Bill Maher's Islamophobic Career-Ender

You are wrong, and you will always be wrong about this. The 9/11 terrorists were not soldiers, they were not "enemy combatants" -- they were mass murdering fuckwhits and praising them should have gotten Maher tarred and feathered, not just fired.....but hey, you can cuddle the next Taliban who enters the US, okay?

7gSB5gka1muuesmt8b6YQJE6o1_500.jpg

He wasnt praising him you fool he was pointing out the Bush speak Bullshit about calling people willing to die outright for their cause as cowards.

Listen to yourself spew Bush/Rove talking points.

You truely are just this stupid, ain't ya?

How is what Maher said any better than the hate speech of the Westboro Baptist Church as they protest at the funerals of America soldiers?

TM, you have the manners and sensitivity of a dead pig.

You are dead wrong on this one and eveyone agrees.

To compare One man stating his opinion on his own fucking show to people who invade the most private momments of others lives to spew hatered on them is insane.

You have lost it.

He's a comedian and a satirist. He can say whatever he wants...and that pic of him you posted is offensive.

He is most certainly entitled to say whatever he wants. So am I. I spoke my POV about his Islamophobia and I stand by it. As for the photo, well, if he doesn't wish for me to think of him as a Nazi, he should never have said a fucking thing about "racial purity" in the UK.

Photo stays, but hey, no one is obligated to agree with me, Ravi.

only nazis are nazis. calling anyone else a nazi is inappropriate. and bill maher is certainly not remotely one.

also, i watched the show. he said nothing wrong.

i think perhaps you maybe should have derived your opinion from watching instead of what some blogger says.... fauxrage tends to dissipate when we do that.

lol, too fuckin much. He rips on Christians incessantly and it's funny as hell, worthy of awards really, and one fucking comment about Islam and he becomes a bigot.

Seriously, if you wonder what's wrong with America, look no further.

If Maher had just ripped American Muslims for their imaginary sky friends, I wouldn't be so angry. He did not -- he ripped into them as terrorist and bullies, and that, my stupid friend, is bigotry.

Regarding the op, it sounds like propaganda bullshit and i'd like to see the actual facts proving it is the most popular name. In 2001 muslims were 2.8 percent of britons. That is an awfully small amount to take over as the most popular baby name. This article states it may rank within the top five and it points out others media mouths are claiming it is number 1 without actual evidence.

We've been occupying muslim nations and killing untold numbers yet it is us who is claiming fear of being taken over by muslims because of misinformation in the media over a fucking baby name.
http://abcnews.go.com/m/screen?id=11995013

Last edited:
lol, too fuckin much. He rips on Christians incessantly and it's funny as hell, worthy of awards really, and one fucking comment about Islam and he becomes a bigot.

If Maher had just ripped American Muslims for their imaginary sky friends, I wouldn't be so angry. He did not -- he ripped into them as terrorist and bullies, and that, my stupid friend, is bigotry.

that isn't what he said.

He's a comedian and a satirist. He can say whatever he wants...and that pic of him you posted is offensive.

He is most certainly entitled to say whatever he wants. So am I. I spoke my POV about his Islamophobia and I stand by it. As for the photo, well, if he doesn't wish for me to think of him as a Nazi, he should never have said a fucking thing about "racial purity" in the UK.

only nazis are nazis. calling anyone else a nazi is inappropriate. and bill maher is certainly not remotely one.

i think perhaps you maybe should have derived your opinion from watching instead of what some blogger says.... fauxrage tends to dissipate when we do that.

^^^^ What she said.

that isn't what he said.

:eusa_shhh: The voices in Maddie's head give her the ability to hear what we cannot. Neat, huh?

only nazis are nazis. calling anyone else a nazi is inappropriate.

I saw the clip of this segment of his show. I stand by my POV, and am shocked you aren't in agreement with me. My outrage is hardly "faux".

As for calling Maher a Nazi, if the shoe fits.......

This is America and we don't all have to agree. I also don't require x-rays of all my POVs be implanted in all my friends.

that isn't what he said.

There's a transcript of his comments copied/pasted in the Op. He said what he said, Jillian -- there's no need to debate it.

Why are you defending this?

only nazis are nazis. calling anyone else a nazi is inappropriate.

I saw the clip of this segment of his show. I stand by my POV, and am shocked you aren't in agreement with me. My outrage is hardly "faux".

As for calling Maher a Nazi, if the shoe fits.......

This is America and we don't all have to agree. I also don't require x-rays of all my POVs be implanted in all my friends.

The shoe doesn't fit, you fucking delusional idiot.

simpletons are allowed to speak, I think someone who is against ALL RELIGION is generally viewed much different than someone against 1 religion.

You lying bitch, your a huge bigot! You see blacks and Latinos as inferior to you. You see them more as children that requires the Big Brother and Sister White Superiors to take care of them and coddle them. Because god forbide, in your mind, as a whole they can never state on their own to feet and take care of themselves. Because afterall, in your mind, they are inferior children to the White Man!

And this rant comes from GHook

Who sends me neg reps on a regular basis.

Which usually includes the word "******" and other racist comments. :doubt:

I'd think you two, like we Christians, would be more inclined to defend each other's faiths - as all our Churches do - against those who seek to do us all harm, rather than bitching at each other.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all face the same crap from the same people. We really should knock off the internal squabbling and support each other.

You are one crazy bitch.

I see Maddie's gone to her fall back position of posting pics and videos when she knows all her illogical arguments have been dismissed.

he didn't.

have your hearing checked

that isn't what he said.

There's a transcript of his comments copied/pasted in the Op. He said what he said, Jillian -- there's no need to debate it.

Why are you defending this?

because he said none of the things the voices in your head are telling you he said.

he didn't.

have your hearing checked

Honestly, I don't think Maddie understands what " " means. She's done that to me, put words into quote marks attributing them to me and threw a total hissy fit when I asked her to provide the post where I said it. She couldn't, of course - because I hadn't said it. Turned out, she had 'interpreted' my words - and she got totally the wrong 'interpretation'. That's the problem with some people, they lack basic comprehension skills.

Or, it could be that the voices in her head told her what Mahers said.

You lying bitch, your a huge bigot! You see blacks and Latinos as inferior to you. You see them more as children that requires the Big Brother and Sister White Superiors to take care of them and coddle them. Because god forbide, in your mind, as a whole they can never state on their own to feet and take care of themselves. Because afterall, in your mind, they are inferior children to the White Man!

And this rant comes from GHook

Who sends me neg reps on a regular basis.

Which usually includes the word "******" and other racist comments. :doubt:

I'd think you two, like we Christians, would be more inclined to defend each other's faiths - as all our Churches do - against those who seek to do us all harm, rather than bitching at each other.

Jews, Christians and Muslims all face the same crap from the same people. We really should knock off the internal squabbling and support each other.
Even though Islam, Muhammad, and the Quran are viciously attacked on an hourly basis here on USMB

Not once have I ever made a post attacking Christianity or Judaism as a religion.

Nor have I ever attacked the Bible, Jesus, or the Torah.

I have just pointed out parts or passages I disagree with.

But never with any disrespect.

Why can't Christians and Jews here also treat their monotheistic muslim brothers and sisters with the same degree of religious respect???

From Maddies quote, it seems that Maher is mostly concerned with the Elmer Gantry types that seem to infest Islam. Which is why lots of folks have an issue with it.

Forum List

Back