Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

This is wonderful! The GOP is like a dog chasing it's own tale. As long as it does that, how many rabbits will it catch?

PLEASE! KEEP THE INQUIRY GOING!

You missed my point . . . the discussion in here won't go anywhere 'cept round and round. Then again, I wasn't specific.

The GOP is like a dog chasing it's tale with this? I was under the impression that it was just 'fringe birthers' all up in arms about this, not the entire GOP.

This is wonderful! The GOP is like a dog chasing it's own tale. As long as it does that, how many rabbits will it catch?

:clap2: My thinking exactly.

Huge problems in this country, and all the wing nuts can do is rage at the cold sun.

Just release the damn thing and shut everyone the hell up on this.

Are you lunatics still talking about this garbage?

The man HAS released his birth certificate.
No, he has NOT released his Birth Certificate... PERIOD!

Your claim is NONSENSE...

The state of Hawaii has vouched for the legitimacy of it.

No, the State of Hawaii has some no such thing... and what's MORE is that IF he had released his BIRTH CERTIFICATE, NO ONE would have to vouche for ANYTHING... As the Birth Certificate sets TIME, DATES, PLACE, Docter and witnesses...

No such documentation has been advanced by Hussein, Hawaii or anyone else.

The local newspapers at the time announced his birth IN HAWAII.

The local newspaper posted a paid advertisement... so what? It's heresay and worthless as evidence of anything.

But of course you insane conspiracy theorist types still won't accept the plain truth when it's staring you in the face.

ROFL... Oh these are my FAVORITE... the man pays MILLIONS to prevent his birth certificate from being released and those who simply hold him accountable for his CONSTITUTIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES are "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS"...

There is cleary a conspiracy... and its hardly debatable, much less something short of FACT. The man REFUSES TO RELEASE HIS BIRTH CERT AND HIRES PAID LEGAL ADVOCATES TO PREVENT THE PUBLIC FROM SEEING WHAT THE PUBLIC IS CONSTITUTIONALLY MANDATED TO KNOW...

LOL...

Leftists...

Hey, here's a theory... MAYBE PRESIDENT OBAMA IS ACTUALLY ELVIS!

Why don't you people go back to reading the National Enquirer, and STFU, k?

You're an idiot...

NO CONCERN WHETHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE US IS A CITIZEN OF THE US OR NOT...
And that's really all there is to exposing leftists as fools

You really need to see someone about your mental health issues. Paranoid Delusions are not a good sign at all.

Delusion?

Well then you can of course cite the evidence which establishes The BOY Kings bonafides as a natural born citizen of the US...

Now friends, this idiot can't cite anything of the kind... but she is nonetheless CERTAIN that such exists... and this simply demonstrates why these people have no business being allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth.

The simple fact is that this idiot, could not care LESS that the current holder of the US executive has not provided anything beyond simple heresay that he meets the US Constitutional requirement to be a natural born citizen of the US... and what's more, IF it was established that Hussein was NOT a natural born citizen of the US, this idiot would have absolutely NO desire to see him removed from office, because she simply lacks the intellectual means to recognize WHY foreign nationals should NOT be allowed to BE the LEADER OF THE US.

But hey... that's why she's a leftist... IF she had the means to be an American... SHE WOULD!

Simply ask them to support their emphatic assertions and PRESTO!

No, see, this is how it works:

One side presents evidence of their case.

What evidence is THAT? And Please BE SPECIFIC! At least be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

In this case, the Obama folks have produced several forms of evidence, as listed in my above post.

Yeah... you're right; they've provided the comments of Hussein which he offered in his books and a certification from the State of Hawaii that he was born ALIVE...

Sadly, it's ALL HERESAY... and NONE of it amounts to anything beyond projection designed to force an inference... it's a facade, NONE OF WHICH AMOUNTS TO ANYTHING WHICH HOLDS A CIVIL PENALTY IF IT IS FOUND TO BE FALSIFIED...

Submit a false Birth Cert however and your ass is SCREWED!

Produce the BIRTH CERT and if the time, place, doctor and witnesses stand up against the record... GREAT!

What needs to be stated at this point in EVERYONE OF THESE THREADS... if that this issue exists BECAUSE THE BOY KING REFUSES TO SUBMIT HIS BIRTH CERT... and what's more is that these idiots COULD NOT CARE LESS... IF Hussein were established as a foreign national they would be OUTRAGED at any suggestion that he should be removed from office as a result.

Then, the burden of proof is on the other side to present their case. In other words, it's your turn to provide supporting evidence of your claim.

