Bill Mahr on Ahmeds clock: "Teachers thought it was a bomb bc it looks like a f**ing bomb!"

'Bill Mahr on Ahmeds clock: "Teachers thought it was a bomb bc it looks like a f**ing bomb!"'

Maher is a comedian making a joke, your thread premise fails as a joke.

He's a comedian yes, but one who uses his REAL opinions as part of his act.

STFU, seriously.

Here's what you need to ask yourself. Suppose the Secret Service found that on the white house lawn, do you suppose they would say "oh that's a homemade clock" and go on about their day?

And I ASSURE you that he secret service has vastly more training in dealing with such threats than a school and a local PD.

MORON

Not necessary to sign your posts. We know who you are. But here's the thing --- carry your analogy on to its conclusion, don't just leave it hanging...

So the Secret Service finds this, of course they investigate. And find out it's innocuous.... do they then go hunt down who made it and try to get them to say it was a bomb, when they know damn well it isn't?

Aye, there's the rub.

'Bill Mahr on Ahmeds clock: "Teachers thought it was a bomb bc it looks like a f**ing bomb!"'

Watch it. It wasn't a joke.

Say Bucco -- aren't you supposed to be finding me that Texas law that made this "illegal"?

Been a while now. What's da holdup?

The holdup is I don't have all day to educate liberal retards like you. Here...section 13 A and B. Hoax bomb. And section 46.08.
PENAL CODE CHAPTER 46. WEAPONS

OUCH....that must have hurt. I'll give you an address to send tuition. Or I'll accept PayPal.

Looks like a possible hoax bomb to me. If i had been in their shoes, i would have detained and questioned him about it, since hoax bombs are illegal.

child4.jpg

Looks like a possible hoax bomb to me. If i had been in their shoes, i would have detained and questioned him about it, since hoax bombs are illegal.

child4.jpg

A "hoax bomb" would be something you describe as a 'bomb', but isn't.
That's not what we have here. Achmed never claimed to have a bomb.

Say Bucco -- aren't you supposed to be finding me that Texas law that made this "illegal"?

The holdup is I don't have all day to educate liberal retards like you. Here...section 13 A and B. Hoax bomb. And section 46.08.

OUCH....that must have hurt. I'll give you an address to send tuition. Or I'll accept PayPal.

Section 13 reads,
"(13) "Hoax bomb" means a device that:

(A) reasonably appears to be an explosive or incendiary device; or

(B) by its design causes alarm or reaction of any type by an official of a public safety agency or a volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies."​

That's fucking bullshit. If you've already established that it ISN'T "explosive or incendiary" -- then you CANNOT say it "appears to be" such. Nor can it "cause alarm or reaction" when you ALREADY KNOW BETTER.

Moreover, section 46 from your own link says:
>> Sec. 46.08. HOAX BOMBS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly manufactures, sells, purchases, transports, or possesses a hoax bomb with intent to use the hoax bomb to:

(1) make another believe that the hoax bomb is an explosive or incendiary device; or

(2) cause alarm or reaction of any type by an official of a public safety agency or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies.

Bottom line remains -- the kid never purported to be carrying a bomb. Other people plugged that in.

Clock controversy risks backfiring for Obama as critics cast doubt on narrative

And some left wingers are now starting to back off this thing....because they don't wanna be embarrassed once the truth is out.

Bill Mahr: "The teachers thought it was a bomb....because it looks like a fucking bomb!". Damn. Don't agree with Mahr much...but he's right.

Evolutionary atheist Richard Dawkins says an engineers analysis proves Ahmed didnt "build a clock" and asks why he created this stunt.

This nonsense is pushing the electorate more to the right. Moderates are tired of this PC bullshit.

Muslims in the Middle East don't hesitate to use children for propaganda and even use them for militias and terrorism.

It sounds like his family put him up to it, knowing full well what the reaction would be.

Section 13 reads,

(B) by its design causes alarm or reaction of any type by an official of a public safety agency or a volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies."​

That's fucking bullshit. If you've already established that it ISN'T "explosive or incendiary" -- then you CANNOT say it "appears to be" such. Nor can it "cause alarm or reaction" when you ALREADY KNOW BETTER.

>> Sec. 46.08. HOAX BOMBS. (a) A person commits an offense if the person knowingly manufactures, sells, purchases, transports, or possesses a hoax bomb with intent to use the hoax bomb to:

(1) make another believe that the hoax bomb is an explosive or incendiary device; or

(2) cause alarm or reaction of any type by an official of a public safety agency or volunteer agency organized to deal with emergencies.

