Bill Mahr is so addicted to pot he cannot do one interview now without it.

lol Maher is just another amoral media hack who needs to be 'controversial' to get attention for a nothing talking head show. Only place I ever hear about the huckster is here on this board.

Meh, cessation cold turkey causes temporary and mild restlessness. Unlike alcohol addiction where going cold turkey can kill you. Even quitting coffee or cigarettes is worse than quitting pot.
one might get a headache from quitting coffee or cigarettes. It goes away …But still they don’t cause the psychoactive response that marijuana does.

Again, some people can smoke weed, but it is a harmful substance for other folks Unlike say cigarettes, or water, or coffee. For Some people marijuana induces psychosis and indeed some of the mass shooters have been marijuana smokers.

progressive hunter

It’s rude of you to keep hitting things like the fake news button or disagree button on my post. I’ve never done it to you. See how that works … one-sided behavior.
Sometimes you hit the fake news or disagree button if I basically say the sunrises each morning. Like what are you actually disagreeing with ?

It is a fact that marijuana is a psychoactive substance. Water, coffee and cigarettes are not mind Altering substances like marijuana is.

It is a fact marijuana can cause psychosis in some keyword some …,but not all of its users.

Are you a far left winger or some kind of a conservative who believes in the values of our ancestors from the World War II era, who dressed sharply, we’re physically fit believed in traditional marriages where the man worked in the woman took care of the kids. I thought you were like that, but I don’t know?

Ok then

1712084154931.png

one might get a headache from quitting coffee or cigarettes. It goes away …But still they don’t cause the psychoactive response that marijuana does.

Again, some people can smoke weed, but it is a harmful substance for other folks Unlike say cigarettes, or water, or coffee. For Some people marijuana induces psychosis and indeed some of the mass shooters have been marijuana smokers.
BS. Harry Anslinger peddled that evidence free psychosis nonsense nearly a century ago and the AMA shot him down then too. Lawmakers didn't follow the science then either.

progressive hunter

It’s rude of you to keep hitting things like the fake news button or disagree button on my post. I’ve never done it to you. See how that works … one-sided behavior.
Sometimes you hit the fake news or disagree button if I basically say the sunrises each morning. Like what are you actually disagreeing with ?

It is a fact that marijuana is a psychoactive substance. Water, coffee and cigarettes are not mind Altering substances like marijuana is.

It is a fact marijuana can cause psychosis in some keyword some …,but not all of its users.

Are you a far left winger or some kind of a conservative who believes in the values of our ancestors from the World War II era, who dressed sharply, we’re physically fit believed in traditional marriages where the man worked in the woman took care of the kids. I thought you were like that, but I don’t know?
its not rude at all,,

youve made it clear what you think so whats the use in me trying to convince you otherwise??

I have to ask,,'

have you ever smoked weed??

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Bill was able to get someone who normally not pay attention to what he does to start a thread about him. Mahr was able to get someone he has probably never meet to start a discussion on. Social Media platform about a topic Mahr wants to discuss more. For better or worse that interview was a success, and a good example of how to get social media to work for you

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Bill was able to get someone who normally not pay attention to what he does to start a thread about him. Mahr was able to get someone he has probably never meet to start a discussion on. Social Media platform about a topic Mahr wants to discuss more. For better or worse that interview was a success, and a good example of how to get social media to work for you

Maher will never see your gibberish

So, this guy was thinking about being interview by Mahr, but he had given up pot and did not want Mahr to smoke around him while doing the interview. Marh is so addicted, he refused

Don't let anyone ever tell you pot is not addictive. Anyone who knows a pot head knows they live for the stuff.
His show, his rules.

Anything can be addictive. Because of psychology.

But Marijuana doesn't create physical dependence.

What strategy? What's the end game?

You don't know you're just babbling left loon crap. It's why you're not taken seriously
To get people whom would normally not talk about Bill Mahr or pot to have a conversation about it. How often do you think about Mr Mahr, because you are today

Forum List

Back