Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

You know what... you actually sound a little SCARED about this. You wouldn't be scared of what we'll actually find are you? What if obama WASN'T born in Hawaii? What if obama does NOT fit the constitutional requirements as a "natural born citizen?" What then? Well I'll tell ya, not only are you and every other jack ass that ridiculed millions of rational thinking Americans for wanting to see some valid proof obama was born where he says he was, going to look like ass licking, moron, obamabots, but the country is going to erupt in chaos, total anarchy. Yeah if you dumb asses had a single brain cell working that understood logic or fact, you better start sweating a little. The time is getting near and we're going to get to the bottom of this, and I'll tell ya something else, I think the *BIRTHERS* are the ones who are going to get the last laugh. Just my hunch.

What you fruitcakes are going to find is that President Obama was born where and when the birth certificate already on line says he was. And you are going to look like the bloody fools you are once again.

So you feel that we, The Americans, are going to look like FOOLS.. because we demanded that what you say will BE PROVEN... BE PROVEN?

ROFL...

Leftists...

Again... Rocks wouldn't bat an EYE, if it was PROVEN that Hussein is a KENYAN by Birth... thus unqualified for the Office of POTUS.

So all the posturing that they're being reasonable... is absurd; there's nothing reasonable about being uninterested in the birth origins of the President of the US... As such a position says that there's no reason WHY a foreign born national SHOULD NOT be President... and THAT is all we're talking about here.

I just want his birth origin PROVEN by the presentation of an ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE! As I know for a FACT that there is sound reason to NOT HAVE FOREIGN NATIONALS IN THE US EXECUTIVE... If he proves his Hawaiin birth, it'll be about time and would end my contention on this issue... which is the absolute LEAST of my concerns with this communist fuck.

Hey Pubic. 7 + more years of President Barak Hussein Obama. Then possibly eight years of another Democratic President, simply because you wingnuts are taking the Republican Party clear off the track into a collosal train wreck. I wish you the best of luck in your endevours:razz:

LOL...

It should be noted that Rocks didn't run back here to DEMAND that her position was misrepresented. This being a result of her not wanting to go into the whole: 'The Left doesn't GIVE A RED RATS ASS IF BERRY WERE BORN IN KENYA< MOSCOW< Beijing, or anywhere else.

As to the delusion regarding this idiots chances in '12... I'll set my opinion on THAT one when I see how the 2010 Congress shakes out. If Conservatives end up with a Majority... he MIGHT get another term, based upon the positive economic response to killing Hussein's subversion...

If the Left retains a majority in the Legislature... he can forget about taking anything but a couple of suitcases of silver in 2012.

You know Zoom if you Right-Wingers are going to continue this type of stupidity then you are going to be very sad in 2010.

You know if he would just release the information this whole stupid thing would be put to rest.

I happen to believe that Obama sees a real benefit in allowing the birthers to continue to rant and rave about this issue. My guess is that he has got targeted polling data that shows that the birthers are alienating the middle and solidifying the left. If that is the case, it makes good political sense to allow them to continuing doing what they are doing.

So you feel that we, The Americans, are going to look like FOOLS.. because we demanded that what you say will BE PROVEN... BE PROVEN?

ROFL...

Leftists...

Again... Rocks wouldn't bat an EYE, if it was PROVEN that Hussein is a KENYAN by Birth... thus unqualified for the Office of POTUS.

So all the posturing that they're being reasonable... is absurd; there's nothing reasonable about being uninterested in the birth origins of the President of the US... As such a position says that there's no reason WHY a foreign born national SHOULD NOT be President... and THAT is all we're talking about here.

I just want his birth origin PROVEN by the presentation of an ACTUAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE! As I know for a FACT that there is sound reason to NOT HAVE FOREIGN NATIONALS IN THE US EXECUTIVE... If he proves his Hawaiin birth, it'll be about time and would end my contention on this issue... which is the absolute LEAST of my concerns with this communist fuck.

Hey Pubic. 7 + more years of President Barak Hussein Obama. Then possibly eight years of another Democratic President, simply because you wingnuts are taking the Republican Party clear off the track into a collosal train wreck. I wish you the best of luck in your endevours:razz:

LOL...

