Bill Maher: those who think there will be a civil war are delusional, there's 4 million Trump voters in California, not one state will ever secede

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Maher also repeats his classic line: Americans are like Elvis, young, fat, drugged up gun nuts!

I like Bill Maher, but there obviously will be a revolution eventually.
There likely should have been one 70 years or so ago.
Things like Prohibition, federal gun laws, federal drug laws, mandated sentences, asset forfeiture, etc., are totally illegal and highly criminal.
Not to mention all the illegal wars, like the Spanish American war, the Philippine Rebellion, Panama, Grenada, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Governments are always corrupt and become more so over time.
So rebellion is a constant need to renew government.

I heard about a Chinese curse years ago. "May you live in interesting times". I would personally rather not live in interesting times. Too bad that we don't have a choice.

I heard about a Chinese curse years ago. "May you live in interesting times". I would personally rather not live in interesting times. Too bad that we don't have a choice.

Well...let's see...

We've had BLM riots, the CHOP autonomous zone, defund the police, a pandemic, a stolen election, a riot at the Capitol record inflation, a land war in Europe, record gas prices, overturning if Roe v. Wade, the attempted assassination of Supreme Court justices, a recession, monkeypox, and a war with China on the Horizon...

...we best hope times don't get MORE interesting...

One or two high profile killings of Colored folk by cops , or Famine & Natural disaster and 2- 4 Million Illegals swarming in over a two month period could set it off for reals

One or two high profile killings of Colored folk by cops , or Famine & Natural disaster and 2- 4 Million Illegals swarming in over a two month period could set it off for reals
Or The GOP taking the House & Senate with near Veto proof majorities with Trump as 24 POTUS winner ?

States don't have to secede. Just become autonomous. Stop or reduce payments to the federal government. Reduce recognition of federal laws. Many states have already stopped working with federal agencies. Announcing a secession isn't necessary.

1659330798034.jpeg

Forum List

Back