Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

No, he said it was a war zone and the army was chasing him.
On his television show on April 17, 2013, Mr. O'Reilly said, "I was in a situation one time, in a war zone in Argentina, in the Falklands, where my photographer got run down and then hit his head and was bleeding from the ear on the concrete. And the army was chasing us. I had to make a decision. And I dragged him off, you know, but at the same time, I'm looking around and trying to do my job, but I figure I had to get this guy out of there because that was more important." When and where did this happen?

Fine, it was the "army" chasing him and his news crew...in Buenos Aires, DURING the Falklands War....Argentina was at war with Britain and the whole country was on alert....not just in the disputed Falklands...you idiots don't even know what that war was about....you learned nothing but "diversity" in school and yet are the most racist and misogynistic cretins in the history of the USA....I truly pity you.

The causes of the Falklands war, or education are different subjects. We are talking about O'Reilley's lying about what he experienced there. Try to stay on subject, or, if you have nothing else to add on this subject, just stop posting here and find a subject that you can join without hijacking this one.

The causes of the Falklands war, or education are different subjects. We are talking about O'Reilley's lying about what he experienced there. Try to stay on subject, or, if you have nothing else to add on this subject, just stop posting here and find a subject that you can join without hijacking this one.

:badgrin: As if this thread ever had a theme....you're a lying sack of shit and I'll continue to prove it.

:badgrin: As if this thread ever had a theme....you're a lying sack of shit and I'll continue to prove it.
Stolen valor is easy to prove when you pretend to be a Marine.

I don;t know about that...just keeping the discussion honest. Then again, the asshole who steals USMC valor is trolling in my thread, so the honesty level went down as soon as his stolen valor asshole posted.

You wouldn't know "honest" if it tit-punched ya, queer-bait. As to the "stolen valor" horseshit, tell me that to my face sometime....I'd be glad to set you straight.
Any time, puyssy....anyone who pretends to be a US Marine and steal their valor is a pussy bitch.

Bullkurtz is just threatening to beat somebody up again. It's easy for a coward like him to hide behind an anonymous screen name and make all kinds of threats..

I don;t know about that...just keeping the discussion honest. Then again, the asshole who steals USMC valor is trolling in my thread, so the honesty level went down as soon as his stolen valor asshole posted.

You wouldn't know "honest" if it tit-punched ya, queer-bait. As to the "stolen valor" horseshit, tell me that to my face sometime....I'd be glad to set you straight.
Any time, puyssy....anyone who pretends to be a US Marine and steal their valor is a pussy bitch.

Bullkurtz is just threatening to beat somebody up again. It's easy for a coward like him to hide behind an anonymous screen name and make all kinds of threats..
I know...if he weren't part f the racist USMB pussy squad, I would report him. But stealing valor AND threatening...he has probably been given some sort of special status here.

You gonna use some marine moves on me that you read on the interweb...pussy?

I'm an Air Cav 11F40 LRRP....learned my chops at Nha Trang and Ninh Hoa with 9th White Horse ROK.....so if you'd like to compare that with your wigger Ali hip hop shit, by all means.....need bus fare boy?

The only thing you have ever proved is that you are hijacking the name of a military hero, and you are a foul mouth idiot. Neither of which would be considered actions of a real soldier.

So what your saying is, a 2.5 second comment is the same as Brain Williams's 5:52 long special on NBC Nightly News talking in detail, including maps, shots of bullet holes in helicopter etc?
It is the same?
Really? Oh - I almost forgot, Williams repeated the story several times, and very importantly - he told it within days of "it" happening. O'Reilly was making a 2 second comment on something that happened many years earlier.

The only thing you have ever proved is that you are hijacking the name of a military hero, and you are a foul mouth idiot. Neither of which would be considered actions of a real soldier.

:badgrin: I'm "hijacking" a name I invented? And I'm not "threatening" anybody...just be advised you don't accuse a combat Vet of "stolen valor"...that's a no-no even for you little cretins on a political board.

Reporters are attached to units....to be fair.

Bill: "I tell you what, I've been in combat. I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first."

Reporters are in combat units?
yes...reporters are assigned/ attached to units.

There were no US or British military units in Buenos Aires during the Falklands war.

:badgrin: I'm "hijacking" a name I invented? And I'm not "threatening" anybody...just be advised you don't accuse a combat Vet of "stolen valor"...that's a no-no even for you little cretins on a political board.

You stole the valor of the USMC so you are probably stealing the valor of the Air Cavalry too. You have zero credibility around here, liar.

You stole the valor of the USMC so you are probably stealing the valor of the Air Cavalry too. You have zero credibility around here, liar.

Which clown are you....I'm confused but not stupid...you won't get me banned, Ethel. I been bobbing prog tails like yours for years....i don't make bannable mistakes.

Which clown are you....I'm confused but not stupid...you won't get me banned, Ethel. I been bobbing prog tails like yours for years....i don't make bannable mistakes.

Really?

You have been banned a couple of times already as I recall.

Oh, and I am the poster who first exposed your lie about being a wannabe marine.

Your substance abuse has damaged what once passed for your memory.

Oh, and here is the evidence;

The Question No PROG Will Dare Answer Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The Question No PROG Will Dare Answer Page 8 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:
Really?

You have been banned a couple of times already as I recall.

Oh, and I am the poster who first exposed your lie about being a wannabe marine.

Your substance abuse has damaged what once passed for your memory.

Never been banned here, I "exposed" myself when I first introduced myself here, and I never did drugs...guess that gets you the lying sack of shit TRIFECTA!
Congrats...now bend over and kiss your ass....should be easy not having a spine.

So what your saying is, a 2.5 second comment is the same as Brain Williams's 5:52 long special on NBC Nightly News talking in detail, including maps, shots of bullet holes in helicopter etc?
It is the same?
Really? Oh - I almost forgot, Williams repeated the story several times, and very importantly - he told it within days of "it" happening. O'Reilly was making a 2 second comment on something that happened many years earlier.

I can't find the 5:52 clip you mentioned. You got a link? I did find a couple of clips where he said there were four helicopters, carrying two sections of bridge, It was specifically clear his helicopter wasn't being fired on, and that his helicopter wasn't the one hit by the RPG. It was wrong when he embellished the situation later on talk shows, and such, but I never found an actual news report where he told a lie about that trip. You got a link to that?

Forum List

Back