Bill Weld: pick Hillary

I can't remember the last time the Libertarian party actually had a Libertarian actually running! I mean 2012 and 2016 its this clown liberal Johnson,2008 was Bob Barr...I mean its a joke.

Libertarians for Hillary - makes sense to me!

Libertarian VP candidate admits defeat, tells voters to pick this rival

Oct 26th 2016
By: Kevan Kenney/Veuer

Less than two weeks before America decides who they will elect as their next president, Libertarian vice presidential candidate Bill Weld is admitting defeat and speaking out against Donald Trump, encouraging his supporters to pick Hillary Clinton.

Well. I was originally going to vote libertarian. Now it looks like I am going to vote TRUMP!. What an asshole that guy is.

Double down on dumb, not surprised. Why do you hate America, and Americans?

I love America. It's asshats like you who don't. You want to turn this country into yet another third world shithole.

Bullshit. To love America, you need to love Americans. First, second, third generation + and those who take the oath of allegiance to COTUS today and tomorrow, and take to heart these immortal words:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Oh, I never forget that one. And please don't you forget the oath that they swear, to defend the CONSTITUTION against all enemies, foreign, AND domestic.

Oh, I don't forget the domestic terrorists who shot and kill doctors, bomb federal buildings and an Olympic venue, and those sovereign citizens who pretend to be patriots yet hate a democratically elected government.

Well. I was originally going to vote libertarian. Now it looks like I am going to vote TRUMP!. What an asshole that guy is.

Double down on dumb, not surprised. Why do you hate America, and Americans?

I love America. It's asshats like you who don't. You want to turn this country into yet another third world shithole.

Bullshit. To love America, you need to love Americans. First, second, third generation + and those who take the oath of allegiance to COTUS today and tomorrow, and take to heart these immortal words:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Oh, I never forget that one. And please don't you forget the oath that they swear, to defend the CONSTITUTION against all enemies, foreign, AND domestic.

Oh, I don't forget the domestic terrorists who shot and kill doctors, bomb federal buildings and an Olympic venue, and those sovereign citizens who pretend to be patriots yet hate a democratically elected government.

I don't either. One of my doctor friends was on their list. I helped him to chose proper firearms for his defense and he is still alive today. Do you also remember the crimes committed by the Weather Underground, or how about the ELF? How about that good old Unabomber? All of them are leftist terrorists and that is merely the tip of the iceberg. There are many, many more.

Forum List

Back