Bill O'Reilly a Liar Like Brian Williams?

So you liberals have nothing? You have a Mother Jones article, that says a bunch of unsubstantiated statements from others, and you have your left wing nut media chiming in based solely on the nothing article at MJ?

Brian Williams had soldiers who actually were shot down saying that he wasn't there. Where are the soldiers who can verify that O'Reilly wasn't where he said?

You desperate liberal nut jobs are pathetic.

The Mother Jones was backed up with verifiable information. I could find soldiers that said they didn't see Kennedy in Dallas. What does that prove?

So you liberals have nothing? You have a Mother Jones article, that says a bunch of unsubstantiated statements from others, and you have your left wing nut media chiming in based solely on the nothing article at MJ?

Brian Williams had soldiers who actually were shot down saying that he wasn't there. Where are the soldiers who can verify that O'Reilly wasn't where he said?

The Mother Jones was backed up with verifiable information. I could find soldiers that said they didn't see Kennedy in Dallas. What does that prove?

I read that article, it wasn't backed up by anything but here say, conjecture, and the opinions of leftists. You guys are really pathetic.

There are no soldiers saying Brian Williams was not there. The pilot of the helicopter Williams was in confirms his copter was shot at with small arms and sustained hits. Williams embellished his story when he claimed to have been in the copter ahead of him that was hit with a rocket. The choppers were in fact forced down in the desert and had to be protected by ground forces for two days during a sand storm.
Why not do a bit of reading or at least watch the video of O'Riley lying in the OP.
By the way, the journalist that were in the Falklands have stated that O'Riley nor any other non British journalist served with any unit in the Falklands.

This is how they get their sheep mind off something they don't want them to think about.

News came out about one their lapdogs so they go and write up something on some supposed conservative

and we see how well it works

damn scary. they'll fall for anything their master puts out there

Meh, Mother Jones is a left wing nut site that wouldn't know the truth if it bit then on the ass.

PredFan

What?

You expected to read this on Fox? Breitbart? lil Glenny Beck? Sarah Palin's fake site?

You're not the sharpest RW in the drawer but even you should know better.

:cuckoo::lmao:

This is how they get their sheep mind off something they don't want them to think about.

News came out about one their lapdogs so they go and write up something on some supposed conservative

If it is true...what is the issue, Stephanie? We all agree, B. Williams is a piece of lying shit. What makes it okay for O'Reilly to lie? Because you support him? Why can't you lose your bias and recognize the truth. Following someone blindly is not a positive quality. The next time you drink that kool-aid, he might take away your welfare...or force all lunch ladies into slave labor.

Meh, Mother Jones is a left wing nut site that wouldn't know the truth if it bit then on the ass.

What?

You expected to read this on Fox? Breitbart? lil Glenny Beck? Sarah Palin's fake site?

Like I said in the OP...it was a CNN story. I sourced MJ because it was the first story that popped up when I tried to VERIFY what I saw on CNN.

If it is true...what is the issue, Stephanie? We all agree, B. Williams is a piece of lying shit. What makes it okay for O'Reilly to lie? Because you support him? Why can't you lose your bias and recognize the truth. Following someone blindly is not a positive quality. The next time you drink that kool-aid, he might take away your welfare...or force all lunch ladies into slave labor.

No, we don't all agree BUT

It really is okay for O'Reilly to lie.

I'm serious.

He's not a journalist. He does not work for a news network.

He's a professional rabble rouser.

His job is to mix and stir, lie to the great unwashed so they'll vote against their own best interests and the best interests of their family and country.

He's the hero of the book, 1984. Just shut up and fall in line behind the dummies who are defending him.

Bill: "I tell you what, I've been in combat. I've seen it. I've been close to it. And if my unit is in danger and I got a captured guy and the guy knows where the enemy is and I'm looking him in the eye, the guy better tell me. That's all I'm gonna tell you. If it's life or death, he's going first."

Reporters are in combat units?
yes...reporters are assigned/ attached to units.

Of course they are, but Billo wasn't one of them.
I don;t know about that...just keeping the discussion honest. Then again, the asshole who steals USMC valor is trolling in my thread, so the honesty level went down as soon as his stolen valor asshole posted.

A Bill O'Reilly bio on the Faux News website makes no mention of his time as a war correspondent. O'Reilly has never been in a "fire fight" either as an embedded reporter or in any other way. When he made his statement that he has been in combat, and then claimed to have a "unit" he was lying.
You seem to think I am defending O'Reilly...I despise any person with such pwer that violates journalistic integrity.