Yes friends... it's not up to Hussein to produce his BIRTH CERTIFICATE... it is up to the word to prove the negative... again demonstrating why these idiots should not be allowed within 10 miles of a voting booth... THEY'RE IDIOTS!

NO... He has NOT! He has IMPLIED SUCH, on nothing but HERESAY... and you DEMANDING that he has does not make it so...

Here, let me let YOU prove it: What SPECIFIC INFORMATION HAS THE BOY KING PROVIDED TO MEET WHAT SPECIFIC REQUIREMENT?

When you fail to produce any specific information that he provided to meet specific requirements, you'll have failed to support your assertion.

(See how easy this is kids? Nothing complex about it at all...)

His stated date and place of birth have been confirmed by the State of Hawaii.
Absolutely FALSE... NO WHERE HAS THE STATE OF HAWAII CONFIRMED ANYTHING, accept where a would be state official has stated that she has seen the record and she beleives that the record proves that Hussein was born in Hawaii...

Sadly, the US Constitution does not provide that some bureaucrat needs to make a non-legally binding affirmation... which implies that the President is in their opinion a natural born citizen of the US...

The USC requires that THE PERSON BE A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN... PERIOD.

Such has not be established in the case of The BOY King.

Just release the damn thing and shut everyone the hell up on this.

Are you lunatics still talking about this garbage?

The man HAS released his birth certificate. The state of Hawaii has vouched for the legitimacy of it.

The local newspapers at the time announced his birth IN HAWAII.

But of course you insane conspiracy theorist types still won't accept the plain truth when it's staring you in the face.

Hey, here's a theory... MAYBE PRESIDENT OBAMA IS ACTUALLY ELVIS!

Why don't you people go back to reading the National Enquirer, and STFU, k?

Now you're just being silly.

If there is nothing to hide, nothing amiss, nothing squicky about it . . . then he should just release the damn form. Releasing the long form will shut the majority of people up. There will always be CT types, that's a given.

I doubt this will go anywhere except round and round.

There's no "round;" Hussein has not provided any legally binding information regarding his birth origins... PERIOD. And that's as far as the conversation has gone; as that is as far as it CAN GO, until he provides a LEGALLY BINDING CERTIFICATE which provides, time, place, attending physician and witnesses... all the crying that he has is ignorant drivel at best and deceptive propaganda at worst... that they do so, does not constitute a round...

:clap2: My thinking exactly.

Huge problems in this country, and all the wing nuts can do is rage at the cold sun.

Again friends... Setting aside that Chris believes she has engaged in actual thought... the thing to recognize here is how the Left has absolutely NO CONCERN that the President of the US has not provided ANY legally binding information which establishes his Birth origins... and this is due to their having absolutely NO CONCERN THAT THE PRESIDENT OF THE US BE A CITIZEN OF THE US.

From FactCheck.org:

Born in the U.S.A.
August 21, 2008
Updated: November 1, 2008
The truth about Obama's birth certificate.
Summary
In June, the Obama campaign released a digitally scanned image of his birth certificate to quell speculative charges that he might not be a natural-born citizen. But the image prompted more blog-based skepticism about the document's authenticity. And recently, author Jerome Corsi, whose book attacks Obama, said in a TV interview that the birth certificate the campaign has is "fake."

We beg to differ. FactCheck.org staffers have now seen, touched, examined and photographed the original birth certificate. We conclude that it meets all of the requirements from the State Department for proving U.S. citizenship. Claims that the document lacks a raised seal or a signature are false. We have posted high-resolution photographs of the document as "supporting documents" to this article. Our conclusion: Obama was born in the U.S.A. just as he has always said.

Update, Nov. 1: The director of Hawaii’s Department of Health confirmed Oct. 31 that Obama was born in Honolulu.

hands.jpg

signature.jpg

seal.jpg

blowup.jpg

There you go, high resolution photos of Barack Obama's Birth Certificate.

Here's the link to the complete article:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Now, please, shut the hell up before you make yourselves look any more insane, stupid and gullible. Though, honestly, I'm not sure that's possible.

Last edited:
Absolutely FALSE... NO WHERE HAS THE STATE OF HAWAII CONFIRMED ANYTHING

From the Honolulu Advertiser
Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hawaii officials confirm Obama's original birth certificate still Exists
By Dan Nakaso
Advertiser Staff Writers

Hawai'i's Health Department confirmed yesterday that it has President Obama's original Aug. 4, 1961, birth certificate in storage, but the announcement is unlikely to satisfy conspiracy theorists who insist Obama was born in Kenya.