Bottom line remains -- the kid never purported to be carrying a bomb. Other people plugged that in.

It was designed to cause alarm, and it did. Thus it is a hoax bomb...

Are you really this dense?

Section 13 reads,

Hey dumbass. They found out it was fake....after cops responded (section B...police response results) because a bunch of teachers thought it resembled a possible bomb (section A). Ahmed clearly violated both sections. Cops went easy on him and didn't prosecute.

You bolded "with intent to use".

THAT IS why they kept investigating. They realized quickly it wasn't a real bomb. But...did he INTEND to cause a situation? Thats the key and they interrogated him to find out.

You lost that pretty bad.

And some left wingers are now starting to back off this thing....because they don't wanna be embarrassed once the truth is out.

Bill Mahr: "The teachers thought it was a bomb....because it looks like a fucking bomb!". Damn. Don't agree with Mahr much...but he's right.

Evolutionary atheist Richard Dawkins says an engineers analysis proves Ahmed didnt "build a clock" and asks why he created this stunt.

This nonsense is pushing the electorate more to the right. Moderates are tired of this PC bullshit.

Muslims in the Middle East don't hesitate to use children for propaganda and even use them for militias and terrorism.

Again --- Sufis do that? Or do you mean all Muslims in the Middle East do that?

It sounds like his family put him up to it, knowing full well what the reaction would be.

May be. Now take the next step -- why would they do that?

Section 13 reads,

Hey dumbass. They found out it was fake....after cops responded (section B...police response results) because a bunch of teachers thought it resembled a possible bomb (section A). Ahmed clearly violated both sections. Cops went easy on him and didn't prosecute.

You bolder "with intent to use".

THAT IS why they kept investigating. They realized quickly it wasn't a real bomb. But...did he INTEND to cause a situation? Thats the key and they interrogated him to find out.

You lost that pretty bad.

Bull Shit, Danth. The first teacher he showed it to could see it wasn't a bomb.

Section 13 reads,

Again -- WHO suggested it was a bomb? WHO? Because we already know it wasn't Achmed.

Inconvenient questions....

Why would they do that? Because they have an agenda to push. The same agenda you are pushing, that all Muslims are victims of discrimination and abuse at the hands of either Christians or Jews. All to get idiots to rally to their cause, and to fund their GoFundMe account.

How much are you going to donate?

child4.jpg

How would you know what he claims without detaining him? You are bending over backwards to prove why they were wrong to detain him, but the truth is, thats exactly what they should do every time they see something that looks like a "hoax bomb". To say otherwise is just argumentative nonsense.

child4.jpg

How would you know what he claims without detaining him? You are bending over backwards to prove why they were wrong to detain him, but the truth is, thats exactly what they should do every time they see something that looks like a "hoax bomb". To say otherwise is just argumentative nonsense.

Because they already knew--- right there in the school, before there were any cops involved -- that it was a clock and not a bomb. Detaining him served no purpose. Apparently its purpose was psychological -- to try to get him to say that it was a bomb, or a hoax-bomb. That would have given them an 'out' for detaining him with no basis. That's the missing element.

He never claimed or suggested it was a bomb. Had he done so, a legitimate "hoax bomb" charge could have been filed.

But he didn't.

child4.jpg

Because they already knew--- right there in the school, before there were any cops involved -- that it was a clock and not a bomb.

...but did they know if it was a "HOAX BOMB"? No, of course they didnt. They had no idea if he was up to something. Thats what the cops are for. Why are you arguing this point?

So when police found it wasn't a bomb and when told it was a clock they arrested the 14 year old.

'Home of the free...'

In your case it's the home of the stupid.
And we have to for the hundredth time explain why the Jr. Jihadist was still in trouble regardless if it was a real bomb or not.
Whats up with that liberal? Why must things be explained to you over and over again?

Watch the video that has been posted probably a dozen times.
Here’s the victim-blaming letter Ahmed Mohammed’s school sent to justify his arrest

Section 13 reads,

Again -- WHO suggested it was a bomb? WHO? Because we already know it wasn't Achmed.

Inconvenient questions....

What are you...an owl?

Why would they do that? Because they have an agenda to push. The same agenda you are pushing, that all Muslims are victims of discrimination and abuse at the hands of either Christians or Jews. All to get idiots to rally to their cause, and to fund their GoFundMe account.

How much are you going to donate?

Pallywood comes to Texas.

Forum List

Back