombing and the Feds know it. So much for your christian inspired terror attacks.

You left out abortion clinic bombings and murders, assaults, attempted murders on abortion doctors.

That number FAR exceed attacks by Islamic extremists.

I rarely agree with Myer, but when I do, I need to bang my thumb with a hammer.

to make sure I'm not asleep.

My thoughts exactly....speaking of two minds...this didn't sound like Maher.
I think perhaps every once in a while he does this - you know - say something accurate - just to keep himself relevant.

Provide numbers by attacks and by number of victims (you know, innocent AMERICANS) in order to be credible.

Or shut up.

You left out abortion clinic bombings and murders, assaults, attempted murders on abortion doctors.

Abortion in and of itself IS a terrorist attack, inspired by liberal Muslim sympathizers.

Oh BS. 3000 in one day on 9/11 and there has been maybe a handful due to abortion clinic bombing or shootings.

Abortion in and of itself IS a terrorist attack, inspired by liberal Muslim sympathizers.

Actually, in my opinion, abortion is what Planned Parenthood has always stood for, eugenics. The thinning of the weeds so to speak. (Not a Sanger quote)

Nice to see someone speaking the truth from the other side of the aisle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YG_mqZJKcM

He is 100% correct , until the enlightenment when christanity was defanged and declawed it ruled buy fear and violence through the inquisitions burning people at the stake , blood libel killings of non christians (particularly Jews and Pagans) it is going to take something like that in the Islamic world to do the same thing .

The fertilizer for Religious fundamentalism is places where education levels are low such as fundamentalist muslims countries and certain parts of the United states which used their bibles to justify jim crow and lynching of Black people, which was in itsself religious terrorism

They waited with bated breath for the Christian radical(s) to be hauled in. But alas, for the thousandth time, it was NOT the Christians. It was the muslims. "The only relgion that tries to kill you."

I think he violence of islam is finally beginnng to outweigh all the moral equivalency that has taken place in the last 11 years, and people realized that the old song and dance about 'the good ones and the bad ones' is pure bullshit. They can be saying on Facebook or even to your face that they are all about American things like education and money, but in fact be radical muslims who have actually been to terrorist camps and are just waiting for the chance to blow your head off.

Last edited:
So Maher directly says that "all religions have hypocrites", a statement of plain fact, is "liberal bullshit". That's freaking stupid.

It's sad, when Maher goes politically correct like that and screams that a statement of plain truth is "liberal bullshit". He can't just accept a true statement, he has to divert with an unrelated tangent about muslims being more violent. Very conservative of him, such a diversion. Muslims are more violent, but that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement "all religions have hypocrites".

Yes, you keep making this point which isn't exactly what was said. Here is the transcript:

BRIAN LEVIN, DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF HATE AND EXTREMISM AT CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN BERNADINO: Could I just interject? Look, it's not like people who are Muslim who do wacky things have a monopoly on it. We have hypocrites across faiths, Jewish, Christian who say they're out for God and end up doing not so nice things.

MAHER: You know what? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what? That's, that’s liberal bullshit right there. I mean, yes, all faiths…

LEVIN: There are no Christian hypocrites?

MAHER: No, there are.

Read more: Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t' | NewsBusters

Obviously what Maher was calling BS was not the part about religions containing hypocrites it was the violence part. It was the equating of one religion that has a history of modern violence to ones that do not. It is fairly obvious.

:clap2::clap2:

Attachments

• $th_CalvinPissingOnCross.jpg
    $th_CalvinPissingOnCross.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 129
"Tell me what color the sky is in your world."

I'm so fucking going to use that!!

I rarely agree with Myer, but when I do, I need to bang my thumb with a hammer.

to make sure I'm not asleep.

The talking head are at last beginning to feel what it is like to NOT have the freedom to run down a religion the way they have run down Christianity for the last 50 years. Quite a difference there, eh?

Actually, in my opinion, abortion is what Planned Parenthood has always stood for, eugenics. The thinning of the weeds so to speak. (Not a Sanger quote)

they stand for what the name says PLANNED PARENTHOOD,

that means they give care associated with procreation.

what you dont realise is alot of what they do is helping women get pregnant and stay pregnant.

They also find loads of cancer in patients who would otherwise never know they were sick.

You just hate women and think they sould all be YOUR personal religion

Maher is a fucking left-wing hack. He is also a Jew, which is why he attacks Islam. I'm glad he does it, but he still supports Obama, who is a muslim-loving POS.