"We don't destroy vital records," Health Department spokeswoman Janice Okubo said. "That's our whole job, to maintain and retain vital records."

The Health Department's director reiterated yesterday that she has seen Obama's birth records.

"I, Dr. Chiyome Fukino, director of the Hawaii State Department of Health, have seen the original vital records maintained on file by the Hawai'i State Department of Health verifying Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawai'i and is a natural-born American citizen," Fukino said in a statement. "I have nothing further to add to this statement or my original statement issued in October 2008, over eight months ago."

Here's a link.

Note the part in bold where it says she is the Director of the State Health Department, meaning she is the official state representative on the subject.

Now I've presented all the evidence needed to make my case.

I have provided photographic evidence, news clippings confirming the date and whereabouts of the event, and a statement from the officials responsible for it's caretaking.

Perhaps you'd like to contribute any evidence at all to prove your stupid-assed theory?

Last edited:
You realize, of course, *they* are all in on the conspiracy.

As is the Bomford clan and Australian government.

It would be simpler and much more efficient if the birthers would just tell us who isn't in on it.

I'm starting to feel left out :(

Hey look! We've been treated to another review of the HERESAY EVIDENCE which was produced to IMPLY that The BOY King was born in Hawaii...

None of which stands as a legal document which comes with ANY legal liability should it turn out that he wasn't actually born in the US. It is the evidence chain equivilent of "It depends on what the meaning of "IS" is..."

All of it looks precisely like something a lawyer would produce as PROOF of something if the goal was to imply the fact, without suffering the liability of FRAUD; which would be the case if they simply printed up a False Birth certificate.

Imagine now, how ridiculous this all is... because ALL IT TAKES TO SET THIS WHOLE MESS ASIDE is to simply PRODUCE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

The anti-American Left (pardon the redundancy but I feel that it's necessary at this point) wants you to believe that it's not reasonable to DEMAND to see the BIRTH CERT, because of all the other evidence which tends towards estabalishing what otherwise seems like plenty of info to convince someone that Hussein is a NBC... When in TRUTH, If all that information is true and correct, THERE IS NO REASON WHY HE COULD NOT PRODUCE A BIRTH CERT.

Understand, IF this were a circumstance wherein there was a GOOD REASON WHY AN ACTUAL BIRTH CERITIFICATE could NOT be produced, this information would be perfectly plausible as a device to set aside REASONABLE DOUBT, UNTIL SUCH TIME THAT ONE COULD BE PRODUCED.

The Left would say that HAWAII HAS A LAW MAKING IT ILLEGAL FOR THE STATE TO PRODUCE A BIRTH CERT TO ANYONE; except thats not true. Hawaii simply has a law which prevents non-principles from being given such. Hussein is perfectly within his rights to request a Long Form Birth Cert and provide it to ANYONE he cares to...

Thus there IS NO REASON WHY HE CANNOT PRODUCE A LONG FORM< ACTUAL< BIRTH CERTIFICATE... DESPITE AL THIS HERESAY, CIRCUMSTANTIAL EVIDENCE WHICH HAS BEEN PRODUCED TO ESTABLISH THE FOUNDATION THAT IT IS REASONABLE TO CONCLUDE THAT HE WAS BORN IN HAWAII...

Now the simple fact are as follows: Hussein has stated that he was born in Hawaii...
There are documents which speak to this fact and TEND TOWARDS EVIDENCE OF SUCH...

That would-be evidence would be reasonable to accept, where such was the only possible, available evidence; until such time that a true witnessed certification could be provided.

By all objective indications... a true, witnessed Certitification OF HUSSEIN'S ACTUAL BIRTH, listing the relevant circumstances and witnesses HAS LONG SINCE BEEN NOT ONLY POSSIBLE, but READILY AVIALABLE.

The BOY King has spent MILLIONS OF DOLLARS TO PREVENT THE US CITIZENRY FROM SEEING THAT CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE.

The evidence that Emma posts is as she says it is... it is EVIDENCE... But she is dead assed wrong when she asserts that the evidence CONCLUSIVELY PROVES that he was born on Hawaii; the evidence simply provides a reasonable basis to believe that Hussein was born in Hawaii. And none of it provides for ANY LEGAL LIABILITY were sufficient COUNTERING evidence were to come to the table which DISPROVED IT...

Who ever bought the ad posted in the News Paper is long dead... Hussein can't be held liable for THAT.