Well, the point being that when O'Reilly mentioned he was in combat, and then said "his unit" - he insinuated that he was in the military. And you're right, journalists are assigned combat units, but O'Reilly has never even been in a combat unit as a reporter or anything else, if he had been he would have mentioned it in his memoirs, and surely Faux News would have mentioned it in his bio website.

I know you aren't defending O'Reilly......only the shameless would defend him, especially after making such a big deal over Williams. At least Williams admitted it, O'Reilly won't even discuss it, because he can't handle being exposed as a liar.

So what your saying is, a 2.5 second comment is the same as Brain Williams's 5:52 long special on NBC Nightly News talking in detail, including maps, shots of bullet holes in helicopter etc?
It is the same?
Really? Oh - I almost forgot, Williams repeated the story several times, and very importantly - he told it within days of "it" happening. O'Reilly was making a 2 second comment on something that happened many years earlier.

I can't find the 5:52 clip you mentioned. You got a link? I did find a couple of clips where he said there were four helicopters, carrying two sections of bridge, It was specifically clear his helicopter wasn't being fired on, and that his helicopter wasn't the one hit by the RPG. It was wrong when he embellished the situation later on talk shows, and such, but I never found an actual news report where he told a lie about that trip. You got a link to that?
Yeah, he was sacked in disgrace because he really didn't lie.

That's the ticket.

Hmmmm, you obviously avoided answering the question.....nice deflection.

What?

Like I said in the OP...it was a CNN story. I sourced MJ because it was the first story that popped up when I tried to VERIFY what I saw on CNN.

And MJ is a legit source.

Right or left, they're stories can be trusted.

The RW nutters don't want to believe that but that doesn't make them any less reliable.

OTOH, the sources I named above -

Fox, Breitbart, lil Glenny Beck, Sarah Palin, havve all been shown to lie to further the agenda of the 1%.

Like it not, that's fact.

So what your saying is, a 2.5 second comment is the same as Brain Williams's 5:52 long special on NBC Nightly News talking in detail, including maps, shots of bullet holes in helicopter etc?
It is the same?
Really? Oh - I almost forgot, Williams repeated the story several times, and very importantly - he told it within days of "it" happening. O'Reilly was making a 2 second comment on something that happened many years earlier.

Oh, so if you wait and tell a lie about something that happened a long time ago, it is no longer a lie? Williams didn't claim he ever was in the military....O'Reilly alluded he was....something that military people take very seriously.....imposters of the worst kind.

What is so obnoxious is how conservatives have gone overboard over Williams' lies, yet gloss over George Bush's and Dick Cheney's lies that cost American thousands of lives. Shameful.

I was on one of the FNC forums earlier today...they wouldn't even let me address the issue.

It is the same?

Oh, so if you wait and tell a lie about something that happened a long time ago, it is no longer a lie? Williams didn't claim he ever was in the military....O'Reilly alluded he was....something that military people take very seriously.....imposters of the worst kind.

This is not the first time O'Reilly has lied.....where was the outrage from conservatives, when O'Reilly tried to pass off having won two Peabody awards? Al Franken raked him over the coals on this one.

There are no soldiers saying Brian Williams was not there. The pilot of the helicopter Williams was in confirms his copter was shot at with small arms and sustained hits. Williams embellished his story when he claimed to have been in the copter ahead of him that was hit with a rocket. The choppers were in fact forced down in the desert and had to be protected by ground forces for two days during a sand storm.
Why not do a bit of reading or at least watch the video of O'Riley lying in the OP.
By the way, the journalist that were in the Falklands have stated that O'Riley nor any other non British journalist served with any unit in the Falklands.

Wrong. The soldiers who actually got shot down told the press that he was never on board the aricraft with them.

PredFan

What?

You are a proven liar and first rate moron. No one cares what you think.

What?

Hey moron, can you not see how it's the same? Idiot.

What?

And MJ is a legit source.

Right or left, they're stories can be trusted.

The RW nutters don't want to believe that but that doesn't make them any less reliable.

OTOH, the sources I named above -

Fox, Breitbart, lil Glenny Beck, Sarah Palin, havve all been shown to lie to further the agenda of the 1%.

Like it not, that's fact.

MJ? a legit source?? You ARE a moron. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back