Bill Maher tries to save the integrity of the Democratic Party

Maher wants to replace Trump as badly as anyone but even in that state of mind he can't logically buy the far fetched stories being peddled by his party. I wonder whose idea it was to accuse Trump of the exact crimes Biden committed? Too crazy. If Trump doesn't win by 20 points, the American electorate is much dumber than anyone thought

Maher: If Don Jr. Did What Hunter Biden Did, 'It Would Be all Rachel Maddow Was Talking About' | Breitbart

But I’m afraid it’s to late.. and rip democrats... rinos and republicans are that last options you have.

A Trump supporter talking integrity is a real joke. Trump is the biggest liar in the history of Presidents. The Republican Party is corrupt and has been bought and paid for by the rich and big business.
Have you ever had an original thought to offer?

Maher: If Don Jr. Did What Hunter Biden Did, 'It Would Be all Rachel Maddow Was Talking About' | Breitbart

But I’m afraid it’s to late.. and rip democrats... rinos and republicans are that last options you have.

A Trump supporter talking integrity is a real joke. Trump is the biggest liar in the history of Presidents. The Republican Party is corrupt and has been bought and paid for by the rich and big business.
Compare crack head hunter Biden to any republican, Republicans in Congress retired young because the PRIVATE MARKET WANTS TO HIRE THEM
, democrats are 70-80 years old running committees lol
It’s nite and day, why didn’t anyone hire joe Biden to run a company for a year or two, Obama is young,, why not try to fix the violence in his home town.. democrats are USELESS

Compare crack head hunter Biden to any republican, Republicans in Congress retired young because the PRIVATE MARKET WANTS TO HIRE THEM
, democrats are 70-80 years old running committees lol
It’s nite and day, why didn’t anyone hire joe Biden to run a company for a year or two, Obama is young,, why not try to fix the violence in his home town.. democrats are USELESS

Worse, democrooks are a malignancy, everything they touch ends up destroyed or broken at best.

It's deliberate too. Their objective is destroying the country, collapsing the government and the dollar in favor of a global collectivist state.

Forum List

Back