Bill Mahr on Ahmeds clock: "Teachers thought it was a bomb bc it looks like a f**ing bomb!"

Looks like a possible hoax bomb to me. If i had been in their shoes, i would have detained and questioned him about it, since hoax bombs are illegal.

child4.jpg

A "hoax bomb" would be something you describe as a 'bomb', but isn't.
That's not what we have here. Achmed never claimed to have a bomb.
How would you know what he claims without detaining him? You are bending over backwards to prove why they were wrong to detain him, but the truth is, thats exactly what they should do every time they see something that looks like a "hoax bomb". To say otherwise is just argumentative nonsense.

Because they already knew--- right there in the school, before there were any cops involved -- that it was a clock and not a bomb.

...but did they know if it was a "HOAX BOMB"? No, of course they didnt. They had no idea if he was up to something. Thats what the cops are for. Why are you arguing this point?

It isn't a point. They DID know it wasn't a hoax bomb. A hoax bomb would be when you bring in a case with nothing special in it, somebody asks you "what's in the case?" and you falsely tell them, "a bomb". None of that happened.

That's why a "hoax bomb" charge is bullshit, and that's also why they carted him off to (what appears to be a completely illegal) interrogation -- to intimidate him into saying it was. Because without that claim, there is no hoax, and ergo there cannot be a legitimate charge.

Get it now?

Looks like a possible hoax bomb to me. If i had been in their shoes, i would have detained and questioned him about it, since hoax bombs are illegal.

child4.jpg

How would you know what he claims without detaining him? You are bending over backwards to prove why they were wrong to detain him, but the truth is, thats exactly what they should do every time they see something that looks like a "hoax bomb". To say otherwise is just argumentative nonsense.

Because they already knew--- right there in the school, before there were any cops involved -- that it was a clock and not a bomb.

...but did they know if it was a "HOAX BOMB"? No, of course they didnt. They had no idea if he was up to something. Thats what the cops are for. Why are you arguing this point?

It isn't a point. They DID know it wasn't a hoax bomb. A hoax bomb would be when you bring in a case with nothing special in it, somebody asks you "what's in the case?" and you falsely tell them, "a bomb". None of that happened.

That's why a "hoax bomb" charge is bullshit, and that's also why they carted him off to (what appears to be a completely illegal) interrogation -- to intimidate him into saying it was. Because without that claim, there is no hoax, and ergo there cannot be a legitimate charge.

Get it now?

It funny as hell to sit here and watch you try and spin the Jr. Jihadists actions.

Get it now?

It funny as hell to sit here and watch you try and spin the Jr. Jihadists actions.

Go fuck yourself. You're the asshat who's made umpteen claims that 'this' was done and 'that' was said, and you've been challenged to back it up every time and all you can do is go "read the thread". I read the whole thing and I saw them all. "Jr. Jihadist" is but one of them. You're a coward who makes shit up, so go fuck yourself.

Have a nice day.

Get it now?

Go fuck yourself. You're the asshat who's made umpteen claims that 'this' was done and 'that' was said, and you've been challenged to back it up every time and all you can do is go "read the thread". I read the whole thing and I saw them all. "Jr. Jihadist" is but one of them. You're a coward who makes shit up, so go fuck yourself.

Have a nice day.

What a chump.
The Jr. Jihadist is playing you like a piano.
All evidence points to a scam but you just cant unlock your lips from the Jr Jihadists johnson.....suck away lib,suck away.

Get it now?

Have a nice day.

What a chump.
All evidence points to a scam but you just cant unlock your lips from the Jr Jihadists johnson.....suck away lib,suck away.

Go fuck yourself. I'm the one who started that theory here, and you're one of the asshats who took the bait and got played like a cheap banjo.

You're a coward who makes shit up, so go fuck yourself loser. Here's some music to diddle yourself by -- Li'l pickin' tune I call, "Gullible's Travels" ...
livestock%7E01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

Get it now?

Have a nice day.

What a chump.

Go fuck yourself. I'm the one who started that theory here, and you're one of the asshats who took the bait and got played like a cheap banjo.

You're a coward who makes shit up, so go fuck yourself loser. Here's some music to diddle yourself by -- Li'l pickin' tune I call, "Gullible's Travels" ...
livestock%7E01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

Are your lips chapped yet?

child4.jpg

Get it now?