That is not why he attacks Islam, you idiot. Bill Maher is an atheist, not a practicing Jew.

He attacks Islam because he attacks all religions. Anti-relgion is his thing.

Also, you're no different than Neo-Nazis who swear against people(and even attack them) for loving Jews... with your "muslim-loving POS" shit.

He did not 'attck islam'. Most atheists don't they defend islam using their twisted moral equivalency. He pointed out the obvious which continues to escape you - that islam is the only religion that will kill you dead if you leave it or draw a cartoon of mohammed.

Maher is a fucking left-wing hack. He is also a Jew, which is why he attacks Islam. I'm glad he does it, but he still supports Obama, who is a muslim-loving POS.

That is not why he attacks Islam, you idiot. Bill Maher is an atheist, not a practicing Jew.

Also, you're no different than Neo-Nazis who swear against people(and even attack them) for loving Jews... with your "muslim-loving POS" shit.

Maher is kinda right..but it's not the whole story.

And the whole story is something that the right wing will never ever get. They'd like a final solution for muslims.

Not sure what you mean.

they stand for what the name says PLANNED PARENTHOOD,

that means they give care associated with procreation.

what you dont realise is alot of what they do is helping women get pregnant and stay pregnant.

They also find loads of cancer in patients who would otherwise never know they were sick.

You just hate women and think they sould all be YOUR personal religion

No, actually I love women, I hate the damage abortion does to their mental health. I hate the origins of PP. Certainly they went from a hated group to now having much respect by th pro-abortionist but I consider the fight against their group as the same as those waged by abolitionists against slavery.

Here read some freakin' history:

BlackGenocide.org | The Truth About Margaret Sanger

So Maher directly says that "all religions have hypocrites", a statement of plain fact, is "liberal bullshit". That's freaking stupid.

It's sad, when Maher goes politically correct like that and screams that a statement of plain truth is "liberal bullshit". He can't just accept a true statement, he has to divert with an unrelated tangent about muslims being more violent. Very conservative of him, such a diversion. Muslims are more violent, but that has nothing to do with the truth of the statement "all religions have hypocrites".

Yes, you keep making this point which isn't exactly what was said. Here is the transcript:

BRIAN LEVIN, DIRECTOR OF THE CENTER FOR THE STUDY OF HATE AND EXTREMISM AT CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY, SAN BERNADINO: Could I just interject? Look, it's not like people who are Muslim who do wacky things have a monopoly on it. We have hypocrites across faiths, Jewish, Christian who say they're out for God and end up doing not so nice things.

MAHER: You know what? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You know what? That's, that’s liberal bullshit right there. I mean, yes, all faiths…

Read more: Maher to Guest Defending Islam in Wake of Boston Bombings: 'That's Liberal Bulls--t' | NewsBusters

Obviously what Maher was calling BS was not the part about religions containing hypocrites it was the violence part. It was the equating of one religion that has a history of modern violence to ones that do not. It is fairly obvious.

Hmmm do you fear repercussions for you insensitive and bigoted cartoon?

And that is what I keep pointing out myself on the forums, MODERN VIOLENCE. The Crusades were not in modern times, people were ignorant and could only follow or obey. The Salem Witch Trials occurred in the Americna colonies when we were unde the crown and mandated by the crown to do things which we later threw off. They also play like a broken record naming McVeign, Rudolph, and the schizophrenic who shot Giffords as Christian terrorists, when in fact McVeigh was and Agnostic and Rudolph said he hated to tell the Christians wanting to show him how to 'save his soul' that he preferred Nietzsche to the Bible. The Gifford shooter was a psychotic, and the school shooters have been mixed up kids, nothing religious about them. Then they bring up Nazi Germany, which was over race not religion, and the KKK, which also had issues regarding race not religion. Christians have accepted the Bible, a government document that even has the king's name on it, writings which were chosen to produce a docile people who would 'render unto Ceaser' and be easy to rule. The emperor Constantine saw this himself and promoted Christianity because they are easy people to be emperor over.

History of Christian Violence and intolerance

A History of Christian Violence and Intolerance Repeated | jaysays.com |

Attachments

• $calvin-piss-cross-small.jpg
    $calvin-piss-cross-small.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 96

Maher is kinda right..but it's not the whole story.

And the whole story is something that the right wing will never ever get. They'd like a final solution for muslims.

Why lie? Why must the liberal left always resort to lies? Yesterday I thought you asked a good question, obviously it was an accident.

Forum List

Back