Bill Maher insists DeSantis would be 'way better' than Trump: 'He's not certifiably insane'

How the hell does stand up comic Bill Maher's opinion of the 2024 election qualify as a political topic?

1st Musk, now Maher...holy sh*t, DeSantis can really win this presidency thing! i'm starting to believe!

I totally agree with Mayer. trump is totally insane and getting worse by the moment. If he were anyone else, he would be institutionalized by now.

It is Trump's Party.

Trump isn't insane, but he drives people insane.
He makes more people laugh at him for all his antics, especially the tantrums. Exactly what everybody wants in the present, that level of immaturity and irresponsibility.

1st Musk, now Maher...holy sh*t, DeSantis can really win this presidency thing! i'm starting to believe!

All Politicians suffer from some sort of insanity.

I believe Donald Trump will stop DeSantis.

Maher must take a route opposite Trump or all his BS rhetoric is BS rhetoric. Not that the left can put two and two together, Geezus. At least Maher can calculate somethin'.

All Politicians suffer from some sort of insanity.

I believe Donald Trump will stop DeSantis.
We've never seen anything like trump. His ego made him attack the nation he feings love for and he has delusions to this day that he won the election, that he didn't lose. Tantrums, delusions, the inability to accept the truth; that's about his insane as you get.

yeah so?? Jen Psaki worked for Biden and you guys cited her as gospel
I usually don't cite sources and I don't know who Jean Peseki is. Please tell me which post I said that in then I'll believe you. The only reason I knew your person's name is because it was on top of the post. I didn't know who she was so I looked her up.

Forum List

Back