It should be noted that Rocks didn't run back here to DEMAND that her position was misrepresented. This being a result of her not wanting to go into the whole: 'The Left doesn't GIVE A RED RATS ASS IF BERRY WERE BORN IN KENYA< MOSCOW< Beijing, or anywhere else.

As to the delusion regarding this idiots chances in '12... I'll set my opinion on THAT one when I see how the 2010 Congress shakes out. If Conservatives end up with a Majority... he MIGHT get another term, based upon the positive economic response to killing Hussein's subversion...

If the Left retains a majority in the Legislature... he can forget about taking anything but a couple of suitcases of silver in 2012.

Which would you rather see? the dems win in 2010 or a republican be elected president in 2012?

I think the logic of not capitulating to the damnds of a fringe group is self evident.

ROFLMNAO...

Notice how hard these idiots are working to establish that SIMPLY PROVIDING A BIRTH CERTIFICATE is a function of extremism... extremism advanced by the political fringe.

When in fact there is nothing FRINGE or extreme about it.

This issue is not sustained by the DEMAND to see the document, it is sustained by the REFUSAL TO SIMPLY PROVIDE IT.

There is nothing extreme about holding to the Standard established by the US Constitution. However, NOT CARING IF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US IS A FOREGIN NATIONAL WHO WAS NOT BORN IN THE US... IS EXTREME and MOST DECIDEDLY FRINGE!

You just proved his point :rofl:

Oh I love these...

Did I emma? How so?

And emma, please be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow... What I'm looking for here is the basis to your assertion... which is to say: HOW DID I PROVE HIS POINT, Emma?

I think the logic of not capitulating to the damnds of a fringe group is self evident.

ROFLMNAO...

Notice how hard these idiots are working to establish that SIMPLY PROVIDING A BIRTH CERTIFICATE is a function of extremism... extremism advanced by the political fringe.

This issue is not sustained by the DEMAND to see the document, it is sustained by the REFUSAL TO SIMPLY PROVIDE IT.

There is nothing extreme about holding to the Standard established by the US Constitution. However, NOT CARING IF THE PRESIDENT OF THE US IS A FOREGIN NATIONAL WHO WAS NOT BORN IN THE US... IS EXTREME and MOST DECIDEDLY FRINGE!

Yes, if you only make the font big enough, it comes true.

Obama's met all the constitutional requirements, you guys simply refuse to accept it. That's tough nuts for you all. You don't get you way simply because you scream the loudest.

For your last sentence to make any sense, the POTUS would have to be a foreign national.

LOL...

Which would you rather see? the dems win in 2010 or a republican be elected president in 2012?

Yeah... I know... It occured to me as I advanced it... Sadly that falls under the old saw: "Its a choice between a shit sandwich and a bowl of shit... Neither is a pleasant alternative to the next...

But if I had to choose, I'd go with the Left retaining majority... and as a result destroying the Left for generations.

ROFLMNAO...

Oh I love these...

Did I emma? How so?

And emma, please be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow... What I'm looking for here is the basis to your assertion... which is to say: HOW DID I PROVE HIS POINT, Emma?

Because you sound like a raving lunatic when you post that stuff.

ROFLMNAO...

Yes, if you only make the font big enough, it comes true.

Obama's met all the constitutional requirements...

NO... He has NOT! He has IMPLIED SUCH, on nothing but HERESAY... and you DEMANDING that he has does not make it so...

Here, let me let YOU prove it: What SPECIFIC INFORMATION HAS THE BOY KING PROVIDED TO MEET WHAT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT?

When you fail to produce any specific information that he provided to meet specific requirements, you'll have failed to support your assertion.

(See how easy this is kids? Nothing complex about it at all...)

Oh I love these...

Did I emma? How so?

Because you sound like a raving lunatic when you post that stuff.

ROFL...

And there ya have it kids... the PROOF is founded in the subjective inference garnered by those who have absolutely NO CONCERN WHETHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE US, IS A CITIZEN OF THE US OR NOT...

