Bill Mahr on Ahmeds clock: "Teachers thought it was a bomb bc it looks like a f**ing bomb!"

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Clock controversy risks backfiring for Obama as critics cast doubt on narrative

And some left wingers are now starting to back off this thing....because they don't wanna be embarrassed once the truth is out.

Bill Mahr: "The teachers thought it was a bomb....because it looks like a fucking bomb!". Damn. Don't agree with Mahr much...but he's right.

Evolutionary atheist Richard Dawkins says an engineers analysis proves Ahmed didnt "build a clock" and asks why he created this stunt.

This nonsense is pushing the electorate more to the right. Moderates are tired of this PC bullshit.

Ummm... "PC bullshit" would appear to be exactly what he was baiting. And y'all in the Bigot Brigade -- the baitees -- bought it hook line and sinker.

You got played.

Banjo time.
livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

By the way it's Maher. And he's full of shit. As is anyone propping himself up on a Composition Fallacy.

Ummm... "PC bullshit" would appear to be exactly what he was baiting. And y'all in the Bigot Brigade -- the baitees -- bought it hook line and sinker.

You got played.

Banjo time.

By the way it's Maher. And he's full of shit. As is anyone propping himself up on a Composition Fallacy.

So Muslims are gonna start "playing us" by showing up places with devices that look dangerous....and when we react....they're gonna be Iike "gotcha you bigot!"?

Yeah. Please do. That's gonna end SO WELL for them.

You got played.

Banjo time.

So Muslims are gonna start "playing us" by showing up places with devices that look dangerous....and when we react....they're gonna be Iike "gotcha you bigot!"?

Yeah. Please do. That's gonna end SO WELL for them.

Elaborate. You're suggesting --- what?

I take it you mean every time they (or anybody) point out the hypocrisy, you'll be continuing to go :lalala: to make sure you don't get the message?

What a shocker that is.

So when police found it wasn't a bomb and when told it was a clock they arrested the 14 year old.

'Home of the free...'

And now supposedly the sister was suspended for threatening to blow the school up in the past....what you want to bet no police were called....which is what ANY school would do if they had a threat like that.

And now supposedly the sister was suspended for threatening to blow the school up in the past....what you want to bet no police were called....which is what ANY school would do if they had a threat like that.

Hey...she said it happened in the interview. Is she a liar?

Muslim group doesn't fault school, police for detention

IRVING, Texas (AP) — One of the largest Muslim groups in Texas said Thursday that it does not fault police and school officials who handcuffed and suspended a 14-year-old Muslim boy after he brought a homemade clock to class that they mistook for a possible bomb.

Instead, Khalid Hamideh of the Islamic Association of North Texas blamed political leaders for espousing inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric and creating a "climate of fear."

"We're not pointing a finger at the school district or the police department," Hamideh said. "Under the current climate that exists in this country, you can't really blame them because when they see something like that, they have to react."

IRVING, Texas (AP) — One of the largest Muslim groups in Texas said Thursday that it does not fault police and school officials who handcuffed and suspended a 14-year-old Muslim boy after he brought a homemade clock to class that they mistook for a possible bomb.

Instead, Khalid Hamideh of the Islamic Association of North Texas blamed political leaders for espousing inflammatory anti-Muslim rhetoric and creating a "climate of fear."

"We're not pointing a finger at the school district or the police department," Hamideh said. "Under the current climate that exists in this country, you can't really blame them because when they see something like that, they have to react."

None so blind.

:dig:

None so blind.

???

I thought this perspective was very fair, Pogo. What problem do you "see" with it?

None so blind.

???

I thought this perspective was very fair, Pogo. What problem do you "see" with it?

Think about it -- these are the same wackadoos who created that "climate" in the first place. That appears to have been the entire POINT here -- to expose that hypocrisy. And yet they run around blaming everybody else but themselves.

Ergo: none so blind.

Say, did they comment on the school and police continuing to pretend they were dealing with a bomb -- when they all knew damn well they weren't?

AWK ward...

Last edited:

Good for them. Moderate Muslims speaking out for common sense. And by "see something LIKE THAT..." they mean something that looks dangerous.

None so blind.

???

Think about it -- these are the same wackadoos who created that "climate" in the first place. That appears to have been the entire POINT here -- to expose that hypocrisy. And yet they run around blaming everybody else but themselves.

Dear Pogo I don't know if we are talking about the same people.

I think the people involved in fear mongering and political incitement
are NOT the same ones issuing reconciliatory statements trying to be fair.

In any case, I would hope that the people with peacemaking intentions
end up rising up out of the crowd and restoring sense and order.

I'm not sure which people are the most responsible for polarizing the sides, for political posturing,
but I trust that will subside as we hear more from the people who are trying to be fair to everyone.

None so blind.

???

Dear Pogo I don't know if we are talking about the same people.

I think the people involved in fear mongering and political incitement
are NOT the same ones issuing reconciliatory statements trying to be fair.

In any case, I would hope that the people with peacemaking intentions
end up rising up out of the crowd and restoring sense and order.

I'm not sure which people are the most responsible for polarizing the sides, for political posturing,
but I trust that will subside as we hear more from the people who are trying to be fair to everyone.

No, apparently we're not. I'm talking about the authorities. The ones who fail to see that they themselves are the perpetrators of this aura of suspicion. The school and police. The ones who overreacted and played right into his hands to prove his point, assuming that's what the point was.

'Bill Mahr on Ahmeds clock: "Teachers thought it was a bomb bc it looks like a f**ing bomb!"'

Maher is a comedian making a joke, your thread premise fails as a joke.

He's a comedian yes, but one who uses his REAL opinions as part of his act.

STFU, seriously.

Here's what you need to ask yourself. Suppose the Secret Service found that on the white house lawn, do you suppose they would say "oh that's a homemade clock" and go on about their day?

And I ASSURE you that he secret service has vastly more training in dealing with such threats than a school and a local PD.

MORON

Forum List

Back