Bill would forbid divorcing parents in Massachusetts from having sex in home

It has been around since Jan. 2013 nothing was done with it.
Now it has been moved to back burner for June 2014.
I don't think it's going anywhere, since nothing has happened about it in a year and a half.
All Politicians on both sides of the isles have introduced some very stupid bills.
You just can't legislate stupid and there is really no way to enforce this bill.

Of course there is. A husband/wife brings a third party into the home and screws them on the sofa where the kids are watching TV. The spouse calls the police and says "Come and make an arrest". There you go, law enforced.

Man comes home and finds wife in bed with boyfriend shoots them both. Since the wife is breaking the law when she was shot, all charges against the shooting husband are dropped. Law enforced.

Usually when you start to get a divorce, one of the spouses moves out.
I don't think that you would call the police on yourself.
the party remaining in the home shall not conduct a dating or sexual relationship within the home until a divorce is final

Unless the spouse that moved out is doing surveillance 24/7 :)

Last edited:
It hasn't been going on for many decades. Even in open marriages, when the parties divorce they do not bring home boyfriends and girlfriends to screw under the same roof as the divorcing spouse. At one time it was known as courtesy. At one time a spouse who did such a thing would be the victim of a justifiable homicide.

obama's election and the current degredation and perversion just dovetail. Likely if we had not become a perverted culture and drug addict like obama would never have been elected.

how in the fuck do you know what people do in their houses?

It has been around since Jan. 2013 nothing was done with it.
Now it has been moved to back burner for June 2014.
I don't think it's going anywhere, since nothing has happened about it in a year and a half.
All Politicians on both sides of the isles have introduced some very stupid bills.
You just can't legislate stupid and there is really no way to enforce this bill.

Of course there is. A husband/wife brings a third party into the home and screws them on the sofa where the kids are watching TV. The spouse calls the police and says "Come and make an arrest". There you go, law enforced.

Man comes home and finds wife in bed with boyfriend shoots them both. Since the wife is breaking the law when she was shot, all charges against the shooting husband are dropped. Law enforced.

something that has been going on for decades.......

The law is designed to prevent parents from bringing new relationships into the marital home and having sex with their new partner with the still married spouse present.

Just the idea that a law like this might be necessary is an indication of just how perverted we have become.

If you need to know WHY, there is almost no hope for you. If you cannot understand how bringing a date into the marital home and having sex in the guest room might harm the already volatile divorce no one could explain it to you.

Absolutely, thats what hotel rooms are for.:D

It hasn't been going on for many decades. Even in open marriages, when the parties divorce they do not bring home boyfriends and girlfriends to screw under the same roof as the divorcing spouse. At one time it was known as courtesy. At one time a spouse who did such a thing would be the victim of a justifiable homicide.

obama's election and the current degredation and perversion just dovetail. Likely if we had not become a perverted culture and drug addict like obama would never have been elected.

Someone proposed this law. On this very thread someone said it's been going on for decades. How do any of them know what people do in their houses?

Someone proposed this law. On this very thread someone said it's been going on for decades. How do any of them know what people do in their houses?

yea i asked you that....have an answer?....or am i going to hear more of your bullshit?...

is that what you did??

Why does my sex life interest you?

I like to peek....

rw peeping toms like you.

i've read crazy, but that is probably top 10 crazy political bills i've seen. right up there with that dem who always tries to get a mandatory draft passed each year...

i don't understand how any republican, who traditionally is against government intrusion etc....could support this.

absolutely asinine.

bush...cocaine..alcohol....

The law is designed to prevent parents from bringing new relationships into the marital home and having sex with their new partner with the still married spouse present.

Just the idea that a law like this might be necessary is an indication of just how perverted we have become.

If you need to know WHY, there is almost no hope for you. If you cannot understand how bringing a date into the marital home and having sex in the guest room might harm the already volatile divorce no one could explain it to you.

you're right, it is not appropriate. however, how in the hell can you support the government regulation such behavior? do you want a law saying you can't be seen kissing your wife in front of your children? what about without a shirt?

this is no business of the government. period.

But it's okay for married couples to carry on with affairs as they please?

Yes.

Or it should be.

WHY do people think they have the right to dictate behavior to consenting adults?

MYOB.

are you OK with incest relationships or polygamous marriages?

i've read crazy, but that is probably top 10 crazy political bills i've seen. right up there with that dem who always tries to get a mandatory draft passed each year...

i don't understand how any republican, who traditionally is against government intrusion etc....could support this.

absolutely asinine.

Are you talking about the same Republican party who wants legal control over women's reproduction?

THAT Repub party?

They're the most intrusive since the Dark Ages. The more laws, the better.

Forum List

Back