And that's really all there is to exposing leftists as fools... it could NOT be easier. Simply ask them to support their emphatic assertions and PRESTO! It's done...

Last edited:
Just release the damn thing and shut everyone the hell up on this.

Are you lunatics still talking about this garbage?

The man HAS released his birth certificate. The state of Hawaii has vouched for the legitimacy of it.

The local newspapers at the time announced his birth IN HAWAII.

But of course you insane conspiracy theorist types still won't accept the plain truth when it's staring you in the face.

Hey, here's a theory... MAYBE PRESIDENT OBAMA IS ACTUALLY ELVIS!

Why don't you people go back to reading the National Enquirer, and STFU, k?

NO CONCERN WHETHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE US IS A CITIZEN OF THE US OR NOT...
And that's really all there is to exposing leftists as fools

You really need to see someone about your mental health issues. Paranoid Delusions are not a good sign at all.

The man HAS released his birth certificate. The state of Hawaii has vouched for the legitimacy of it.

But of course you insane conspiracy theorist types still won't accept the plain truth when it's staring you in the face.

Hey, I resent that remark. :lol::lol:

Simply ask them to support their emphatic assertions and PRESTO!

No, see, this is how it works:

One side presents evidence of their case. In this case, the Obama folks have produced several forms of evidence, as listed in my above post.

Then, the burden of proof is on the other side to present their case. In other words, it's your turn to provide supporting evidence of your claim. So unless you have some, which you don't, you need to STFU about it already.

Of course you won't, because people like you don't care about silly thing like evidence, you'll just keep on talking about it like you were never proved wrong, no matter how insane it makes you look.

NO... He has NOT! He has IMPLIED SUCH, on nothing but HERESAY... and you DEMANDING that he has does not make it so...

Here, let me let YOU prove it: What SPECIFIC INFORMATION HAS THE BOY KING PROVIDED TO MEET WHAT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT?

When you fail to produce any specific information that he provided to meet specific requirements, you'll have failed to support your assertion.

(See how easy this is kids? Nothing complex about it at all...)

His stated date and place of birth have been confirmed by the State of Hawaii.

Twice.

That's game, set, and match.

You guys refuse to acccept it. That's your problem, not the rest of the rational world's.

Simply ask them to support their emphatic assertions and PRESTO!

No, see, this is how it works:

One side presents evidence of their case. In this case, the Obama folks have produced several forms of evidence, as listed in my above post.

Then, the burden of proof is on the other side to present their case. In other words, it's your turn to provide supporting evidence of your claim. So unless you have some, which you don't, you need to STFU about it already.

Of course you won't, because people like you don't care about silly thing like evidence, you'll just keep on talking about it like you were never proved wrong, no matter how insane it makes you look.

Didn't you hear? The birthers have a Kenyan Birth Certificate!

Oh, wait.....

You know Zoom if you Right-Wingers are going to continue this type of stupidity then you are going to be very sad in 2010.

You know if he would just release the information this whole stupid thing would be put to rest.

I happen to believe that Obama sees a real benefit in allowing the birthers to continue to rant and rave about this issue. My guess is that he has got targeted polling data that shows that the birthers are alienating the middle and solidifying the left. If that is the case, it makes good political sense to allow them to continuing doing what they are doing.

LOL, I like it. That's a great theory.

the birth certificate says father unknown!! barry is a bastard child from a seventeen year kid!!!

God, you suck.

All that is left for the GOP sheep is lies.

Bush and DICK totally wasted the party in eight years of Totaliarism. I remember many on this board during the W years warning that the day of payback will be painful. Now the GOP that Bush and DICK left in shambles is gasping for air.

Last edited:

Now you're just being silly.

If there is nothing to hide, nothing amiss, nothing squicky about it . . . then he should just release the damn form. Releasing the long form will shut the majority of people up. There will always be CT types, that's a given.

I doubt this will go anywhere except round and round.

This is wonderful! The GOP is like a dog chasing it's own tale. As long as it does that, how many rabbits will it catch?

PLEASE! KEEP THE INQUIRY GOING!

Forum List

Back