If it turns out that Hawaii has issued the Certification of Live Birth on dubious grounds, but within the framework of early Hawaiin law, that provided for such certs for those infants NOT born in the US... which would disqualify The BOY King... No one is Hawaii can be held liable...

And so on it goes with the rest of the hearsay, circumstantial evidence which is on the table.

BUT! IF someone produces a Birth Certificate which wrongly states FACT; well that's another kettle of Poi...

THAT IS FRAUD AND THAT comes with some excedingly harsh consequences... particularly given the relevant circumstances...

SO... When it is ALL said and done... Given the evidence which Emma has regurgitated; evidence which provides a reasonable basis to believe that Hussein was born on Hawaii... THAT EVIDENCE PROVIDES THAT THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON THAT THE READILY AVAILABLE BIRTH CERTIFICATE SHOULD NOT BE PRODUCED.

Except where the goal is to maintain that BELIEF, and where producing the ACTUAL BIRTH CERT would undermine that BELIEF.

That's it... There simply is NO OTHER logically valid, intellectually sound reason NOT TO PRODUCE IT and to spend MILLIONS to prevent the US Citizenry form witnessing it; GIVEN THE EVIDENCE, provided by Hussein and passed along by Emma... and the incontestable fact that it exist and is readily available.

None of which stands as a legal document which comes with ANY legal liability should it turn out that he wasn't actually born in the US.

A legal document that I just posted high res pictures of.

because ALL IT TAKES TO SET THIS WHOLE MESS ASIDE is to simply PRODUCE A BIRTH CERTIFICATE.

Which was just provided, see above.

But honestly, it's useless to argue with you on this point, because even if the document were presented to you face-to-face, you would still claim that it's a forgery.

That's because you are clearly absolutely insane.

And you have not provided any evidence at all to support your case, you just keep implying, over and over again, that it's all a big hoax, and Mr Obama, all evidence to the contrary, wasn't born in the US.

So, present some evidence to support your claim or, again, STFU.

Any one that questions barry's bc is labeled craaaazy!!! You know what's really crazy?? The moron's that keep believing in the fraud!! Barry soetoro aka barry dunham aka barrak hussein obama aka malcolm x jr aka not my prez!!!

Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

State senator: 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

Posted: August 07, 2009
12:30 am Eastern

By Jerome R. Corsi
© 2009 WorldNetDaily

Hawaii state Sen. Will Espero, a Democrat, has confirmed plans to introduce legislation through which the state's lawmakers would force the public disclosure of all President Obama's birth documents held by the Hawaii Department of Health, including President Obama’s long-form original birth certificate.

Espero told WND his bill is aimed at "giving citizens access to birth records" under a standard of government transparency which would permit journalists to request in writing the public disclosure of vital birth records including long-form birth certificates of all persons born in Hawaii. He said it would include the release of birth records on those previously born in Hawaii.

"My decision to file the legislation was primarily a result of the fuss over President Obama's birth records and the lingering questions," Espero said.

Espero told WND that he believes President Obama was born in Hawaii.

"My motivation is strictly to promote transparency," he said. "When I found out that Hawaii birth records were not available to the public my first thought was, 'Why wouldn't they be available to the public?'

"As far as I am concerned, records regarding whether a person was born here or not should be in the public domain," he said.

Asked specifically about Obama's birth records, including the original long-form birth certificate, Espero said, "Whatever birth records regarding President Obama that the Hawaii Department has on file should be made public."

Story continues here...

I hope this process goes national. I am looking forward to the exponential increase in identity theft. It will mean jobs for a whole new Cabinet level federal agency, trying to keep up with the problems it creates. I am sure we can get this "national." This is an exceptionally wonderful idea. Do you think 50,000 jobs at the federal level, plus more locally, will be enough to deal with this Espero's plan?

You know what's really crazy?

Believing that something is true, with no evidence, in the face of ovewhelming evidence to the contrary?

Actually I believe that is the very definition of "crazy".

Barry soetoro aka barry dunham aka barrak hussein obama aka malcolm x jr aka not my prez!!!

Since you probably were a supporter of George W Bush, arguably the worst President in the history of this nation, I think I'll take your "opinion" with a grain of salt.

Last edited:
Any one that questions barry's bc is labeled craaaazy!!! You know what's really crazy?? The moron's that keep believing in the fraud!! Barry soetoro aka barry dunham aka barrak hussein obama aka malcolm x jr aka not my prez!!!

You a Canadian?

Forum List

Back