Bill Maher insults Tebow

Do you support Bill Maher's vile insulting trash talking about Tebow/Jesus

• Yes, the 1st Amendment protects ass-wipe scum like Maher

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • No, Maher needs to have his show cancelled immediately

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • No one cares what Hollywood morons say, its simply not news.

Votes: 23 46.0%

• Total voters
I think when a lot of people want to bash faith especially Christianity these days, the bloody idiots don't realize how Jesus is revered as Moses is as well in the faith of Islam.

So these fools thinking that they are slagging Christianity or Judaism to gain some sort of bizarre "creds" in Islam miss the point that Jesus and Moses are truly respected as prophets in Islam.

excellent post. Jesus is considered a 'great prophet' in Islam.

Thank you. And I mean it sincerely. I'm from the land of the "Little Mosque on the Prairie".Oh and a whole batch of newfs:D

If people aren't evil I'm going to let the big guy sort it out. This is not easy. I've read the big book back and forth over three times. Each time the Holy Spirit takes you in a different direction.

:badgrin:Like directors cut. But with the bible and without DeMille.

Bill Maher has the right to say what he wants on his show, but there is also something called the free market, which gives US, as participants in the system, the right to keep Bill Maher on the air or work so that he is taken off the air (lower ratings).

If that fugly, talentless little loser were bred with Janeane Garofalo, they would produce the ugliest, most talentless and stupid human beings ever conceived.

If that fugly, talentless little loser were bred with Janeane Garofalo, they would produce the ugliest, most talentless and stupid human beings ever conceived.

In other words, you disagree with their political philosophy.

In other words, they are vile, useless pieces of human filth like YOU.

Do you personally attack everyone you disagree with? I just negged you for attacking me.

Why are you trying to bring religion into this discussion and where have I proclaimed any affiliation, you fucking moron?

look, Tebow is A UF Gator, he has brought this all on himself. I wish he wold be made fun of more.

GO NOLES!!!!! >>>--------;;;------------------->

Speared.jpg

Perhaps, but Maher is comfortable with intentionally making people uncomfortable...it's become his trademark, and he's not ashamed of it.
The Libertarian Rush. I won't lose any sleep over it.

I still have to give Tebow points for following his beliefs.
Calling Maher a libertarian is like claiming Mussolini was just a grumpy old man who needed a hobby.
Wait, I thought you were the grumpy old man that needs a hobby.

no ravi oddball is a grumpy old man pretending to be young....i just love it when he refers to me as old....but i am not but a few years older than he.....something i am sure he likes to forget....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbIcfFD30Ms]FREDDIE MERCURY: The Great Pretender - YouTube[/ame]

he was a dick when he got here from hannity and nothing about him has changed but his name.....

Maher crossed the line again by trashing Tebow and Christian beliefs

The coxucker should have said it about Mohammed instead.

Anyway, lets see if anyone supports Maher's degenerate trash talk.

Bill Maher on Tim Tebow: Effed by Jesus! - The Hollywood Gossip
Well, he did eff Tebow, didn't he?

If Jesus gets credit for his success doesn't he also get credit for his failure?

Somehow I doubt Timmy is as butthurt as you are, though.

I don't think Tebow gives a flying-f what Maher thinks. Maher is just jealous of someone that actually has talent.

Tebow won two national championships in college and resurrected a 1-4 team in the NFL with his leadership and athletic skill.

Maher makes fun of Christians for a living. I mean.....just look at this guy!!!

All of the ill will has a tendency to show in the face.

I don't see what Maher has to talk about.

bill-maher-photograph_265x375.jpg
tim-tebow-pic_251x375.jpg

I'm guessing Tim don't give a fuck what clowns like maher think of him. Looking at mahers ratings Tim isn't alone in not caring what this asshole has to say. I suppose that is the goal, boosting his ratings on the back of Timmy.

Tebow will have the last laugh on these progressives who have trouble with a young, white man being thankful to his maker for his accomplishments.

How can he be "f'ed" by Jesus? He's been educated and is making millions doing what he loves, I'd be thanking Jesus win or lose for that too.

Tebow is a horrible QB and will be out of the league when his rookie deal is up.

His religious beliefs are only like the 7th thing wrong with him.

Forum List

Back