No dummy you're wrong. The Texas hoax bomb law does NOT require one to admit it was a hoax or admit they tried to make it look Iike a bomb. The only requirements is that the device would be perceived as possibly dangerous or results in a public safety response. It's quite broad.

child4.jpg

Because they already knew--- right there in the school, before there were any cops involved -- that it was a clock and not a bomb. Detaining him served no purpose. Apparently its purpose was psychological -- to try to get him to say that it was a bomb, or a hoax-bomb. That would have given them an 'out' for detaining him with no basis. That's the missing element.

He never claimed or suggested it was a bomb. Had he done so, a legitimate "hoax bomb" charge could have been filed.

But he didn't.

Um....well....yes...that's right. They interrogated him to see if he intended to cause a panic...or didnt.

Investigations aren't little 3 second events where they say "Hey Hockmed was this suppose to look like a bomb"? Hockmed: "It's just a clock". "OH...Okie Dokie then bye bye".

Um...no.

Get it now?

No dummy you're wrong. The Texas hoax bomb law does NOT require one to admit it was a hoax or admit they tried to make it look Iike a bomb. The only requirements is that the device would be perceived as possibly dangerous or results in a public safety response. It's quite broad.

That broad -- is too broad to be a law or hold up a charge.

That's exactly why they had to take him to the interrogation room and try to get him to say it. Because without that they have no charge. You can't just walk around going "oooh, that pop tart looks like a gun, it's a hoax pop tart". Get a freakin' grip.

But you go ahead and tell us why they took him to interrogation, if that's not the reason.

"We found a witch! May we burn 'er?"
"How do you know she's a witch?"
"She looks like one!"

Oh well, OK then. Light 'er up. :rolleyes:

Stupefying how people can get on the internet and forget everything about how the world works....

child4.jpg

Because they already knew--- right there in the school, before there were any cops involved -- that it was a clock and not a bomb. Detaining him served no purpose. Apparently its purpose was psychological -- to try to get him to say that it was a bomb, or a hoax-bomb. That would have given them an 'out' for detaining him with no basis. That's the missing element.

He never claimed or suggested it was a bomb. Had he done so, a legitimate "hoax bomb" charge could have been filed.

But he didn't.

Um....well....yes...that's right. They interrogated him to see if he intended to cause a panic...or didnt.

Investigations aren't little 3 second events where they say "Hey Hockmed was this suppose to look like a bomb"? Hockmed: "It's just a clock". "OH...Okie Dokie then bye bye".

Um...no.

So what you're saying is, if you don't get the convenient answer you want, you take him away, put him in interrogation without legal counsel, put him on the rack, or into the Iron Maiden, whatever you got until he reads the right script.

I uh, think that's been tried before.

Ummm... "PC bullshit" would appear to be exactly what he was baiting. And y'all in the Bigot Brigade -- the baitees -- bought it hook line and sinker.

You got played.

Banjo time.
livestock~01-05-04-emotbanjo.gif

By the way it's Maher. And he's full of shit. As is anyone propping himself up on a Composition Fallacy.

Listen, you really need to stop, this shit is stupid, the kid got exactly what the hell he deserved. I hope his family gets locked up for allowing this nut to bring that shit to school...we're living in paranoiac times and this kid and his effin muslim family know this.

Ummm... "PC bullshit" would appear to be exactly what he was baiting. And y'all in the Bigot Brigade -- the baitees -- bought it hook line and sinker.

You got played.

Banjo time.

By the way it's Maher. And he's full of shit. As is anyone propping himself up on a Composition Fallacy.

Listen, you really need to stop, this shit is stupid, the kid got exactly what the hell he deserved. I hope his family gets locked up for allowing this nut to bring that shit to school...we're living in paranoiac times and this kid and his effin muslim family know this.

You and your stupid blame-the-victim mentality can go fuck yourself, Stupid. You're not nearly intellectually equipped for this.

You got played.

Banjo time.

You and your stupid blame-the-victim mentality can go fuck yourself, Stupid. You're not nearly intellectually equipped for this.

Coming from a moron, thank you!!

Get it now?

That's exactly why they had to take him to the interrogation room and try to get him to say it. Because without that they have no charge. You can't just walk around going "oooh, that pop tart looks like a gun, it's a hoax pop tart". Get a freakin' grip.

But you go ahead and tell us why they took him to interrogation, if that's not the reason.

"She looks like one!"

Stupefying how people can get on the internet and forget everything about how the world works....
The truth is you know you were wrong, but you just don't have the integrity to admit it.

Get it now?

"She looks like one!"

The truth is you know you were wrong, but you just don't have the integrity to admit it.

"Wrong"?

About what?

Get it now?

Fascinating.

Forum List

Back